Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

The delusion and lack of vision smiley37
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
hasini009 thumbnail

because Ranveer’s movies are not working as expected at the BO. he isn’t a blue eyed boy of bollywood who gets movies despite so many flops over the years.

#Bollynomics

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is the film w Shankar happening ?

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

KJO gave him a hit finally. Still the producers don't trust his BO prowess, says a lot about his stardom.

Originally posted by: Bleue

KJO gave him a hit finally. Still the producers don't trust his BO prowess, says a lot about his stardom.

Yes what Deepika couldn't do....Alia did....smiley16..after floppies like 83(which actually was good) and Cirkus(I like it, don't kill mesmiley37) finally Rani worked....smiley40

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Is the film w Shankar happening ?

I am not sure...I might be mixing up movies.....but as far as I remember....I read somewhere that...that Shankar movie is also delayed..

Yes Bira too......after all...Veeru will be 39 this year and Bira will be 42....ageing will set in.....sadly age spares no one....its just that some age better than the others...but everyone has to face it...smiley19

The only delusion and lack of vision is in the thought that anyone would be spared from ageing....smiley37smiley37

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

Alia gave? Really? Her own films like gangu, brahmastra couldn't even recover budget & are accused of corporate booking & manipulation. Lmao.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

LOL @ SRK fans attacking Deepika. Did they forget she helped him get his first hits in over 10 years? No wonder Dunki flopped smiley37