Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: a day ago

as far as I know Baba brokered peace between estranged Khans right? I mean Bhai and Shah. I have a feeling SRK will pretend he doesn’t know who is Salman Khan too going forward. Karan actually forgets Arjun. Mere Karan Arjun ab saath nahi aayenge
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am going to miss the get together baba siddique does. Everyone used to be so dressed nicely and it was nice to see. Sadly can't see that event anymore.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Why won’t she be? Granted she doesn’t do movies but she IS a true global icon and enjoys fame especially in France. She’s as synonymous with BW as Shahrukh.

The lie fans keep telling themselves. It's all PR. If you're a star, where are the numbers? Does she even have a 100 Cr grosser where she wasn't in a 5 minute guest appearance? Never mind 200, 300, 500 cr grossers.

If you don't have numbers, don't come at me with the global icon junk.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

The lie fans keep telling themselves. It's all PR. If you're a star, where are the numbers? Does she even have a 100 Cr grosser where she wasn't in a 5 minute guest appearance? Never mind 200, 300, 500 cr grossers.

If you don't have numbers, don't come at me with the global icon junk.

I’ve in the past mentioned that some of the filler movies Aish was doing in early 2000s were average. While box office success determines and defines superstardom..I still stand by my statement. She represented her country on an international level and did it well. She was also the first indian actor to be on the jury of Cannes film, first to bag stints in Hollywood, talk shows, philanthropic work for children. A lot makes for a global icon not just box office numbers…thought an expert should chime in on her BO numbers adjusted for inflation…I’m not into all that.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i am confused-------------srk didnt go to Baba Siddiqui funeral---why his fans are talking about Aishwarya--that to 20 year back storysmiley36

Please be on topicsmiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

as far as I know Baba brokered peace between estranged Khans right? I mean Bhai and Shah. I have a feeling SRK will pretend he doesn’t know who is Salman Khan too going forward. Karan actually forgets Arjun. Mere Karan Arjun ab saath nahi aayenge

No wayyy smiley37

but yeah I wouldn’t doubt it either since SRK is very untrustworthy and self-absorbed

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 hours ago

@ the 1:25 mark! smiley4

https://youtu.be/d4_szl5EEww

SRK; 'For real I get touchy'

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Nishita123 Is that a dig at my post? Then at least quote me directly.

Edited by Basskarrr - 22 hours ago