ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yourcwriting skills are so...what to say?Something like water...you write anything and you just automatically capture the mood n soul of it...I loved this piece...Sharon's fears werr so beautifully potrayed and Swayam'love...I somehow really dont know what to say...this OS is something which can be ONLY felt...Khoobsurat 😊
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Yourcwriting skills are so...what to say?Something like water...you write anything and you just automatically capture the mood n soul of it...I loved this piece...Sharon's fears werr so beautifully potrayed and Swayam'love...I somehow really dont know what to say...this OS is something which can be ONLY felt...Khoobsurat 😊

I know I write anything, but was that a compliment?

Yeah! I know its like attempting anything.. but couldn't help. Initially it was to be a very cry-baby wala OS but when I started it ended up like this.. Its like I cant handle too much of emotional turmoil.

And thanks, at least someone commented :)

But that Khoobsurat was enough to make me go SwaRonish 😳
apy_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...this one was like so different from the previous os...and truly khoobsurat...
Loved the care and love swayam shows for sharon...
The way he wants her to recover...beautifully penned...👏
Continue writing would love to read more of your works...
Thanks for the pm😊
swaron933 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing os dear
loved it to the core
swayam's concern ,care and love for sharon was superbbb
thanx for the pm
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shenz-

I know I write anything, but was that a compliment?

Yeah! I know its like attempting anything.. but couldn't help. Initially it was to be a very cry-baby wala OS but when I started it ended up like this.. Its like I cant handle too much of emotional turmoil.

And thanks, at least someone commented :)

But that Khoobsurat was enough to make me go SwaRonish 😳

Ummm..i could not understand how you took my 'Anything'but i meant Like you pour water in any shape of vessel and it adjust itself to it n n so is your write ups give you any emotion and you are Bang on! 😊
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Ummm..i could not understand how you took my 'Anything'but i meant Like you pour water in any shape of vessel and it adjust itself to it n n so is your write ups give you any emotion and you are Bang on! 😊

I was just kidding. But thanks. Thats a huge compliment. Really means a lot. Thanks a ton :)
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing os...
Sharon's fear and swayam's love and care for her was just khoobsurat...loved it...specially that one line before last pera...
Thanks for the pm
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os.loved it
The way you have written swayams concern, sharons insecurities and swayam holding her and supporting her and assuring her... Everything was perfect.
The line "She was healed" at the end was so impressive and sums up what they mean to each other.
Thanks for the pm...Loved reading it...
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome :)
Really loved it :)