Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Here is midnight, and 23rd of July already started, so let me wish

Birthday mini graphics Birthday mini graphics

❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIBHA, MY PYAARI SAHELI ❤️ Birthday mini graphics

Birthday card - 'little bit older'

Colors in balloons with cool polkadots adds fun to any party!

iii Feliz Cumpleaos - Happy Birthday!!!

Image result for birthday blessings
Here are some roses for you...❤️🤗

And some presents, and wishes, too...❤️

Lots of love, huggs and kisses and all the best wishes, for you my dear friend...🤗
May you always be happy and healthy and succesful in everything that you do,
my dear Vibha. ❤️

You have a special place in my heart and I am so grateful and so blessed that I get to know you and call you my friend...I know we will be friends forever! 🤗🤗🤗

I long for you, my sweetheart <3 I love you <3

A good, clasic books to read...😊

Happy Birthday. I Hope You Have The Happiest Birthday. Enjoy Your Special Day!

A whole lots of magic, to last a whole year through...⭐️

Enchanted Fairies Photo Session @Enchanted Fairies Studio

Some beautiful dresses...😊

Grandma Loves You

And some shoes, too...😊

Birthday
Happy birthday

Bino wish you a Happy Birthday, too 😃

#MOLDIV
Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Birthday:

😊 Here is a friend who will always be there for her friends, someone who is just one pm away that you can contact when you feel like consulting her.She is such a special friend who always thinks about life in general! That friend is also the special one who holds your hand tightly when you are unsure of what you are going to do with yourself! She is also the one who would always save you a seat even if she knows that you are not coming! ⭐️ She is such a passionate friend to all of us, so special, so precious and in one word Wisdom personified!❤️

😊
VB ...VB , You are our best friend and today is your birthday!!😃😃
We know Vibha baby, you like chocolates and cakes, so we brought you a big chocolate cake, we hope you like it, please don't let it melt, let us eat it fast ! 😃Sarath &Hemanth!!
Image result for chocolate cake
Happy birthday!
We know you were just born before last year, we have seen you as a newborn baby in your mother's hands. [ in our mother's thread ] now we are celebrating your 2nd Birthday!🥳
😃😃We wish you lots of candy and treats on this amazing day, Because you deserve it on your birthday! Don't forget to share all those with us !😃😃 See our mom prepared this for you --
Related image
With their little hands, they carefully decorated the birthday cake for their cute little friend Vibha Baby. Sarath is not allowing his mother either to relax or to rest since morning!! He is so excited and waiting for the birthday girl's arrival.😊
She loves cherries Mom, have to decorate the cherry cake with some strawberries too! One for her and one for me,-- he started putting the cherries one after the other on thcake. . Hemu arranged a party table for his cute friend.😃
Related image

Eternal love, unlimited attention, limitless pampering, endless affection, everlasting care , perpetual concern, unending support, for you from your little friends Sarath and Hemanth, Happy birthday Vibha Baby!❤️

"Get me out of this box"
To be continued ---
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Related image
The Rainbowians enjoyed the beach party and just now returned to Celebrate the Birthday party at their CC , which was artistically decorated by Nado and Dragice for the special occasion!⭐️
Vibha trying to explain Avi how to wear a Bikini --😛
They are now ready to celebrate ---
Branka , Padma and Avi too joined them !--😃

Here is the birthday baby --
Related image
She wore her hopes like a crown, as an outspoken soliloquy of dreams, descended from the literary world to this friendly place to bless us with her precious presence here!😊
On this beautiful day of July 23rd, a very Blessed Angel was born who spread Happiness.Love..Compassion all over this spectacular world!

Friends are angels in life,

Without them we can't survive,

Being your friend is such a pleasure,

It gives me the feeling of worldly treasure,

Happy birthday to my dearest friend,

May you get everything that you wish for,

A true wish for you from my end!🤗

Snehamadhuri .

Branka and Avi arranged the beach party -- Now Nado and Dragice arranged this for the evening party with drinks and snacks in the backyard of our Rainbow CC!

Suddenly God appeared in front of them, and asked them what they want to have as a boon for this evening! Padma asked for a boon, made us invisible for a while, give us power and bless us to do whatever we want to do " God agreed, granted that Boon!

He first asked Nado,-- what is her wish 'I want to make this world as beautiful as a spring garden forever! God smiled and said , My dear dreamer, not for the entire world , here is a Krishna Devotee , I'll make her heart as beautiful as a spring garden !!Ok ? With a smile she agreed !😃

God asked Padma who is busy preparing floral garlands with flowers brought from her farm house Hmn ... I want to make all the TV producers and directors a bit sensible and responsible while dealing with social issues in their serials , that is my wish !she said . God was silent for a while and then said My dear vivid watcher, not possible to brainwash all the sick minds ! But presenting you a friend who is astute and judicious, will guide you to pass through all the tense moments easily with her soothing words, with her wise pieces of advice!⭐️

Then he turned to Madi , asked her what is her wish ??Ohh , I wish I'll put all the politicians and religious Gurus in Mad Man's Museum , then wish to lock it and threw the key in to Arabian Sea ! Ohh , a revolutionary wish! I can't grant that Mads , but giving you a friend who will always be there to calm you down with her pragmatic and balanced words !❤️

Then he turned towards Dragice and asked her , what does she want as a boon ? I want to make this world a beautiful place with all the rainbow hues -- with an understanding smile God said can't allow to colour the entire world baby , but can give you a person who will be there to greet you every morning with all rainbow colours and hues !

Then he turned towards Avi and asked her what's her wish ?!God , I want to see each and every person on earth will be well educated and rational ! God replied can't make every one highly educated , but I can grant you the association of a prudent and thoughtful friend to guide you !

Meanwhile, a person with tender whispers trying to attract God's attention since long , but God is trying to evade her with equal effort ! Before she asked him anything, God folded his hands to her and told-- Madam , I know what you are going to ask , can't transform this world as Heaven on Earth , but before you ask , I am doing a favour have the presence of a pyari saheli in your life to give the heavenly bliss to you with her friendly association !'--

Then with trembling knees God approached Riya , wa.. Va ..what is your wish Madam ??- She expressed her desire , punish all the males to make them eat that special chutney !!! He was terrified , and recollected his infidelity in many of his incarnations, so scared and , ranaway from there!

Every one surrounded her , their God gifted friend Vibha to greet her ,to wish her , to hug her and to sing a song

Happy Birth Day to you ... Happy birthday to our dear ...dear Vibha ,La..la ..laaa !!

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Branka , me and Avi are waiting here for you !!!

Thanks Dragice for your company in our midnight madness !!❤️

Hello Madi 🤗 , Avi 🤗 and Dragica 🤗

I was not aware that you are here waiting for me...Was lost in slow motion of my PC, searching for images...racing with thunderstorm...😃😆 So happy to see all of you around... ❤️ 😊

Are you ready to celebrate???😃 Waiting for you 😃

Happy Birthday to the amazing girl, one of a kind, who is always ready to listen, and to give advice, and to be there whenever is necessary...Our one and only Vibha ❤️🤗

Happy Birthday
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello sweet reporter , my dear Madi 😊 Are you still there?

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Related image

Your wisdom and integrity cannot be compared, you are truly special in every aspect. Wishing a very happy and colorful birthday to the person who loves me the most!Your presence in my life means a lot.

Happy Birthday Vibha My Friend.⭐️

Wishing my friend a beautiful day...

Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way!

May all be good and all come true!

The perfect wish for your year ahead should be!⭐️

Image result

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck.
Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!⭐️

bday wishes for friends

Special friends are a rare find, but I am glad that you are one and mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I'd love to respect!On this very special day love to hug you tight and greet you with my heart beats as my greetings!

cute bday card for friend

I have three wishes for you on your birthday.First, I wish that this Birthday gifts you something precious and beautiful.Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile.And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day for the coming year

bday ecard for friend

May your life be beautiful like a blooming garden in spring!

amazing birthday card for friend

On your special day, I'd like to wish that everything you've been dreaming about start coming true! ⭐️

happy birthday card for friend

Happy birthday to a great friend and a wonderful person! May your life be always bright and sunny!

Related image

Image result for Happy birthday celebration gifs

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Let me continue with preparation for my dear friend's BD...😃 (as long as this weather here permits 😆)

end of the year luau party

Decoration is on it's place and people started to gather on the beach...😊

Planning a beach party for your #kid? #Sandbiz gives you tons of #beachparty ideas through our blogs and articles which will help you to throw the party of your kid's dreams.

Podramos hacer una cena as antes de empezar el party de la despedida Summertime Inspiration: A Picnic on the Beach

Such a cool and easy craft... make giant tissue paper flowers! www.uncommondesignsonline.com #tissuepoms #partyplanning

I prepared some assessories for the party...😃

For dancing later-if on the beach we could decorate with shells-how cute!

s: // : @

Luau Hibiscus Headband - Party City

Sunglass Party Favors Swim Party - Pool Party

Vendedor de salvavidas en una playa de Higuerote. Son muy comunes, y te venden hasta lo que no tienen.

Colores Del Mundo

Colorful Beach Chair Resting on the Sand During the Gorgeous Sunset...

Beautifol place for party , Branka 😃

Tutus for Luau themed parties Great for by princesstutus2010, $30.00
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

WOW ..Branka here I am to be with you , to help you , and to celebrate with all of you !😃

Image result for babies running on the beach

Hello Avi, my sweet girl 🤗 awweee, such a cutie...❤️

Sorry that I did not see you around 😕

Looks like you all go away 😕 Hope you'll come back 😊

This flowers are called Birds of Paradise...Isn't it beautiful 😊

bird of paradise
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Povezana slikaPovezana slika
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good morning dear Madi 🤗

I thought that you went to sleep...so happy to see that you and Avi and Nada are all around to wish Vibha a Happy Birthday...Love your BD posts...

Hello Nada 🤗 I'm happy that you like how I arranged a place for BD celebration...😃

This is a place, just like our CC with lots of ...

I HAD THESE WAY BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR AND EVERYONE WAS LIKE OOO PRETTY BRACELET AND I WAS JUST LIKE THANKS! AND NOW EVERYONE HAS THEM AND IM LIKE AAKDHF KURBWKCYFKG