Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Good afternoon/evening sweet girls πŸ€—

Sorry I'm late, but I had to finished some errands, after enjoying so much in Vibha's BD Party on the beach...So I finished everything, and here I am, back again...πŸ˜ƒ Because, guess what...Birthday is still going on...πŸ˜†

Attack Of The Funny Animals 41 Pics

I can see that our Bithday Girl, Vibha was here, completely overwhelmed with all the love and wishes that were showered on her, and though busy, she answered to each post so beautifuly...😊 πŸ€— It is good to see how happy she is πŸ˜ƒ

make-it-sparkle-low-res-135

happy birthday, muequita sobre un pastel con moo

So, we had blast during our celebration on the beach...we made one huge BD cake out of sand Dancing smileysand played in the sand...πŸ˜ƒ

A day at the beach with Snoopy and Charlie Brown.

The Enchanted Cove

Hbd ... Ms

We collected shells on the beach...and made decorations for evening beach party...πŸ˜ƒ

T h e. b e a c h.

Mermaid baby shower. treasure chest centerpiece

Pinterest: @simplyanalis

Witch ladders

We played on the beach...Life was ...

This Just Beachy 8x8 print would look cute in my guest bedroom or guest bath.

for the littles

L@dy B@sil summer snoopy beach | View Snoopy On Beach Ball Flag 28"x40" - 58956

Lekker naar het strand

When they're done with the waves, pull out this awesome list of activities for your little beach bums.

The Beach

pool-party-ideas pool-party #organizadoreseventos #fiestas #cultura con Ilafusta podemos hacerte esta clase de actividades y hasta ms.

And after all that fun and games, we enjoyed in rayes of the beautiful sunset...😊
beach kids sunset dress sunrise

Beach babes #livinginstyle

I'm walking on sunshine! Whoa Woof!

Unique idea to take picture on the beach

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Branka, prevedi molim te, ja nisam uspela πŸ˜”

Hello Nado πŸ€— Beautiful Quote ...and so true ❀️

I will translate it on English:

"You make (create) your own little world,
Throw in it all whom you love
and you need nothing more,
Just that it last"

Some People Quote Stone ,Hand Painted Rock, ArtRocks, Quote on Stone, Inspirational Art, Handmade Gift, Natural Art, Motivational Decor by ArtrocksByKaren on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/513906147/some-people-quote-stone-hand-painted

Prevod;
Neki ljudi traze lijepo mesto...drugi znaju kako da ucine bilo koje mjesto lijepim 😊
Ti si jedna od ovih drugih ❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Guys Good afternoon to All of you.

Going out of City, will be back on Tuesday. Take good care all of you and enjoy party. See you allπŸ€—

Safe journey Padmaja πŸ€— We'll miss you around a lot ❀️

See you on Tuesday 😊

We will miss you on the Party, and we'll miss your GN quotes.,..⭐️

Young girl on the beach near sundown with her lantern
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW! The party is still going on? Lovely really !!β€οΈπŸ€—
For me this is 23rd morning! So I want to celebrate Vibha's birthday for 15 more hours! Of course, my wish is I want to celebrate each and every day for her presence in this world !
Related image
Related image
Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
πŸ€—Happy birthday Vibha , enjoy the day , today and every day , do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as much as you wish! Thanks for appreciating the birthday thread we all adorned for our lovely friend with passion and affection.❀️

Related image
Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
And, this day is coming slowly to its end...Last rays of sunshine colored the sky in beautiful orange hues...We are still playing on the Beach...

Jake Olson Studios / 500px

Next Theme: Reflections

Some of us rested a bit...so that we could continue with celebrations...This will be a long night, after all...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

We gathered together to make a plan how we'll continue to celebrate our Vibha's BD throughout the night...on the Beach...πŸ˜ƒ

Monday Motivation! Let's give the gift of our presence instead of gifts this...

pixiewinksfairywhispers: this-summer-love:

Night started to fall (at least in India πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ)

Watch Sunset from the beach. Well living in ly Yacht Harbor I went to the Breakwater every evening. It was a private experience in the midst of the crowds.

spring break 2012
Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Branka , for me it is still 23rd morning , so I want to celebrate for another 14 hours !πŸ˜ƒ

Avyakta thumbnail
Good night Branka , sweet dreams . Have a cool night to get a better rest which you need most ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail
We sent Vibha to rest in a hammock... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Maya's Beach Adventures by KT Merry Photography

And we continued to prepare everything for Vibha's BD bash...πŸ˜ƒ

We decorated the table...😊

The Cherry On Top Events Party Blog: August 2013 *beach party :) Tri-stacked glass bowls filled with sand, glass pebbles, shells and sea glassFlower centerpieces from Littlest Mermaid 1st Birthday Party at Kara's Party Ideas. See more at http://karaspartyideas.com! #partyflowers #undertheseaflowers Ideal for a mermaid or under the sea themed birthday party, baby shower or bridal shower

#Contest Ocean theme beach party table - nice decor! I'd use LED candles OF course, safety first: http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/light-up-products/flickering-led-candles.html

We lighted a bonfire and lanterns on the beach...πŸ˜ƒ

Omg I just had a bonfire on a beach with the sun setting. I was on vacation with my family that I hadn't seen in 2 years. We stayed in a beach house for 4 days and we aren't gonna see our family for another year ;( I'm tearing up, we had SOO much fun...

You may hear the sound of fire crackling.

Photography by jonaspeterson.com/, Floral Design by bauranewyork.com, Event Design Production by yifatoren.com/

Hanged baloons...πŸ˜ƒ

.love this photo for young teens

Put glow sticks in balloons and hang them from the ceiling or trees.. I am so going to do this one day

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Branka , for me it is still 23rd morning , so I want to celebrate for another 14 hours !πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh...Avy...Here in Serbia we celebrate birthdays for few days...πŸ˜† So, day or night πŸ˜›πŸ˜† celebration is going on...πŸ˜† You enjoy on the beach in the morning...I am going to cook some food for BD bash around fire... πŸ˜†

See how cute you are...wondering why this crazy lady is lighting bonfires when it is still day πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

beach pictures, daily fan favorite