Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
It is past midnight, in this part of the world, and 24th already started...Today is a Birthday of another one of our friend, our sweet Magician who makes such a beautiful creations, siggies, collages, avis and VMs...Who is such a gentle- hearted and caring, amazing friend, a person who always spread only love wherever she were...Miss her so much ❀️

You guessed it right, it's Biki's Birthday ❀️ πŸ€— ...Though she is not coming to this place any more, memories are still here of a girl whom we love and miss, who touched our hearts with everything that she did...The love that she gave to all of us left a footprints in our hearts, and we all wish her, from all our hearts, wherever she is... 😊

❀️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIKI ❀️

Red and Gold Christmas Flower Girl One by OurSweetSomethings4U

Nella Panebianco - Google+

SRETAN TI RODJENDAN DRAGA MOJA BIKI ❀️
Zelim ti od sveg srca sve najljepse povodom tvog rodjendana, duso moja draga πŸ€— Cuvam te u mojoj dusi i u mome srcu, secajuci se svega sto smo zajedno prezivele ovde na IF. Zelim ti da budes vesela i nasmijana, da te dragi Bog cuva na tvojim putovanjima, i da ti se u zivotu ostvare sve zelje i snovi. ❀️ Grlim te i ljubim svom svojom ljubavlju. ❀️

For You

Wishing a wonderful year of good health, happiness and success. Happy Birthday!

7,908 mentions J

Happy birthday dear friend

'Happy Birthday. You are amazing and I love you!

A rich moist chocolate cake decorated with chocolate ganache and funky chocolate garnish.

Berry cake

Sweet Cynthia! We hope you had a wonderful birthday! xoxo's

...Big Birthday Hugs...

Delightful
Happy birthday via Loving Them Quotes on Facebook

Ama y haz lo que quieras: si t cllate, cllate por amor. Si hablas, habla por...
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Need someone to put suncream on my back... πŸ˜†

Where is your babysitter???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Must be running arround the beach, doing some Monkey bussiness...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Your Mama just dropped dead from all this heat, so, looks like you'll have to wait for that good for nothing babysitter...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Fun in the Sun!!
Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Vibs - So sorry I am late in wishing you.

I was not feeling well Yesterday, but I will come later on to wish my buddy in style, so what if I was not well I am still alive so it is not late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIBS...AM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND ...LOVE YOU HEAPS...WILL BE BACK.

Hope you will forgive this oldie...πŸ˜‰

Sorry to hear that you were not well, Riyu, my sweet Didi β€οΈπŸ€—
Get well soon, sestro slatka πŸ€—

Send this get well soon #teddy bear to your loved ones to make them feel better and #amazing !!!!!

When you'll be better we'll dance together that hula dance...you'll tell me if I learned it correctly...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Photo
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!πŸ€—

Omg, so touched and overwhelmed😭, happy tears, to deserve such unwavering love and loyalty from all of you,❀️ girls you organised such a wonderful party, so colourful with fun, food, drinks, gifts all gift wrapped in love and friendship! Cannot believe you all stayed overnight to greet me, how do i repay such love? Have seen all your greetings, will like them and respond individually later, please allow me that privilege, shuttling between friends and family who are calling to greet😳

So, so happy to see our Nado back,πŸ€—, missed you dear friend!

Thank you all so much, you have filled my life with so much love, beauty and friendship, I feel so moved, want to touch the skies in ecstasy!!

Great shot

Look at the fun we are having today!

-

Branka, the organiser, managed to get time to deck up!

Smile for me Hawaii! by Doralice

She got a chance to beat the heat, so delirious with joy she is!

CUTE BABY :)

Avi got a new hair style!

Cute Baby Girl Baby World
Here she has changed her hairstyle again, so excited she is, love her in this outfit, complements her figure😊!

Baby-steps Forward...

Madi is enjoying the sensual sensation of the water under her feet on the sand and spouting poetry!

So cute, Reminds me of my favorite suit I had as a little girl. Love the skirt.

Now planning to collect sea shells!
Pinterest: goodjujutribe // Instagram: /goodjujutribe/ Join the tribe! Radiate positive energy

Nats is basking in the Sun and enjoying her drink!

Pinterest: @DannieS123

And wants to enjoy some sport!

Click 'Visit site' to get a completely FREE trial of Amazon mom!
Padma is supervising all arrangements!

#kids

Then walks with Branka for the dance!

JUSTINE I on Instagram:

Nado is so happy, she made a few pretty accommodation for us!

Looks like my daughter when she was little. Love!!:

And is planning to hoist our flag of friendship!

A beautiful day at the beach

Dragice, is sun bathing, to get a good tan!

See, she has become a mermaid!
Crochet Mermaid tail with Top and Starfish headband, Crochet mermaid tail for babies and toddlers, Crochet Mermaid tail photo prop, by BellaandSelah on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/228651796/crochet-mermaid-tail-with-top-and

Riya, looking hip and sassy for the occasion!

Ariel bathing suit

Now putting on her best smile and planning some mischief!

Going, going, gone... final call for this adorable suit... Looks great on every little body type. Who can pass up a monokini with their tummy showing? XS = Newborn - 1 Year S = 1- 2 Years M = 2 - 4 Ye

Duska, thanks for your greetings, missing you here! Like the way you turned up for the party!
Gleam - Thank you for viewing my work!

Now enjoying the swim!

Free

Our Biki is at her best, enjoying and frolicking!

twirl across the sunset! (photographer unknown) This little girl is going to grow up and never know how much she inspired me.

Here she is, striking a pose!

Lekker naar het strand

And this is Ayu, our new member!

Tips On Helping You Become A Great Photographer Of Life in the nice beach.

And me, enjoying all the love and attention!

Mother-daughter photos by Hello Pinecone

Two amazing wonders in this world...babies and the ocean...

What, google Uncle and Aunt too!πŸ˜†

Bethanny had never seen such an oceanus ocean in all of her days. Her local leisure pool certainly hadn't prepared her for waves of this stature. Bethanny -

Thank you so much my dearest friends, will acknowledge personally your lovely and heart-warming greetings, later, got some relatives over, thank you for making my day so special!!πŸ€—

Wah...Vibha vaaahhh ❀️ Thank you for finding time in your busy day to write such a beautiful replies to all of us πŸ€—...Love the way how you have visualized all of us,playing on the beach ...Awesome ⭐️ Even Google Uncle and Aunty were there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Glad you liked the place for BD bash and all decoration and arrangements...😳
All for you my sweetie, you deserve the best β€οΈπŸ€—And btw, looks like we are all here Thallasophiles, we love Sea, Riya gave the idea for a Party, and I just loved to execute it...maybe I went a little bit over the board πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, but you know me...that's what I do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Glad you like it πŸ˜ƒ

Me!

Cabarete, Dominican Republic | One of the BEST beaches in the world! Kitesurf, kiteboard, windsurf, boogie board, SUP, beach walk, lounging and enjoying the science of "Beachology"

beach (n.) - a place of relaxation, rest, and tranquility

Dear ocean... #travel #quotes Know some one looking for a recruiter we can help and we'll reward you travel to anywhere in the world. Email me, mailto:carlos@recruitingforgood.com

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day, friends πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nado πŸ€—I can see that you enjoyed in the bikini party on the beach...You are one smart cookie too...wearing a hat on this heat is a smart thing to do πŸ˜ƒ

Love the sunset...no need for hat than...πŸ˜ƒ

Sweet little girl on the beach... (Source: shellsonthebeach)

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

This is lovely, thank you!

Please Pin ALL the Pins You Want from all of my boards!!! RedSeaCoral...
Sums it up. @thecoveteur

Childlike in wonder&Romantic in revolt... so true Vibhy... πŸ€— but right now, just want to partying further... πŸ₯³ now in Portuguese...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgvBTghc6DY[/YOUTUBE]

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Good night Branka , sweet dreams . Have a cool night to get a better rest which you need most ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you Avi for this beautiful Good Night wishes πŸ€— Love you ❀️

Sweet dreams, Art nis More

The beach is empty...we all went to sleep ⭐️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Branka , you are a gooogggaaal ! At least allowing me to have a piece of cake , your friends put a 1/ millionth piece of cake in my mouth and asked me how is it !. Expressed my happiness with concealed angerπŸ€” ! They asked me to prepare one at home. So for me our VB's birthday celebrations will continue for few more days .πŸ˜ƒgood night friends . Sweet dreams .

Image result for good night quotes

You are most welcome, my dear Madi ❀️ , glad you like it 😊

You can take any cake you like πŸ˜ƒ Your boys just take care about your health, too much sugar is not good, so they give you just small quontities...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Such a sweet boys you have ❀️❀️

Good night dear...you are sleeping like an angel now ⭐️

See you tomorrow. 😊

SOLARIS : DELETE OS PROBLEMAS - Mensagem

Good night...Sweet dreams! I hope you sleep well, I LOVE YOU!!!!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Love the illumination and your love which shines through it!

Thank You Pictures, Images - CommentsDB.com - Page 22
~~

Vibhy πŸ€—, I forgot to tell you that exactly on your birthday a New Moon took place! The sun and the moon have embraced each other on the sky, exactly at the first degree of the sign of Leo!

The New Moon, the new beginning! I wish you to start some great traveling, just like in that song of Flamingos:

Paris, London, Lisbon
Kiev, Moscow, Prague and Rome
Copenhagen, Bucharest
crazy summer dance

Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam
Athens, Dublin, Liechtenstein
Istanbul and Budapest
ludi letnji ples, crazy summer dance...

My advice: Berlin&Copenhagen... ⭐️

Viswasruti thumbnail

⭐️Happy Birthday, Bikica !⭐️

A true friend was born for us on this day,24th July, someone who is always kind, a world of art herself, where we all love to be there for dreams and joy! She is a true friend who is like a rainbow, who spread many hues over our thoughts and emotions! Being a melody herself, still, love to listen to musical songs! Whenever she is at her creative best, it flows like a well-written poem, all her expressions contains the entire shine of stars and moon! An artist par excellence, a dreamer, a poetess with a tender heart, was born a few years back to adorn the world with her love and compassion! Thankful to God for sending her as a gift to IF !❀️

Image result for happy birthday to a dreamer

Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.- Leo Tolstoy

Related image Image result for happy birthday poems friend

Where ever you are, you are a permanent resident of our heart and thoughts! πŸ€—

Image result for happy birthday poems friend

Happy Birthday Bikica, many happy returns of the day.πŸ€—

Related image