Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Thank you, this is the transcript of her statement that I've read too. From what I know, Salman was still claiming during this time that he and Aish were both signing on for Bajirao Mastani. He was desperate to get her cast in the movie with him but she refused. Ironically enough, some of the Aish haters tried to create a narrative that Aish had so much power that she had Salman thrown out of Devdas and cast with SRK instead, in order to impugn her by claiming that she was after SRK and not a good girlfriend to Salman. If Aishwarya had so much power to replace Salman with SRK in Devdas, why didn't she do this for Bajirao Mastani. Bhansali ended up cutting Aishwarya when she refused to work with Salman and still retained him in the original vision.

When Bhansali planned Padmavaat as well, Salman also hoped Aish would do that film with him on the basis of not having screentime with him. Aish still refused. She knew just being in the same film with him, on the same sets and shooting scenes, plus promotion for the movie with him would never work out.

Sharaban's fav is actually Pooja Bhatt. I've never seen her films so I can't comment on her as an actress but I find it very interesting that Sharaban disses Aishwarya, a global icon and queen of Bollywood, but still obsesses over a 90s yesteryear actress who hasn't been relevant in decades. When we were on good terms, I would listen to Sharaban wax on for post after post about Pooja, how atypical she was for a Bollywood heroine and how nobody compared to her. Meanwhile, if anyone mentions Aishwarya, Sharaban feels the need to demean her because she's not a true 90s actress.

For everyone who doubts my claims that Aishwarya really is a global icon and a representation of India, one only needs to look at SRK's own quote about how whenever he goes abroad, it's Aish and Amitabh Bachchan who people know from India. And look at the highest grossing Indian films in France. Devdas is the only mainstream film on the list. Aishwarya is super popular in France, particularly due to her Cannes promotion for Devdas. More comments in the Reddit link below about her popularity in France and how she even got an award there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1g4zwtk/til_devdas_is_the_only_mainstream_bolly_film_on/

I've heard Shweta causing tension in their marriage has been going on for more than a year now. It seems like she's the root cause of all their trouble. I have zero sympathy for Shweta after I heard her tone-deaf remarks about Jaya and Navya. Claiming that they can't be friends because you can't be friends with your family. She had the gall to instruct her own mother and own daughter about what label to put on their relationship, even when both Jaya and Navya said they consider each other a friend. Shweta went on and on about this, on how friends exist because they are not your family. All I can say is that it's obvious she has deeply rooted issues with her own family which is why she sees friends as an escape from them.

First of all, random Twitter comments have zero value. Secondly, both SRK and Amitabh have higher level awards than Aish from France itself.

I hope you realize that Kween is just a regular person like everyone else. It seems now Shweta is to blame. It's always someone else's fault. SRK is to blame. Rani is to blame. Bachchans are to blame. Vivek is to blame.

If her marriage is a mess, she is as responsible for it as anyone else. Unless the cheating stories of Abhishek and Nimrat Kaur are true - and in that case, she is still very happy to have the Bachchan name and is keeping up the public association by wishing Amitabh on her Insta, etc. She seems content doing whatever she is doing so I don't know why her fans are always blaming the entire world.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

The first excuse for SRK on this topic is that his son has been through enough. It’s always the same tired excuse for SRKs lack of integrity. His son doesn’t seem to have any integrity either seeing the kind of people he chooses to hang out with.

Exactly and SRK also happens to be a very selfish human being who has been openly censured by his colleagues and pals for being an egoistical fair-weather friend.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/shatrughan-sinha-says-shah-rukh-khan-didn-t-thank-him-for-defending-aryan-khan-he-should-have-gotten-in-touch-with-me-101654590044033-amp.html

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/is-juhi-chawla-upset-with-shah-rukh-khan/articleshow/9989911.cms

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Suppositions don't make facts, so doesn't someone who writes suppositions as if they are facts. Elim is more right than you but I think a fan of Aishwarya would not like to know/accept what really happened.

It's a bit like with PC (or with Aryan according to the few posts I read after mine...or with Hirani ...or with XYZ) ...if one has a certain opinion about someone then one will believe those narratives that affirm the own opinion...even though there is proof that this narrative is wrong...

...and now I'll read the thread from the beginning...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Unless the cheating stories of Abhishek and Nimrat Kaur are true -

that girl can do better than that I’d think
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

that girl can do better than that I’d think

He is still rich and has an important surname despite being an ugly flop. It's what got him Aishwarya too.

Clochette thumbnail

Hi Betty...just responding to your Juhi Chawla post...SRK didn't abandon Juhi during that time...not at all...but he had to take a decision because her brother had been the CEO of Red Chillies and when it became clear that Bobby would not be able to do that work anymore, he h a d to get another CEO... what he did not do had been talking with Juhi about that...it had been a situation where he had to go against his emotions (which he also had to do with Aish and Chalte Chalte) because of business reasons and the responsability for a looot of people dependant on him... Juhi reproached him to not having talked with her about replacing Bobby with Venky before doing so but she didn't say what you wrote smiley1

https://www.hindustantimes.com/tabloid/srk-must-think-i-m-always-talking-about-him-juhi-chawla/story-GuXezOcmEHhxvqwxXK60MK.html

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Being a srk fan,i actually very much agree to this. Not for baba case,i am disappointed for many things. I find him escapist. Or may be for hatred started for some community and aryan case,he is playing safe from last few years.

Reading through the thread only now, it gets a bit late with me responding to certain posts...

Yes, dear, SRK has changed his p u b l i c behaviour first after what happened when MNIK released (which I could witness myself) and then definitely after the reaction he got when he replied to Barkha Dutt's insisting on a take from him about the intolerance-debate in his birthday interview 2015.

ShahRukh may have difficulties with emotional stress and prefers to work with people with whom he feels comfortable (and also creating a comfortable work-ambiance), but in no way he is a coward. He won't take a p u b l i c stand to certain things happening in India...he feels that he hasn't to fulfil all demands of his fans (neither the ones of the positive fans nor the ones of the negative fans). His family is his responsability and the people who work with/for him...and gosh!, there he shows his courage...and he is a loved boss (I can vouch for that).