Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!πŸ€—

Omg, so touched and overwhelmed😭, happy tears, to deserve such unwavering love and loyalty from all of you,❀️ girls you organised such a wonderful party, so colourful with fun, food, drinks, gifts all gift wrapped in love and friendship! Cannot believe you all stayed overnight to greet me, how do i repay such love? Have seen all your greetings, will like them and respond individually later, please allow me that privilege, shuttling between friends and family who are calling to greet😳

So, so happy to see our Nado back,πŸ€—, missed you dear friend!

Thank you all so much, you have filled my life with so much love, beauty and friendship, I feel so moved, want to touch the skies in ecstasy!!

Great shot

Look at the fun we are having today!

-

Branka, the organiser, managed to get time to deck up!

Smile for me Hawaii! by Doralice

She got a chance to beat the heat, so delirious with joy she is!

CUTE BABY :)

Avi got a new hair style!

Cute Baby Girl Baby World
Here she has changed her hairstyle again, so excited she is, love her in this outfit, complements her figure😊!

Baby-steps Forward...

Madi is enjoying the sensual sensation of the water under her feet on the sand and spouting poetry!

So cute, Reminds me of my favorite suit I had as a little girl. Love the skirt.

Now planning to collect sea shells!
Pinterest: goodjujutribe // Instagram: /goodjujutribe/ Join the tribe! Radiate positive energy

Nats is basking in the Sun and enjoying her drink!

Pinterest: @DannieS123

And wants to enjoy some sport!

Click 'Visit site' to get a completely FREE trial of Amazon mom!
Padma is supervising all arrangements!

#kids

Then walks with Branka for the dance!

JUSTINE I on Instagram:

Nado is so happy, she made a few pretty accommodation for us!

Looks like my daughter when she was little. Love!!:

And is planning to hoist our flag of friendship!

A beautiful day at the beach

Dragice, is sun bathing, to get a good tan!

See, she has become a mermaid!
Crochet Mermaid tail with Top and Starfish headband, Crochet mermaid tail for babies and toddlers, Crochet Mermaid tail photo prop, by BellaandSelah on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/228651796/crochet-mermaid-tail-with-top-and

Riya, looking hip and sassy for the occasion!

Ariel bathing suit

Now putting on her best smile and planning some mischief!

Going, going, gone... final call for this adorable suit... Looks great on every little body type. Who can pass up a monokini with their tummy showing? XS = Newborn - 1 Year S = 1- 2 Years M = 2 - 4 Ye

Duska, thanks for your greetings, missing you here! Like the way you turned up for the party!
Gleam - Thank you for viewing my work!

Now enjoying the swim!

Free

Our Biki is at her best, enjoying and frolicking!

twirl across the sunset! (photographer unknown) This little girl is going to grow up and never know how much she inspired me.

Here she is, striking a pose!

Lekker naar het strand

And this is Ayu, our new member!

Tips On Helping You Become A Great Photographer Of Life in the nice beach.

And me, enjoying all the love and attention!

Mother-daughter photos by Hello Pinecone

Two amazing wonders in this world...babies and the ocean...

What, google Uncle and Aunt too!πŸ˜†

Bethanny had never seen such an oceanus ocean in all of her days. Her local leisure pool certainly hadn't prepared her for waves of this stature. Bethanny -

Thank you so much my dearest friends, will acknowledge personally your lovely and heart-warming greetings, later, got some relatives over, thank you for making my day so special!!πŸ€—

Wow , wonderful response to every friend's words with cute visuals !! Hope you are enjoying your birthday in the company of your family and friends Vibha . Love you . πŸ€— You deserve more than what we all can give . πŸ€—
Image result for you deserve the glory
Happy birthday Vibha . ❀️
Related image

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Soon I will have to go, so let me finish what I started or my food will burn in the owen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Once again my dear Vibha...

Happy Birthday - beach - palm trees - blue sky -

All day the plane was writing this on the sky...Avi just now enjoy in this view 😊

inspiring birthday card

I know that this is your wish...all of us together, on the beach...πŸ˜ƒ

bucket list: have dinner on the beach with someone special

Here is a food we all prepared for you...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

It's time to play with your food! Try this fruity snack sailboat for an easy after school treat.

Seafood is super versatile, so don't overlook it when you're doing some event planning.

Octopus Veggie Platter - Under the Sea birthday party

Coastal Decor, Beach, Nautical Decor, DIY Decorating, Crafts, Shopping | Completely Coastal Blog: Fun Beach Party Foods for Summer Ahoy Mateys! A Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party, beach, under the sea, mermaid

Catherine Elliott

Party Fruit Kabobs - so easy! no recipe required! just slice bananas, kiwi, mangos and papaya and put them on skewers! Pretty & Healthy! Great picnic food or appetizers for a summer outdoor party.

rainbow fruit kababs for healthy party food choices. Baby shower

Kevin lovvves cheese balls! Beach balls - pool party

Host a backyard tiki party with these budget-friendly luau recipes and party ideas.

Pool Party ...

7fb3eeaca535ec2cf1926f979d4ea444.jpg (736981)

Hawaiian Luau Party Food Table

For Michella...flip flop appetizers...how cute!!

Crab Party Dip - cut a red pepper to look like a crab!

Fresh mango salsa made with fruits and veggies-I could eat this stuff with a spoon! It tastes even better after spending the night in the refrigerator. Awesome with chips or on fish tacos!

Indian Dal Nirvana, a creamy lentil dish perfect over basmati rice or mopped up with naan flatbread.

Cantaloupe sailboats are perfect for a pool party! Find the easy recipe for these and more. #summer #food

There are some sweets, too...I hope you did not eat all those BD cakes I made previously πŸ˜†

Check out this super fun tropical cake. We love it for a Disney inspired Moana themed birthday party!

Transform a plain old chocolate dessert into a crowd-pleasing confection with store-bought rolled wafer cookies and hard candy. Hard candy recipe: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place red and orange hard candies lined on a shelf; put in oven. Once candies have melted (about 10 minutes), remove from oven. While still liquid, use a skewer to marbleize colors. Set aside and let cool. Once hardened, peel from liner and break into triangular shapes. - CountryLiving.com

Beach party food - "beach pudding cups" made with jelly, wafers and cream. yum!!

mario birhtday food | Mario Birthday Party Complete With Mario Themed Food And Games | A ...

Heavenly Banana

Chocolate and Butterscotch Mousse Pie | BHG Delish Dish

Dark chocolate mousse... it's light as air, therefore, it must be no calories.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Ohh , this is really dreamy celebration ! Branka and Avi in the association of gusto and eagerness indulged in celebrations ?! Please add me to the passionate friends' group to be with you for a while !πŸ˜› Kids enjoyed the cake cutting and later enjoyed the cake too . Asked me to send the birthday greeting card which they prepared since yesterday, and I have to post it now !!!❀️
See , our Vibha is praying [ have no idea what language is that , but I love this cute baby .
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Soon I will have to go, so let me finish what I started or my food will burn in the owen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Once again my dear Vibha...

Happy Birthday - beach - palm trees - blue sky -

All day the plane was writing this on the sky...Avi just now enjoy in this view 😊

inspiring birthday card

I know that this is your wish...all of us together, on the beach...πŸ˜ƒ

bucket list: have dinner on the beach with someone special

Here is a food we all prepared for you...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

It's time to play with your food! Try this fruity snack sailboat for an easy after school treat.

Seafood is super versatile, so don't overlook it when you're doing some event planning.

Octopus Veggie Platter - Under the Sea birthday party

Coastal Decor, Beach, Nautical Decor, DIY Decorating, Crafts, Shopping | Completely Coastal Blog: Fun Beach Party Foods for Summer Ahoy Mateys! A Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party, beach, under the sea, mermaid

Catherine Elliott

Party Fruit Kabobs - so easy! no recipe required! just slice bananas, kiwi, mangos and papaya and put them on skewers! Pretty & Healthy! Great picnic food or appetizers for a summer outdoor party.

rainbow fruit kababs for healthy party food choices. Baby shower

Kevin lovvves cheese balls! Beach balls - pool party

Host a backyard tiki party with these budget-friendly luau recipes and party ideas.

Pool Party ...

7fb3eeaca535ec2cf1926f979d4ea444.jpg (736981)

Hawaiian Luau Party Food Table

For Michella...flip flop appetizers...how cute!!

Crab Party Dip - cut a red pepper to look like a crab!

Fresh mango salsa made with fruits and veggies-I could eat this stuff with a spoon! It tastes even better after spending the night in the refrigerator. Awesome with chips or on fish tacos!

Indian Dal Nirvana, a creamy lentil dish perfect over basmati rice or mopped up with naan flatbread.

Cantaloupe sailboats are perfect for a pool party! Find the easy recipe for these and more. #summer #food

There are some sweets, too...I hope you did not eat all those BD cakes I made previously πŸ˜†

Check out this super fun tropical cake. We love it for a Disney inspired Moana themed birthday party!

Transform a plain old chocolate dessert into a crowd-pleasing confection with store-bought rolled wafer cookies and hard candy. Hard candy recipe: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place red and orange hard candies lined on a shelf; put in oven. Once candies have melted (about 10 minutes), remove from oven. While still liquid, use a skewer to marbleize colors. Set aside and let cool. Once hardened, peel from liner and break into triangular shapes. - CountryLiving.com

Beach party food - "beach pudding cups" made with jelly, wafers and cream. yum!!

mario birhtday food | Mario Birthday Party Complete With Mario Themed Food And Games | A ...

Heavenly Banana

Chocolate and Butterscotch Mousse Pie | BHG Delish Dish

Dark chocolate mousse... it's light as air, therefore, it must be no calories.

Thank you Branka , you are a gooogggaaal ! At least allowing me to have a piece of cake , your friends put a 1/ millionth piece of cake in my mouth and asked me how is it !. Expressed my happiness with concealed angerπŸ€” ! They asked me to prepare one at home. So for me our VB's birthday celebrations will continue for few more days .πŸ˜ƒgood night friends . Sweet dreams .

Image result for good night quotes
Sneha.Love thumbnail
So happy to see that Madi is here as well πŸ€— Good evening my sweet Madi ❀️

I also loved the way how Vibha visualized all of us... πŸ˜ƒ

Now, as all of us are enjoying on a beach...and in the sea πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† celebrating Vibha's BD that is still going on...I can just imagine how great it would be, if we could really meet one day like this...😊

I want to buy these to celebrate after we get married on the beach!

20 Fun and Creative Beach Photography Ideas - Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke

Hit the beach with some friends, it's on the "to do this summer" list

place a rustic suitcase in the trunk of the car for impromptu stops! =)

candlelight dinner - on the beach

Vibha is happy...laughing with all of us...😊

Mermaid Party Favors, Mermaid Tail, Mermaid Tutu, Little Mermaid, Mermaid Costume, Beach Theme, Beach Birthday, Baby Bikini, OOC

Gathering around bonfire, we talked about all those bygone days, those people we met here, on our IF journey, and memories were flooding our souls just like those fire sparks that were flying all around us, flying high up to the sky...And after we talked and laughed a lot, remembering those beautiful days we had, and still have, together ❀️, we sit on the blankets on the ground and watched our girl again ❀️...her best scenes, that captured our hearts so many years ago, and we finished this beautiful day with lots of memories and so much nostalgia...Love you all ❀️

Bonfire parties on the beach are common in Captive's Sound, at least when the world isn't ending.

Bachelorette Party - this looks amazing. My age is showing...

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good Night Madi ⭐️ Sweet Dreams ⭐️

I hope Sherru and Hemu are already sleeping, their bellies full with chocolates and cherry cake...I bet they'll celebrate this BD for few more days, sweet little angels...my kind of guys...love to celebrate and make music and have a sweet teeth πŸ˜ƒ Hugging them with all my love πŸ€—πŸ€—

See you tomorrow πŸ€—

CLICK ON THE PICTURE (gif) AN WATCH IT COME TO LIFE, MOVING LIGHT ...Love it!
Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vibs - So sorry I am late in wishing you.

I was not feeling well Yesterday, but I will come later on to wish my buddy in style, so what if I was not well I am still alive so it is not late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIBS...AM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND ...LOVE YOU HEAPS...WILL BE BACK.

Hope you will forgive this oldie...πŸ˜‰
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for Riyu...

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my sweet Baby...πŸ€—

πŸ˜† He is enjoying in BD Party, too πŸ˜† Dogs are suffering on this heat too...
Thank you for songs that you posted. This CC is filled with music tonight/today...😊

Protect your pup! Dogs can get skin cancer, make sure you get pet-friendly sunscreen for your next day outdoors!

Need someone to put suncream on my back... πŸ˜†

After such a heat, a cooling from inside is desperately needed...πŸ˜†

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago