Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Ravan was the worst of all in all the qualities, but the positive of him was his knowledge.

Ravan is the worst creature in this world. I agree on that but he in his previous birth asked Narayan that he should be killed by Narayan. That's why he was born as Ravan

Right now Ravan is burnt, but only the Mahan Shri Ram has the capacity to kill him. Right now we all are Ravans and supporting the wrong. Ravan got his goal when Ram killed him. It's not necessary to burn him, but we need to burn our darkness

Agree the ravan in us needs to be burnt.

And to be killed only by the Lord.

But in the world despite burning him for centuries now , we have created only more and more ravans in us

Violence has increased tremendously.

Humans became inhuman. Humanity coming to zero levels.

Look around us.

It's just getting worse.

If we intend to burn the darkness, we need to abide.

These days people are doing just to follow rituals or the fun of it

Not necessarily they are taking in the values of doing so

People still don't learn.

And ravan sitting in the heaven is cursing those who keeps burning him but still kept him alive in themselves. And they are just some ordinary humans who can't beat his super qualities

Ser par hath marke bolta hoga

Salon ney meri image hie kherab kardi.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Yeh ambar toh itv ki sati vamp sasu ko bhi tkkar de rha iss trh ka pro male lead vamp toh koi nhi aya...sayad mere hisab seπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Sari serials mein female vamp hoti hai...Yahan to male vamp hai...Chalo iss serial mein yeh to change dekhne ko mila ki mard bhi vamp ban sakte hai

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

I'm also gujju....happy dussera to all buddies jinko tag nhi kr payi unko bhi HAPPY DUSSERA ( FAFDA-JALEBI KHAO MJA NI LIFE JIVO)πŸ€—

Happy Dussehra Buddy....

Hu pan Gujju...

From which place you are?

I'm from Ahmedabad

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

FINALLY KISINE NOTICE KIYAAAAAAAAA

You were shouting on the top of the voice that Wahi is a sadist. Meine notice mar liya 🀣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Chalo, acha hain.πŸ‘Œ

At least someone is with me😜

Always with you

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

ITS HIGH TIME YOU ALL TELL ME WHY DO AUDIENCE LOVE TOXIC MALES, WHY ARE THE TRPS HIGH IN SHOWS WHERE THERE IS TOXIC MALE ???? IS THAT BECAUSE THEY LOOK HOT ???? WHY DO THEY EMPHASIZE WITH HIM SO EASILY AFTER ONE BREAKDOWN OF HIS AND FORGET ALL HIS TOXICITY 😭

AISA KYUN HAIN, I DO NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL. πŸ₯Ί

No one likes it dear especially women like us who believes in women empowerment and self respect.

But not all are like us

There are many outdated ones and they precisely are the majority watching itvs giving them trps.

These women love bechari mahaan female leads and for that toxic MLs are required.

But the past two years lately, changes noticable

Not all viewers are accepting toxicity.

Reason.

All itvs similar concept.

So they get bored

Started withdrawing.

A gd example i give u is udariyaan

Handsome hot ML

Badly ruined in EMA track with wife's own sister.

Audience retaliated.

The cameo who entered was also charming and wonderful. So people started shipping him with the FL.

So ML status on stake

They destroyed the cameo turning him a psycho to glorify the ML but didn't work well with the ratings.

After the exit of the Cameo, they united the leads still they struggled with the ratings..

So people mindset slowly changing but not fully

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Sari serials mein female vamp hoti hai...Yahan to male vamp hai...Chalo iss serial mein yeh to change dekhne ko mila ki mard bhi vamp ban sakte hai

Shailja aur sam ko bhul geyi kya ??😎

Vo bhi to part time villains hain😜

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Here's another work of fiction experimenting with Grey Ginni instead of Adi.

Hope you all like it.

- Niki

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5305860

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

NO but here me out! πŸ₯Ί Everyone treats serial now a days as some science project while knowing most of the time logic do not exist but then they write paragraphs how this character is slaying all the shade, "he/she is so this or that".. LIKE 😭.

I'm simply looking for a good love story with some slow burn, some butterfly effect, angst with a reasonable plot. Not a psychopath ML who pretend to love his wife 'coz he can go to any length to fulfil his mom's dream. Knowing very well that girl took bullet for him, didn't force him to show viewers that he's daydreaming about her, aur ek tang pe khade raheke paying for her, saying "I want to understand our relationship" type dialogues all by his own, to himself only for everyone to accept his "evil sexy smirk" as some "what a plot" aditya babu.. LOGIC kidhar Hain bhai.

It makes no sense to me. Zabardasti hain kya.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Agree the ravan in us needs to be burnt.

And to be killed only by the Lord.

But in the world despite burning him for centuries now , we have created only more and more ravans in us

Violence has increased tremendously.

Humans became inhuman. Humanity coming to zero levels.

Look around us.

It's just getting worse.

If we intend to burn the darkness, we need to abide.

These days people are doing just to follow rituals or the fun of it

Not necessarily they are taking in the values of doing so

People still don't learn.

And ravan sitting in the heaven is cursing those who keeps burning him but still kept him alive in themselves. And they are just some ordinary humans who can't beat his super qualities

Ser par hath marke bolta hoga

Salon ney meri image hie kherab kardi.

You know I'm spiritual also in my life.

I believe that social evils like violence, hate, ego are so much visible in Kaliyug but there are so much emotional problems also in this world.

Being closer to GOD, I feel that what we are living is totally a dark life without knowledge. Only GOD can erase that darkness...

I'm so grateful that my mindset being closer with GOD is so better than others. Mostly it happens others misunderstand me, but GOD makes me relieved that I'm going on a right path.

The darkness is also when we judge people, when we are insecure, when we don't understand someone, when we don't realise our mistakes, when we don't appreciate people, when we don't say a Thank you

We need to open our minds on Dusshera

Edited by musicalstorm - 2 years ago