Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

It is a sign of movie getting shelved. From Brahmastra experience, I don't want Ranbir and Alia together. They just have zero chemistry. Both are good actors but very bad together. It is better they don't work together. SLB is also not that good these days so Alia should not get obsessed over doing 4 films with him anymore.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Delayed by 2 months coz of rain? Why is this only happening with slbs film? I mean shouldn't other films and projects also be delayed because of the rains aswell?

This seems more like they are just not ready to start shoot yet, either they are not happy with the script or other things still need work

Edited by zara321 - 3 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I never heard that cast is signed and film shooting had started. but script is not ready.smiley5 Is it due to low collection of Jigra? What was the rush to announce the movie?

Edited by Bekind - 3 days ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Saawariya ki toh yaad nahin aa gayi SLB ko, uska PTSD ab tak hoga...Dharma ko doobane ke baad ab kya SLB ki baari....dekhte rahiye

Edited by elaichichai - 3 days ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

“The source further informed us that SLB in the meantime is seeing this as a blessing in disguise. "SLB is getting more time to work on the script and music of Love And War. He will be doing more workshops with the trio of RK, Alia, and Vicky, while developing the script better with music. New timelines are being chalked out now," the source informed us further.”

Their intent with this might have been to present SLB as some perfectionist who’s always working on his scripts and as a result coming up with “perfect” products. This however reads very different. It basically seems like his script just isn’t ready and he’s not satisfied with what he was seeing in workshops. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Or Jigra's opening gave him cold feet. I think he also wants to see how Chhava does. If Vicky can be trusted a bit with Box office pull. Basing the entire responsibility on RK is risky.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Or Jigra's opening gave him cold feet. I think he also wants to see how Chhava does. If Vicky can be trusted a bit with Box office pull. Basing the entire responsibility on RK is risky.

That makes sense. If he’s putting his own money into this he’s probably being extra cautious and calculating (not in a bad way) about it.

hasini009 thumbnail

Delayed 2 months because of rain. Next 3 months will be because of sardee ka mausam , phir aayega haye garmi, haye garmi, haaye haaye garmismiley36

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is what they did with Gangubai as well which wasn't even a hit but made out to be as one. If it had actually been a hit, SLB wouldn't be taking this long to raise funding for his next movie. Ram-Leela, Bajirao Mastani, and Padmaavat were all released back to back every 2 years (minus Padmaavat's final delay thanks to censors). Audiences genuinely enjoyed the Deepika/Ranveer movies and they were lucrative. Take them out and you can see that Bhansali on his name alone does not work, particularly not when he lacks a star.

This is why there's still no Love and War and even the Salman/Alia movie fell through. Salman is keeping his distance from anything KJo/Alia related between Inshallah and The Bull.

Salman has never been interested in working with Dharma. Karan announced Shuddhi with Salman Khan on Twitter and that was that. It's the same for the Bull. I feel Inshallah too was just to hype up Gangubai. Salman has no interest in working with Bhansali either.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

SLB himself. For the first time in his career he is producing a movie himself, tells you all you need to know how much Alia and Ranbir "box office" pulls, he couldn't get financing for his movie.

Run Vicky, run. This would be one of the movies I wouldn't even bother to watch.

At this point everyone should be running away from aloos movies... Hit uski, flop aapki... The PR manipulation is insane.... You don't get any benefit from the movie irrespective of your work ....

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If the movie doesn't start within a particular time, Vicky should drop this. Ranbir isn't going to lose anything. He has big films coming up. Alia has Alpha. Vicky will end up going through 1 or 2 years without a movie releasing if he keeps waiting for this to go on floors. Personally, I am not sure if he needs L&W at this point in his career. He has Chhaava and I think he should avoid doing films where there are two lead actors. There can be rare exceptions where both are on an equal footing but I don't think this film is going to be that.