Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[QUOTE=Viswasruti]Thank you Vibha for liking the Rain story part --6th .
Hoping Avi will come and chase me with an angry look! for posting her in that transparent saree πŸ˜ƒ
Related image
[/QUOTE ]Madi πŸ˜› I can understand your desire to drench in the rain wrapped up in a saree to cool your senses in this summer night ! πŸ˜† No problem, even if you wish to push me into that rain in my mid-afternoon time, it gives a cooling feel 😳 I know your teasing nature amidst serious talk !😊
See , what an innocent girl I am !!😊
Related image
Related image

Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Heya sweet girls 😊

Just came to say Hi...will be back here in the afternoon...

Love your poem Padmaja...I can just imagine your Google Uncle and Madi's Google Aunty having a blast together πŸ˜†

Have a great day...I'm barely alive πŸ˜ƒ, here is sizzling hot πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

pinterest: insatiiable

aculturedpearl: Kind of obsessed with the Palm Beach Lately girls
Here is some coffee for you, as well...😊

Guerreira da Luz & Metamorfose d'alma

Thank you Branka for the coffee and most importantly, for these sweet words, even if you are so tired , still with a commitment came here and greeted us ! Love you Branka.πŸ€—
Related image
Good night , sweet dreams! ❀️
Image result for so tired gif
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A Floral Bouquet Called Friendship!

For every dream and every feeling, life is a well-decorated stage! The sound of the flute cannot be made without the lips! Sometimes the Spring itself comes running to the gardens to adorn every flower and branch with rainbow hues! Don't the clouds send rain to earth since the waves cannot reach the sky?! It is a natural phenomenon--

The morning sun is gently waking up from a dream, the silvery clouds are spreading scenic imagery to the landscape, silhouetted birds flying across the sunrise, a symbol of a caged feelings' freedom!

People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little dewier!They vibrate at a different frequency! It's [beauty] a kind of radiance! Glowing with that soft radiance, our Avyakta, the intelligent wordsmith is moving towards the Rainbow CC recollecting those words the life told her in the previous morning when it was raining incessantly! She knows who she is. She just forgot for a little while and slipped into solitude!! She has rarely seen beyond the precincts of her own soft domain, away from dreams, drenched in the showers of facts! For her, there is nothing more beautiful than a morning rain!

In that morning she is crossing the meadows to meet her friends who sat there over that rain soaked Rainbow! While moving forward, suddenly she recollected those memories which struck her a few months back like a lightning !---

"Rain emboldened my spirit and stimulated my soul! Rain is not only the drops of water, it's the love of the sky for earth! They never meet each other but sends love this way! Though you are as high as the silvery cloud and I'm as low as the peacock, we are one when I dance and you rain your love! --

When I stand there with my self-created disillusionment, I was a silly emotional girl then ! While wandering in my wilderness, it seems to me that the thirsty waves are falling back in the ocean with a great dissatisfaction, whats this lassitude and turmoil for?What is this enigma? Why is it so?

Why, why this rain directed me to think about life? There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, that is translated through you into action, a life changing action, come, participate in nature's ever changing hues! -- Why, why it ordered me to write a life's poems over every drop of the rain! It shared its story with me in that dark night! Rain revealed it's real identity to me by saying ---

'I take and give and give and take again! I originate from the land water, I fall down as drops from the roaming clouds and falter over leaves! I'll wet the throat of the crops and sway with the leaves to reach the hives! Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams which are hidden behind dark clouds !! Dance and sing to your music!! Embrace your blessings! Make today worth remembering!To be creative means to be in love with life my dear friend, to enhance its beauty, you have to bring a little more color to life, add a little more poetry and a little more melody to it!! Then with a smile, the love hugs you with zest, accept it' - a beautiful discourse from that divine heart!

Suddenly with inquisitiveness, I asked my shadow--What would it be like to be a rain drop in those clouds? Ohh ... love to travel with that cool breeze to have an aerial view of the mountains and valleys! One day I asked the rain,-- aren't you my soul's joyful tears only longing to keep the sky to be happy? Again a tempest in my soul, memories whipped the heart with a sheet of rain! Every raindrop carrying years of shattered hopes and promises!

A sudden lightning in the horizon!!! The Rainbow questioned me' are you going to submit the blank paper to God, who has given you a bud to write a life story of a flower over it ?? A stunned silence, then a churn in the heart and soul! Wondered what to write on that blank paper! That question broadened my perspective, the sky itself held me with a tight hug on that night, taken care of me with tender care, spread the golden hue back on my heart, whispered many life lessons into my ears! That day too there was a heavy rain, wondered for a while, is it a cry from the sky? No, said the rainbow! It is a Divine shower, a nectar of life from the sky to the earth, accept it, don't lose a chance to reach the stars! I questioned the wisdom, Look at me, I myself is darkness, how can I reach to those faraway stars? An angel with a smirk stand beside me, a soft whisper in my ears,--'see, the strike of lightning threw away the darkness!!'-- asked me to look into my inner self, there I saw those glittering eyes dreaming about life! Shuddered at that thought, looked around, the moon is smiling at the tiny star! Felt like a shower of moonlight over my heart and soul!

The clouds are racing across the sky, thrumming with the charged energy, they are desperate to release! This time the rain was wild and indiscriminate, a splatter onto the soft soil! There stands the Divine dreamer, to him the rain is the nectar of Gods and the serum of the sky. He is neither a philosopher nor a scientist, yet he understands the importance of nature's bounty! All of a sudden, the rain started singing the age old familiar love hymns, asked me to see the brighter side of the lightning, not to afraid of those thunderstorms!Angels said -- God pours out his choicest blessings on those who have the courage to accept the divine guidance!'--

She started running towards the Rainbow, quickened her pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky again. She got the first splatter of rain when she was halfway across the meadow. Droplets of moisture began to drip from the leaves. They were sprinkling onto the grass shining like a lover's smile!!

Eventually, the noise lessened and the drops faded into a musical melody! All of a sudden the SUn came out!! Ohh casting slanted beams of light across the meadow! From there she saw the roof of the CC inviting her to have a chat with all her soulmates! Now the sound of the rain is a harmonic thrumming, nature's blissful song. Petrichor, the smell of the first rains after a dry spell, now the Rainbowians are enjoying the aroma of lovely rain. It is a mix of jasmine-and-rose fragrance, warm and fresh, and it laves the land and filled their hearts and soul with sweetness. The rain has giveth what the sun would taketh away!

Branka hugged her, the light drizzle beads spread over their faces, soaked everyone ! Padma shivered as another wave of rain hit her.Vibha looked down at the puddles, started jumping from puddle to puddle gleefully on the dark-gray sidewalk! Nado smiled as everyone walked into the house which she decorated once more!Dragice kept ready the hot coffee with chocolate muffins to warm up their hearts!The fresh sweet smell of the rain comforted them! They are all a bunch of beautiful flowers, each one added a different hue to that floral bouquet called Friendship! ❀️

Related image

Wonderful, beautiful and amazingπŸ‘. Madhu you are "wordsmith extraordinaire", in a true sense a star⭐️

And Avi looks stunning in that Sari, put some Kala tika on her foreheadπŸ˜†
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Before going to bed a few poems dedicated to my Rainbow friends. Ofcourse it is not written by me, but Google Uncle helped meπŸ˜†

The Cake of Friendship

Kolac Prijateljstva

Preheat the oven of love
With plenty of secrets and hugs

Ugrejte pecnicu Ljubavi
Sa mnogo tajni i zagrljaja

Mix in giggles and laughs
That make your sides split in half

Umjesajte u kolac kikotanje i smeh
od kojeg se presavijete na pola.

Bake with the love and care
And all the things you both should share

Pecite sa ljubavlju i paznjom
I sa svim stvarima koje ste oboje delili

Decorate with the frosting of trust
This is really a must

Ukrasite glazurom od poverenja
To je stvarno neophodno

Enjoy the cake do not eat it fast
Just like your new friendship make it last.

Uzivajte u kolacu i nemojte ga jesti brzo
Bas poput tvog novog prijateljstva, potrudi se da potraje.

&

Prevod citata:

Ja verujem u andjele,
One poslate sa Neba
Okruzena sam andjelima,
ali ih ja zovem prijatelji

Good Night allπŸ˜ƒ

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Thank you for this delicious Friendship's Cake 😊 Love it! ❀️

I translated its ingredients to my language up there under the text...πŸ˜ƒ

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hahaha how exitingπŸ˜†

Just in case... πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbg7CfG7i4[/YOUTUBE]

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A Floral Bouquet Called Friendship!
Cvetni buket koji se zove Prijateljstvo

For every dream and every feeling, life is a well-decorated stage! The sound of the flute cannot be made without the lips! Sometimes the Spring itself comes running to the gardens to adorn every flower and branch with rainbow hues! Don't the clouds send rain to earth since the waves cannot reach the sky?! It is a natural phenomenon--

Za svaki san i svaki osjeaj, ivot je dobro ureena pozornica! Zvuk flaute ne moe se napraviti bez usana! Ponekad se i samo proljee baca u vrtove kako bi ukrasio svaki cvijet i granu duginim tonovima! Zar oblaci ne salju kiu na zemlju, jer valovi ne mogu dosegnuti do neba ?! To je prirodni fenomen -

The morning sun is gently waking up from a dream, the silvery clouds are spreading scenic imagery to the landscape, silhouetted birds flying across the sunrise, a symbol of a caged feelings' freedom!

Jutarnje se sunce lagano budi iz sna, srebrni oblaci ire prekrasne slike krajolikom, siluete ptica lete preko izlaska sunca, simbol zarobljenih osjecaja slobode!

People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little dewier!They vibrate at a different frequency! It's [beauty] a kind of radiance! Glowing with that soft radiance, our Avyakta, the intelligent wordsmith is moving towards the Rainbow CC recollecting those words the life told her in the previous morning when it was raining incessantly! She knows who she is. She just forgot for a little while and slipped into solitude!! She has rarely seen beyond the precincts of her own soft domain, away from dreams, drenched in the showers of facts! For her, there is nothing more beautiful than a morning rain!

Ljudi koji poseduju istinsku unutarnju ljepotu, njihove oci su malo sjajnije, njihova koza je malo svjezija (sjajnija) ! Oni vibriraju na drugacijoj frekvenciji! To je (Ljepota) vrsta sjaja! Sijajuci tom mekom svjetloscu, nasa Avyakta, inteligentna devojka koja ume sa recima, krece se prema Dugi, secajuci se reci koje joj je ivot ispricao prethodnog jutra kada je neprestano kisilo! Ona zna tko je ona! Ona je to samo na trenutak zaboravila i skliznula u osamu! Retko je posmatrala zivot van svoje meke domene, daleko od snova, preplavljena zivotnim cinjenicama! Za nju, nista nije bilo ljepse od jutarnje kise!

In that morning she is crossing the meadows to meet her friends who sat there over that rain soaked Rainbow! While moving forward, suddenly she recollected those memories which struck her a few months back like a lightning !---

Toga je jutra, prelazila preko livada, kako bi se srela sa svojim prijateljima, koji su sedeli tamo, u kisom natopljenoj Dugi! I dok se kretala napred, iznenada se setila onih secanja koja su je pre nekoliko meseci pogodila poput munje!--

"Rain emboldened my spirit and stimulated my soul! Rain is not only the drops of water, it's the love of the sky for earth! They never meet each other but sends love this way! Though you are as high as the silvery cloud and I'm as low as the peacock, we are one when I dance and you rain your love! --

"Kia mi je ohrabrivala duh i potaknula moju duu! Kia nisu samo kapljice vode, to je ljubav neba prema zemlji! Oni se nikad ne susreu, nego alju ljubav na ovaj nain! I premda si ti visoko kao srebrni oblak a ja sam nisko poput pauna, mi smo jedno kada ja plesam a ti me obasipas poput kise svojom ljubavlju!--"

When I stand there with my self-created disillusionment, I was a silly emotional girl then ! While wandering in my wilderness, it seems to me that the thirsty waves are falling back in the ocean with a great dissatisfaction, whats this lassitude and turmoil for?What is this enigma? Why is it so?

I dok sam stajala tamo sa razocarenjem koje sam sama stvorila, tada sam bila glupa, emocionalna devojka! Lutajuci u mojoj divljini, ucinilo mi se da su zedni talasi padali natrag u ocean sa velikim nezadovoljstvom, cemu su sluzila ta klonulost i previranja?Kakva je to zagonetka? Zasto je to tako?

Why, why this rain directed me to think about life? There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, that is translated through you into action, a life changing action, come, participate in nature's ever changing hues! -- Why, why it ordered me to write a life's poems over every drop of the rain! It shared its story with me in that dark night! Rain revealed it's real identity to me by saying ---

Zasto, zbog cega me je ova kisa natjerala da razmisljam o zivotu? Postoji vitalnost, zivotna sila, energija, koja se kroz tebe pretvara u akciju, akciju koja mijenja zivot, dodji i sudjeluj u neprestanoj promjeni nijansi u prirodi! Zasto, zasto mi je naredila (kisa) da pisem pjesme o zivotu preko svake kapi kise!Podjelila je samnom svoju pricu one tamne noci! Kisa mi je otkrila svoj pravi identitet govoreci---

'I take and give and give and take again! I originate from the land water, I fall down as drops from the roaming clouds and falter over leaves! I'll wet the throat of the crops and sway with the leaves to reach the hives! Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams which are hidden behind dark clouds !! Dance and sing to your music!! Embrace your blessings! Make today worth remembering!To be creative means to be in love with life my dear friend, to enhance its beauty, you have to bring a little more color to life, add a little more poetry and a little more melody to it!! Then with a smile, the love hugs you with zest, accept it' - a beautiful discourse from that divine heart!

"Ja uzimam i dajem, dajem i ponovno uzmem! Ja poticem iz vode na kopnu, padam ponovo dolje kao kapi iz oblaka koji lutaju i posrcu preko listova! Natopit cu grla usjeva i njihat cu se sa liscem da dosegnem do kosnica! Zivi svoju istinu! Izrazi svoju ljubav! Podeli svoj entuzijazam! Poduzmi korake da ostvaris svoje snove, koji su skriveni iza tamnih oblaka!! Plesi i pjevaj prema svojoj muzici!! Zagrli svoje blagoslove! Ucini da danasnji dan bude vredan secanja! Biti kreativan, to znaci da budes zaljubljen u zivot, moj dragi prijatelju, da povecas njegovu ljepotu, moras da uneses malo vise boje u zivot, da dodas malo vise poezije, i malo vise melodije u zivot!!Tada ce te sa osmehom, ljubav zagrliti s poletom, prihvati to" - prekrasan govor tog bozanskog srca !

Suddenly with inquisitiveness, I asked my shadow--What would it be like to be a rain drop in those clouds? Ohh ... love to travel with that cool breeze to have an aerial view of the mountains and valleys! One day I asked the rain,-- aren't you my soul's joyful tears only longing to keep the sky to be happy? Again a tempest in my soul, memories whipped the heart with a sheet of rain! Every raindrop carrying years of shattered hopes and promises!

Iznenada, radoznalo, upitala sam svoju senku--Kako bi to bilo da budem kisna kap u tim oblacima? Ohhh...Voljela bih da putujem sa tim svezim povetarcem, da imam pogled sa visina na planine i doline! Jednog sam dana pitala kisu,--Nisi li ti radosna suza moje duse, koja jedino zudi za tim da nebo ostane sretno? Ponovno oluja u mojoj dusi, secanja su osinula moje srce naletima kise! Svaka je kap nosila godine razbijenih nada i obecanja!

A sudden lightning in the horizon!!! The Rainbow questioned me' are you going to submit the blank paper to God, who has given you a bud to write a life story of a flower over it ?? A stunned silence, then a churn in the heart and soul! Wondered what to write on that blank paper! That question broadened my perspective, the sky itself held me with a tight hug on that night, taken care of me with tender care, spread the golden hue back on my heart, whispered many life lessons into my ears! That day too there was a heavy rain, wondered for a while, is it a cry from the sky? No, said the rainbow! It is a Divine shower, a nectar of life from the sky to the earth, accept it, don't lose a chance to reach the stars! I questioned the wisdom, Look at me, I myself is darkness, how can I reach to those faraway stars? An angel with a smirk stand beside me, a soft whisper in my ears,--'see, the strike of lightning threw away the darkness!!'-- asked me to look into my inner self, there I saw those glittering eyes dreaming about life! Shuddered at that thought, looked around, the moon is smiling at the tiny star! Felt like a shower of moonlight over my heart and soul!

Iznenadna munja na horizontu! Duga me je upitala: Hocete li poslati prazan papir Bogu koji vam je dao pupoljak da na njemu napisete zivotnu pricu o cvijetu? Zapanjena tisina, a zatim kovitlac u srcu i dusi! Pitala sam se sta da napisem na tom neispisanom listu papira! To je pitanje prosirilo moju perspektivu, a nebo me je te noci drzalo u cvrstom zagrljaju, nezno se brinulo o meni, sirilo zlatnu zraku natrag u moje srce, saputalo mnoge zivotne lekcije u moje usi ! Toga je dana takodjer jako kisilo, pitala sam se za tren, da li to nebo place? Ne, odgovorila je Duga! To je bozanski pljusak, nektar zivota koji nebo poklanja zemlji, prihvatite ga, nemojte da izgubite sansu da dosegnete do zvezda!Pitala sam mudrost, Pogledaj me, ja sama sam tama, kako ja mogu da dosegnem te daleke zvezde? Nasmjeseni andjeo je stajao pored mene, nezno mi sapcuci, --'Vidis li kako je udar munje rasterao svu tamu'-- rekao mi je da pogledam u samu sebe, i tamo sam ugledala te blistave oci koje su sanjale o zivotu! Zadrhtala sam na tu pomisao i pogledala oko sebe, mesec se smesio na sicusnu zvezdu! Osetila sam pljusak mesecine koji je preplavio moje srce i dusu!

The clouds are racing across the sky, thrumming with the charged energy, they are desperate to release! This time the rain was wild and indiscriminate, a splatter onto the soft soil! There stands the Divine dreamer, to him the rain is the nectar of Gods and the serum of the sky. He is neither a philosopher nor a scientist, yet he understands the importance of nature's bounty! All of a sudden, the rain started singing the age old familiar love hymns, asked me to see the brighter side of the lightning, not to afraid of those thunderstorms!Angels said -- God pours out his choicest blessings on those who have the courage to accept the divine guidance!'--

Oblaci se utrkuju po nebu,boreci se prepuni energije, koje se ocajnicki zele rjesiti! Ovoga je puta kisa bila divlja, i nije birala, prstala je po mekoj zemlji! Tamo stoji bozanska sanjalica, njemu je kisa Bozji nektar, i nebeski serum! On nije ni filozof niti naucnik, a ipak razume vaznost dara (nagrade) koju daje priroda! Iznenada je kisa pocela da peva stare poznate ljubavne pesme (himne), trazeci od mene da vidim svjetliju stranu munje, da se ne bojim od tih oluja! Andjeli su rekli--Bog izlije svoje najbiranije blagoslove na one koji su dovoljno hrabri da prihvate Bozansko vodjenje!

She started running towards the Rainbow, quickened her pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky again. She got the first splatter of rain when she was halfway across the meadow. Droplets of moisture began to drip from the leaves. They were sprinkling onto the grass shining like a lover's smile!!

Pocela je trcati prema Dugi, ubrzavajuci svoj korak kada su se oblaci poceli ponovno skupljati na nebu. Osetila je prvi prskanje kise kada je bila na pola puta preko livade.Kapljice kise su pocele padati sa listova.Sijale su se na travi poput ljubavnikovog osmjeha!!

Eventually, the noise lessened and the drops faded into a musical melody! All of a sudden the SUn came out!! Ohh casting slanted beams of light across the meadow! From there she saw the roof of the CC inviting her to have a chat with all her soulmates! Now the sound of the rain is a harmonic thrumming, nature's blissful song. Petrichor, the smell of the first rains after a dry spell, now the Rainbowians are enjoying the aroma of lovely rain. It is a mix of jasmine-and-rose fragrance, warm and fresh, and it laves the land and filled their hearts and soul with sweetness. The rain has giveth what the sun would taketh away!

Naposljetku, buka se smanjila i kapi su izbledele u neznu melodiju!Iznenada se pojavilo sunce! Ohhh...zraci su se sirili svuda preko livade! Odatle je videla krov Duge, koja ju je pozivala da dodje i razgovara sa svim svojim srodnim dusama! Sada se zvuk kise pretvorio u harmonicnu buku, blazenu pjesmu prirode. Petrichor,miris prve kise nakon susnog razdoblja, sada su clanovi Duge uzivali u mirisu lijepe kise! To je mjesavina mirisa jasmina i ruze, topla i svjeza, obasipa zemlju i ispunjava njihova srca i duse slatkim mirisima. Kisa je dala ono sto ce sunce oduzeti!

Branka hugged her, the light drizzle beads spread over their faces, soaked everyone ! Padma shivered as another wave of rain hit her.Vibha looked down at the puddles, started jumping from puddle to puddle gleefully on the dark-gray sidewalk! Nado smiled as everyone walked into the house which she decorated once more!Dragice kept ready the hot coffee with chocolate muffins to warm up their hearts!The fresh sweet smell of the rain comforted them! They are all a bunch of beautiful flowers, each one added a different hue to that floral bouquet called Friendship! ❀️

Branka ju je zagrlila, lagane kapljice kise su se rasprsilepo njihovim licima, natopile su sve!Padma je zadrhtala kada ju je pododio sledeci talas kise. Vibha je pogledala dolje u lokve vode, i pocela je veselo da skakuce od jedne do druge lokve vode na tamno sivom plocniku! Nada se nasmesila kada su svi usli u kucu, koju je ona ponovno ukrasila! Dragica je pripremila vrucu kavu sa cokoladnim mafinima, kako bi ugrejala njihova srca! Svjezi, slatki miris kise ih je utesio! Oni su svi buket prekrasnih cvjetova, svatko od njih je dodao razlicitu nijansu tom cvjetnom buketu koji se zove Prijateljstvo! ❀️

Related image

WAH...Madi, Waaahhh ❀️ πŸ€— Truly fantastic! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You truly are a magnificent writer ⭐️, such an exceptional Word weaver who weave all those Rain stories with so much love and beauty...Love the way you described Avi ❀️ ...our sweet dreamer and intelligent wordsmith ⭐️...Love her Picture, too...so dreamy and beautiful...love how you included us in the end of the story...
I just LOVE, simply adored all your Rain stories...Thank you so much for making us all feel so special...πŸ€—

A LADY WITH NO UMBRELLA!

Seems like the sloping moon is much worse than the full moon...πŸ˜†
Good morning mama... πŸ€—

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A birdie told me Natty Pratty and my Di is missing me. Don't do that my dolls, at 85 I am still going strongπŸ˜‰
Oh I am getting ready to attend a birthday party on 23rd of this month. It is Bikini beach party.

You two not invited??? 😲 oh may be later on.

I am out shopping for a sexy fexy suit πŸ˜ƒ Natty if I don't find one then I will come in my saree to beach.

Bye for now, luv u heaps.

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

A birdie told me Natty Pratty and my Di is missing me. Don't do that my dolls, at 85 I am still going strongπŸ˜‰

Oh I am getting ready to attend a birthday party on 23rd of this month. It is Bikini beach party.

You two not invited??? 😲 oh may be later on.

I am out shopping for a sexy fexy suit πŸ˜ƒ Natty if I don't find one then I will come in my saree to beach.

Bye for now, luv u heaps.

OMG... Riyuuu...πŸ€— you shook me all night long... πŸ˜†your presence here is just like a new birth in this world...❀️
As for the Bikini Beach Party, I count on you... we will made IF to glow at that day because it's ?? birthday... πŸ˜‰ but as for right now, am sooo happy to see you here my Chilli sweetheart Riyu...⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zakKvbIQ28o[/YOUTUBE]