Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you Vibha for liking the Rain story part --6th .
Hoping Avi will come and chase me with an angry look! for posting her in that transparent saree πŸ˜ƒ
Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Padma, adored your poem for its expressions laced in humour, thank you for sharing it! Also loved Madi's mad response to it, πŸ˜†, Yes Madi, google Uncle and Aunt have a brood of google kids, all of us in the world, inquisitively asking questions and getting right answers!

Branka, loved all your jokesπŸ˜†, funny ones! Enjoyed reading your travelogues the world over and truly found the pic you posted of Machu Piccu in Peru so magical! Agree with you, when we travel, we realise how small we are. so overwhelming is the experience! Thank you for the new word, which defines everyone's feelings while travelling,Eddaimonia.!! And the icing on the cake was your astonishingly exquisite new siggy in blue, loved the colour you painted Prats in, seemed so ethereal, yet otherworldly, like someone who is not an inhabitant of the earth anymore but dwells in the milky way, in a far away galaxy!πŸ‘

Travel Quote - Fill Your Life With Adventures, Not Things. Have stories To Tell Not Stuff To Show. Click on image for more travel and inspirational quotes.

"I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world." Mary Anne Radmacher

travel quote ibn batuta traveller storyteller remote life
20 Quotes For When You Feel Like You Just Need To Get Away From It All

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Vibha for liking the Rain story part --6th .

Hoping Avi will come and chase me with an angry look! for posting her in that transparent saree πŸ˜ƒ
Related image

Actually loved the pic, she should feel happy!πŸ˜›
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow Padma ! Your Google uncle did a great job ! Let us arrange a romantic meeting between my Google aunty and your Google uncleπŸ˜ƒ ! Then see madam, there 'll be many types wonderful cakes they'll bake !!πŸ˜†

Good night Padma !πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for cake and love quotes

OMG Madhu my Google uncle and your Aunt already had romantic date. We are lagging behind, see how they lost themselves in this beautiful songπŸ˜†β€οΈ:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQahA0hhbl8[/YOUTUBE]

An old Song from movie Sehra directed by V.Santaram(a legend filmmaker) This one is flute version.

PS: Vibha Today I could not resist myself again from posting this song. I am lost in the beauty of this song added to that the atmosphere is so pleasant which is icing on the cakeπŸ˜†

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good MoringπŸ˜†
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya sweet girls 😊

Just came to say Hi...will be back here in the afternoon...

Love your poem Padmaja...I can just imagine your Google Uncle and Madi's Google Aunty having a blast together πŸ˜†

Have a great day...I'm barely alive πŸ˜ƒ, here is sizzling hot πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

pinterest: insatiiable

aculturedpearl: Kind of obsessed with the Palm Beach Lately girls
Here is some coffee for you, as well...😊

Guerreira da Luz & Metamorfose d'alma
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello my dear Rainbowians !Good evening !πŸ€—
Image result for evening nature quotes
Image result for evening nature quotes
Edited by Avyakta - 7 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A Floral Bouquet Called Friendship!

For every dream and every feeling, life is a well-decorated stage! The sound of the flute cannot be made without the lips! Sometimes the Spring itself comes running to the gardens to adorn every flower and branch with rainbow hues! Don't the clouds send rain to earth since the waves cannot reach the sky?! It is a natural phenomenon--

The morning sun is gently waking up from a dream, the silvery clouds are spreading scenic imagery to the landscape, silhouetted birds flying across the sunrise, a symbol of a caged feelings' freedom!

People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little dewier!They vibrate at a different frequency! It's [beauty] a kind of radiance! Glowing with that soft radiance, our Avyakta, the intelligent wordsmith is moving towards the Rainbow CC recollecting those words the life told her in the previous morning when it was raining incessantly! She knows who she is. She just forgot for a little while and slipped into solitude!! She has rarely seen beyond the precincts of her own soft domain, away from dreams, drenched in the showers of facts! For her, there is nothing more beautiful than a morning rain!

In that morning she is crossing the meadows to meet her friends who sat there over that rain soaked Rainbow! While moving forward, suddenly she recollected those memories which struck her a few months back like a lightning !---

"Rain emboldened my spirit and stimulated my soul! Rain is not only the drops of water, it's the love of the sky for earth! They never meet each other but sends love this way! Though you are as high as the silvery cloud and I'm as low as the peacock, we are one when I dance and you rain your love! --

When I stand there with my self-created disillusionment, I was a silly emotional girl then ! While wandering in my wilderness, it seems to me that the thirsty waves are falling back in the ocean with a great dissatisfaction, whats this lassitude and turmoil for?What is this enigma? Why is it so?

Why, why this rain directed me to think about life? There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, that is translated through you into action, a life changing action, come, participate in nature's ever changing hues! -- Why, why it ordered me to write a life's poems over every drop of the rain! It shared its story with me in that dark night! Rain revealed it's real identity to me by saying ---

'I take and give and give and take again! I originate from the land water, I fall down as drops from the roaming clouds and falter over leaves! I'll wet the throat of the crops and sway with the leaves to reach the hives! Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams which are hidden behind dark clouds !! Dance and sing to your music!! Embrace your blessings! Make today worth remembering!To be creative means to be in love with life my dear friend, to enhance its beauty, you have to bring a little more color to life, add a little more poetry and a little more melody to it!! Then with a smile, the love hugs you with zest, accept it' - a beautiful discourse from that divine heart!

Suddenly with inquisitiveness, I asked my shadow--What would it be like to be a rain drop in those clouds? Ohh ... love to travel with that cool breeze to have an aerial view of the mountains and valleys! One day I asked the rain,-- aren't you my soul's joyful tears only longing to keep the sky to be happy? Again a tempest in my soul, memories whipped the heart with a sheet of rain! Every raindrop carrying years of shattered hopes and promises!

A sudden lightning in the horizon!!! The Rainbow questioned me' are you going to submit the blank paper to God, who has given you a bud to write a life story of a flower over it ?? A stunned silence, then a churn in the heart and soul! Wondered what to write on that blank paper! That question broadened my perspective, the sky itself held me with a tight hug on that night, taken care of me with tender care, spread the golden hue back on my heart, whispered many life lessons into my ears! That day too there was a heavy rain, wondered for a while, is it a cry from the sky? No, said the rainbow! It is a Divine shower, a nectar of life from the sky to the earth, accept it, don't lose a chance to reach the stars! I questioned the wisdom, Look at me, I myself is darkness, how can I reach to those faraway stars? An angel with a smirk stand beside me, a soft whisper in my ears,--'see, the strike of lightning threw away the darkness!!'-- asked me to look into my inner self, there I saw those glittering eyes dreaming about life! Shuddered at that thought, looked around, the moon is smiling at the tiny star! Felt like a shower of moonlight over my heart and soul!

The clouds are racing across the sky, thrumming with the charged energy, they are desperate to release! This time the rain was wild and indiscriminate, a splatter onto the soft soil! There stands the Divine dreamer, to him the rain is the nectar of Gods and the serum of the sky. He is neither a philosopher nor a scientist, yet he understands the importance of nature's bounty! All of a sudden, the rain started singing the age old familiar love hymns, asked me to see the brighter side of the lightning, not to afraid of those thunderstorms!Angels said -- God pours out his choicest blessings on those who have the courage to accept the divine guidance!'--

She started running towards the Rainbow, quickened her pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky again. She got the first splatter of rain when she was halfway across the meadow. Droplets of moisture began to drip from the leaves. They were sprinkling onto the grass shining like a lover's smile!!

Eventually, the noise lessened and the drops faded into a musical melody! All of a sudden the SUn came out!! Ohh casting slanted beams of light across the meadow! From there she saw the roof of the CC inviting her to have a chat with all her soulmates! Now the sound of the rain is a harmonic thrumming, nature's blissful song. Petrichor, the smell of the first rains after a dry spell, now the Rainbowians are enjoying the aroma of lovely rain. It is a mix of jasmine-and-rose fragrance, warm and fresh, and it laves the land and filled their hearts and soul with sweetness. The rain has giveth what the sun would taketh away!

Branka hugged her, the light drizzle beads spread over their faces, soaked everyone ! Padma shivered as another wave of rain hit her.Vibha looked down at the puddles, started jumping from puddle to puddle gleefully on the dark-gray sidewalk! Nado smiled as everyone walked into the house which she decorated once more!Dragice kept ready the hot coffee with chocolate muffins to warm up their hearts!The fresh sweet smell of the rain comforted them! They are all a bunch of beautiful flowers, each one added a different hue to that floral bouquet called Friendship! ❀️

Related image

WOW ...Madi , what a disquisition it is! A complete oeuvre of friendship, every part of the rain story depicted a separate angle of that person in the different background of rain and it's opus! Your each and every exposition takes us to the edge of our own deepest inner feelings, the truth about life and the associated issues with our different perspectives which are always breathtaking, healing and soul- opening!! This is an intellectual and insightful tour de force to all of us! Thank you for all the judicious, appreciative and perspicacious words and comments while presenting this part, the treatise of friendship! I feel honoured and humbled for this special part written for me! β€οΈπŸ€—
Related image