Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Good morning friends have a great reunion day , and later on, let us have a wonderful celebration! ❤️
Related image
Related image
Image result for good morning with inspirational quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Padma for liking the Rain story part- 6.🤗 Yes , will put a black dot on her cheek to ward off evil eye!😊
Branka , thanks a lot for the translation of Rain story. 🤗 I know, you are always liberal while expressing your warm approvals and admiration for my simple write ups there in our CC ! 🤗Thank you our dear friend for liking my Rain story . ❤️
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
The next part of the Rain story belongs to that friend who loves to send amusing kid videos to the ailing kids ! Loves castles and full moon, pester for a care taker and later complain about the harassment meted out to her by that arrogant caretaker! But as an innocent girl who stands there at that window waiting for her Mama - every one of this CC adores her for that love and longing!❤️
Searching for her Angel in the sky and Stars now .🤗

Image result for a GIRL HUGGING MOON
Image result for looking at heaven quotes
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

A birdie told me Natty Pratty and my Di is missing me. Don't do that my dolls, at 85 I am still going strong😉

Oh I am getting ready to attend a birthday party on 23rd of this month. It is Bikini beach party.

You two not invited??? 😲 oh may be later on.

I am out shopping for a sexy fexy suit 😃 Natty if I don't find one then I will come in my saree to beach.

Bye for now, luv u heaps.

Why is there an excitement in our CC, see who has come!

A fun childhood can be measured by how dirty your feet are at the end of the day!
Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul. - Steve Maraboli

Riya🥳, missing your vitamins and you, do come whenever you can, you bring a mad streak, party on 23rd, am I invited??😆Must buy a new bikini!

Pin hugs...from the HEART !! 0000000000
I feel like the photographer purposely gathered up all of the shells on the beach and scattered them here
If someone asks me what is friendship? I would sit next to you, pull you close to me, put my arms around you and say proudly this is friendship.. thanks for being a wonderful friend. Autres photos de Friendship Begins Here Motivational Quotes
The best friendships are built on a solid foundation of silliness, shenanigans, and general misbehavior.
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The next part of the Rain story belongs to that friend who loves to send amusing kid videos to the ailing kids ! Loves castles and full moon, pester for a care taker and later complain about the harassment meted out to her by that arrogant caretaker! But as an innocent girl who stands there at that window waiting for her Mama - every one of this CC adores her for that love and longing!❤️
Searching for her Angel in the sky and Stars now .🤗

Image result for a GIRL HUGGING MOON
Image result for looking at heaven quotes

I know, I know, one and only Nats, also she loves a certain bare chested guy and everything about him!!😉
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
So Avi finally descended from the rainbow to read the story dedicated to her, thank you Madi for all the time, energy, love and magic you invest in your dreamy stories!!

Riya has come, hope to stay on and not scamper again like a naughty kid, but 85 year olds should not be so frisky, not good for their health!!🤗

Branka, the heat seems to be killing at your place, it surely makes one feel so depleted and ill, here we have heavy rains again, wish I could send you some! Maybe you can stay all day like this!

No one can ever break the connection that I have with my little siblings there the best thing that ever happened to me. I love them to death.

Or just sleep away the heat with Bino!

Pinterest: paigelikes

Or just go to a beach and ...

Forget everything else! This little hiney!

Thank you Dragice for the very beautiful images you keep posting, loved the recent one you posted so much, a tiny verdant path in the garden!👏

Have a good day everyone!
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So Avi finally descended from the rainbow to read the story dedicated to her, thank you Madi for all the time, energy, love and magic you invest in your dreamy stories!!

Riya has come, hope to stay on and not scamper again like a naughty kid, but 85 year olds should not be so frisky, not good for their health!!🤗

Branka, the heat seems to be killing at your place, it surely makes one feel so depleted and ill, here we have heavy rains again, wish I could send you some! Maybe you can stay all day like this!

No one can ever break the connection that I have with my little siblings there the best thing that ever happened to me. I love them to death.

Or just sleep away the heat with Bino!

Pinterest: paigelikes

Or just go to a beach and ...

Forget everything else! This little hiney!

Thank you Dragice for the very beautiful images you keep posting, loved the recent one you posted so much, a tiny verdant path in the garden!👏

Have a good day everyone!

WOW , today our Vibha is in the naughtiest mood! ❤️
Thank you Vibha for good words . You all deserve much more love than I can express in my Rain stories . 🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

A birdie told me Natty Pratty and my Di is missing me. Don't do that my dolls, at 85 I am still going strong😉

Oh I am getting ready to attend a birthday party on 23rd of this month. It is Bikini beach party.

You two not invited??? 😲 oh may be later on.

I am out shopping for a sexy fexy suit 😃 Natty if I don't find one then I will come in my saree to beach.

Bye for now, luv u heaps.

Look who is here, fI you remember I am Padmaja, and I miss you too😊

Riya me too joining Biki's beach party, I am inviting myself alongwith you, and I don't mind partying with 85year olds😆

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😃

Guys I may go out of station for some work, will be back on Sunday. See you all.

By the Way Madhu this time I guessed on whom the rain story is all about, Its Natty, Can't wait to read it🤗
vibraj thumbnail
A link for DSDT fans:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/small-screen-couples-in-a-cold-war/articleshow/59683616.cms