[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYzQvj3icjsP[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Nado for a songs πŸ˜ƒ Let's dance...πŸ˜†

Dancing graphics

Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello my sweet Baby...πŸ€—

πŸ˜† He is enjoying in BD Party, too πŸ˜† Dogs are suffering on this heat too...
Thank you for songs that you posted. This CC is filled with music tonight/today...😊

Protect your pup! Dogs can get skin cancer, make sure you get pet-friendly sunscreen for your next day outdoors!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6mIWjzZx0[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Going to sleep now...Good night ⭐️

Buenas noches

Good morning for those who already wake up...Have a beautiful day...😊

Today is not Sunday.

Good Morning

Once again, Happy Birthday Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Have a great celebration of your birthday. ❀️
Enjoy every moment of it with your Family and friends.😊

free birthday cards for best friends

Baby party what a cutie

I Love You,Wass Albert: Mert nagyon szeretlek,Lrincz Andrea : Csk,B.Huszta Irn: Szeretlek,I Love You," Szeretlek ... mst nem is akarok ,,I Love You!...gif,szeretlek...gif,Szedd a tavasz virgait...,I Love You!-gif, - klementinagidro Blogja - gai gnes versei , Bcszs, Buddha idzetek, Blcs tancsok , Embernek lenni , Erdly, Fabulk, Klnleges hzak , Llekmorzsk I., Virgkoszork, Vrsmarty Mihly versei, Zenrl, A Magyar Kultra Napja-Jan.22, Anthony de Mello, Anyanyelvrl-Haza...
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Rezultat slika za good night ;little girls

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .

Related image

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Welcome back Nado , so happy to see you back .β€οΈπŸ€—
Image result for Rose buds gif
Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!πŸ€—
Omg, so touched and overwhelmed😭, happy tears, to deserve such unwavering love and loyalty from all of you,❀️ girls you organised such a wonderful party, so colourful with fun, food, drinks, gifts all gift wrapped in love and friendship! Cannot believe you all stayed overnight to greet me, how do i repay such love? Have seen all your greetings, will like them and respond individually later, please allow me that privilege, shuttling between friends and family who are calling to greet😳

So, so happy to see our Nado back,πŸ€—, missed you dear friend!

Thank you all so much, you have filled my life with so much love, beauty and friendship, I feel so moved, want to touch the skies in ecstasy!!

Great shot

Look at the fun we are having today!

-

Branka, the organiser, managed to get time to deck up!

Smile for me Hawaii! by Doralice

She got a chance to beat the heat, so delirious with joy she is!

CUTE BABY :)

Avi got a new hair style!

Cute Baby Girl Baby World
Here she has changed her hairstyle again, so excited she is, love her in this outfit, complements her figure😊!

Baby-steps Forward...

Madi is enjoying the sensual sensation of the water under her feet on the sand and spouting poetry!

So cute, Reminds me of my favorite suit I had as a little girl. Love the skirt.

Now planning to collect sea shells!
Pinterest: goodjujutribe // Instagram: /goodjujutribe/ Join the tribe! Radiate positive energy

Nats is basking in the Sun and enjoying her drink!

Pinterest: @DannieS123

And wants to enjoy some sport!

Click 'Visit site' to get a completely FREE trial of Amazon mom!
Padma is supervising all arrangements!

#kids

Then walks with Branka for the dance!

JUSTINE I on Instagram:

Nado is so happy, she made a few pretty accommodation for us!

Looks like my daughter when she was little. Love!!:

And is planning to hoist our flag of friendship!

A beautiful day at the beach

Dragice, is sun bathing, to get a good tan!

See, she has become a mermaid!
Crochet Mermaid tail with Top and Starfish headband, Crochet mermaid tail for babies and toddlers, Crochet Mermaid tail photo prop, by BellaandSelah on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/228651796/crochet-mermaid-tail-with-top-and

Riya, looking hip and sassy for the occasion!

Ariel bathing suit

Now putting on her best smile and planning some mischief!

Going, going, gone... final call for this adorable suit... Looks great on every little body type. Who can pass up a monokini with their tummy showing? XS = Newborn - 1 Year S = 1- 2 Years M = 2 - 4 Ye

Duska, thanks for your greetings, missing you here! Like the way you turned up for the party!
Gleam - Thank you for viewing my work!

Now enjoying the swim!

Free

Our Biki is at her best, enjoying and frolicking!

twirl across the sunset! (photographer unknown) This little girl is going to grow up and never know how much she inspired me.

Here she is, striking a pose!

Lekker naar het strand

And this is Ayu, our new member!

Tips On Helping You Become A Great Photographer Of Life in the nice beach.

And me, enjoying all the love and attention!

Mother-daughter photos by Hello Pinecone

Two amazing wonders in this world...babies and the ocean...

What, google Uncle and Aunt too!πŸ˜†

Bethanny had never seen such an oceanus ocean in all of her days. Her local leisure pool certainly hadn't prepared her for waves of this stature. Bethanny -

Thank you so much my dearest friends, will acknowledge personally your lovely and heart-warming greetings, later, got some relatives over, thank you for making my day so special!!πŸ€—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Ohh , so colorful our place is !πŸ˜ƒ Everyone is eager to participate in the beach party with well-equipped attire! Branka already set the stage there . Today morning went out for shopping to buy a Bikini for me , Sheru asked me to buy cherry cake to cut at midnight [ will cut it around 9-9.30 pm ,they will eat as much as they want and then will sure ask me to keep it on the table itself to see it whenever they wakes up !!πŸ˜† He ordered me to buy a Dora doll for his VB , they are busy now preparing a birthday card to send to their VB .

Riya already decided the dress code, Branka arranged every thing at the beachside, Padma is busy making garlands [ big enough to cover the few more inches from those transparent Bikinies !!πŸ˜† Avi will try to wear one presented by Vibha ! Nado is the decorator of the party venue for the evening party, she has a great aesthetic sense, and Dragice is arranging the coffee table with visual effects! She is good at that art! Madi ? What to say about that fellow? She went out to buy tickets for the Mad Man's Museum , 😳 πŸ˜› When God descended from heaven to attend to that beautiful evening party, he asked everyone -- if I'll give you the power to do whatever you want for an hour , Padma decided on our behalf , we want to become ghosts for that 1 hour !!! Then he started asking each and everyone's wish -- But surprisingly he didn't pay attention to one person, she was so confused for that so called negligence, with a soft voice questioned God !!! For her question he answered ... --... la la la ..la wait and watch! Madi the reporter is at work !!πŸ˜›
Sheru is showing our annual pass for the Mad Man's Museum!

Oh Madi, thank you sooo much, and my babies, Hemu and Sheru for the doll and cherry cakeπŸ€—, my most precious gifts❀️, big hugs and kisses to them!