Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Good morning dear friends πŸ€—

I am a bit better today, guess I'm slowly getting used to this heat πŸ˜ƒ But...still hoping, dreaming and waiting for a rain...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Decent Image Scraps: Rainy Season

So, I decided to ignore the heat πŸ˜› and enjoy in my coffee...πŸ˜ƒ

dreamies.de (aircrva2psl.gif)

Here is a quote and a poem for all of you sweet girls...Love you all...❀️

Pranayama is a yogic discipline with origins in Ancient India. It is the fourth limb of the eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Pa
lovely and free. // Gaby Comprs

Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

It may be a bouquet, it may be a gift, it may be warm words to say, the things which will give your spirits a lift! Many are the ways, many are the means, but nothing means more than sharing every happy moment with you all and letting you know that you are all important to me! I love all the members of the Rainbow CC, and thankful to each and every member of this CC [ the visitors and the non-visitors as well ] for this precious Association! β€οΈπŸ€—

Image result for FLOWER BOUQUET OF FRIENDSHIP

Hello my sweet Madi πŸ€—

Thank you for this warm words and this beautiful Friendship's Bouquet...❀️

I love to share every of my free moments I have, here with all of you sweet girls (I always miss this place and all of you when I am away and not able to come here), my dear friends...This place is so special for me and I am grateful to all of you who are still here, ready to take few moments of your busy life and come here every day to greet your
friends πŸ€—... I appreciate that, and will cherish our friendships forever ❀️

Thank you all ...love you ❀️

Connection

Tara
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, adored your poem for its expressions laced in humour, thank you for sharing it! Also loved Madi's mad response to it, πŸ˜†, Yes Madi, google Uncle and Aunt have a brood of google kids, all of us in the world, inquisitively asking questions and getting right answers!

Branka, loved all your jokesπŸ˜†, funny ones! Enjoyed reading your travelogues the world over and truly found the pic you posted of Machu Piccu in Peru so magical! Agree with you, when we travel, we realise how small we are. so overwhelming is the experience! Thank you for the new word, which defines everyone's feelings while travelling,Eddaimonia.!! And the icing on the cake was your astonishingly exquisite new siggy in blue, loved the colour you painted Prats in, seemed so ethereal, yet otherworldly, like someone who is not an inhabitant of the earth anymore but dwells in the milky way, in a far away galaxy!πŸ‘

Travel Quote - Fill Your Life With Adventures, Not Things. Have stories To Tell Not Stuff To Show. Click on image for more travel and inspirational quotes.

"I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world." Mary Anne Radmacher

travel quote ibn batuta traveller storyteller remote life
20 Quotes For When You Feel Like You Just Need To Get Away From It All

Hello Vibha πŸ€— Have a beautiful day my friend 😊

Glad you liked jokes, siggy and new Word...Love your quotes about traveling...It is so true...when you travel and see the other places, meet other people, it just change you forever...😊

Travel is always a wise decision

Wanderlust

*word* | fresh hues
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

OMG Madhu my Google uncle and your Aunt already had romantic date. We are lagging behind, see how they lost themselves in this beautiful songπŸ˜†β€οΈ:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQahA0hhbl8[/YOUTUBE]

An old Song from movie Sehra directed by V.Santaram(a legend filmmaker) This one is flute version.

PS: Vibha Today I could not resist myself again from posting this song. I am lost in the beauty of this song added to that the atmosphere is so pleasant which is icing on the cakeπŸ˜†

I can see that you girls had lots of fun with this Google matchmaking πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thank you Padmaja for the song πŸ€—...Love it...❀️

Flowers in Sunlight Artist Scott Prior ~ I would love a print of this for my home someday.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€—

Such a beautiful gif, and Prats looks so sweet on this Picture ❀️
Thank you for sharing it with us. 😊

Voir  d'autres Gifs de cette catgorie Vous pouvez retrouver tout ces Gifs sur les sites(recommand): Sur Google+: patrizia orchidea,ciel bleu,zorha b,Michel THUNDER,piotr Salvaje,coeur de lo...
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Madi πŸ˜› I can understand your desire to drench in the rain wrapped up in a saree to cool your senses in this summer night ! πŸ˜† No problem, even if you wish to push me into that rain in my mid-afternoon time, it gives a cooling feel 😳 I know your teasing nature amidst serious talk !😊

See , what an innocent girl I am !!😊
Related image
Related image

Hello Avi, my dear πŸ€—

I can totaly understand Madi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† since I have the same desire recently... to drench in the rain πŸ˜ƒ So, let's do it together...πŸ˜†
Let's drench in the rain, and have fun...πŸ˜ƒ

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but about learning how to dance in the rain."Found on evolutional.tumblr.com via Tumblr
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you Branka for the coffee and most importantly, for these sweet words, even if you are so tired , still with a commitment came here and greeted us ! Love you Branka.πŸ€—

Related image
Good night , sweet dreams! ❀️
Image result for so tired gif

Love you back, my sweet Avi ❀️

Last night I was just like this πŸ˜† Dropped in my bed and slept all night...πŸ˜†
Thank you for GN wishes πŸ€—

Love today, and tomorrow your past will be filled with love.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLove
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Seems like the sloping moon is much worse than the full moon...πŸ˜†
Good morning mama... πŸ€—

Hello Baby πŸ€—

Yeah, it was almost morning as I went to sleep last night...πŸ˜†

Must be that sloping moon influence...πŸ˜›

It is so good to see you around 😊

Take a journey into your own soul! From Cherokee Billie

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

A birdie told me Natty Pratty and my Di is missing me. Don't do that my dolls, at 85 I am still going strongπŸ˜‰

Oh I am getting ready to attend a birthday party on 23rd of this month. It is Bikini beach party.

You two not invited??? 😲 oh may be later on.

I am out shopping for a sexy fexy suit πŸ˜ƒ Natty if I don't find one then I will come in my saree to beach.

Bye for now, luv u heaps.

I can not believe that I missed both my Baby and my Sweet sister last night...I just posted that translation and logged of...it was already too late...Sowwwiiieee πŸ€—πŸ€—

It is so good to see you back here Riyu, my sweet Didi ❀️
Love you tons...missed you so much πŸ€—

You just made my day so beautiful πŸ€—

What you say...85 πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† When on earth did that happened πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Still remembered fun we used to have πŸ˜›

No one will ever be as entertained by us as us

WHAT!!! You want a Bikini beach party πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...OK...Ok ...you'll get the one...πŸ˜ƒ

Seems to be our motto Tammy!!

We'll do everything for those we love...right,πŸ˜ƒ and our friend in question deserves that.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Must go out and search for a good, supportive bikini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And have to practice surfing for a beach party πŸ˜†

surfing...lol :) πŸ˜†

Well, we are in our best years, my sweet Didi...Looking forward to celebrate our friend's BD together...already choosed our outfits for cool evening on the beach...πŸ˜ƒ
Mighty fancy we are...right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Image result for beautiful older women with eclectic style
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Padma for liking the Rain story part- 6.πŸ€— Yes , will put a black dot on her cheek to ward off evil eye!😊

Branka , thanks a lot for the translation of Rain story. πŸ€— I know, you are always liberal while expressing your warm approvals and admiration for my simple write ups there in our CC ! πŸ€—Thank you our dear friend for liking my Rain story . ❀️
Related image

Good morning Madi πŸ€—

You are most welcome 😊 Love immensely your stories ❀️
Looking forward to another one πŸ˜ƒ You are truly a magician...
61.9k Likes, 449 Comments - Brandon Woelfel (@brandonwoelfel) on Instagram:Thank you also for beautiful Quotes that you posted 😊

Decent Image Scraps: Rose Animation