Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Says the parasite who spews hate day and night against others because his own favorite is a loser. The ex-Canadian isn't going to give you a prize for making constant hate posts about SRK. If only his fans spent some time on him too but alas.

Aww . Parasite who keeps worshipping her shitty idol ain't better than Canadian. Boasting of this that's PRK fans for you. A lot to catch up to the likes of you who have lingering here for decades worshipping, sucking up to their idol.

Originally posted by: elim

Obsessing over someone who doesn't even care about your existence, having no real life, and seeking validation from random strangers on the internet? No wonder you're stuck here forever like a parasite

Copycat just like your idol's films. Lingering over here 24*7 naah that's not me, that's more like you and your fellow shitty fanbase.

These are those irritating creatures from Twitter with the 69 who are now puking on IF and Reddit. Most of them barely even understand what is being written.

A fitting description of.yourself.

Calling others leftover fans what's with this boasting that you lot do? What's the pride in lingering in forum 24*7 for decades?

I can't fathom such creatures.

@hotchoco: You mocked her as leftover fans. I just called you out.You have puked enough in this forum. Attention seeking in IF you might care about it I don't give a F.

Can't bear the reality so you blocked me out.smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elim

Now SRK removed her from MHN another SRK productionsmiley37 why would he even offer her MHN after CC .

RaniPreityAish u win I give up .Too long to read

This was answered in one of my "essays." Don't light a spark unless you wish to start an inferno.

Farah Khan wanted to work with Aishwarya. The original casting for MHN was SRK/Aish and Hrithik/Amisha as the younger couple. Hrithik/Amisha became too big as stars to play second fiddle. SRK told Farah to fire Aish. She went to Sushmita then.

This is why Farah said she wanted Deepika in OSO because she wanted an Aishwarya look-alike as she couldn't work with the real Aish in MHN. Deepika's entry into BW was predicated on the fact that she was considered the most beautiful woman since Aishwarya.

This is also why Aishwarya was first choice for Happy New Year but turned down the role so as to not upstage her husband.

Originally posted by: jawowa

RaniPreityAish is atominis who had a flair for writing lengthy essays on Aishwarya. Blah blah blah. Why did you need to use a burner account RaniPreityAish oops I mean atominis.

ImageText

Hello, whoever you really are since you're hiding behind a MID account. Thank you for informing me about this atominis. He or she looks like a kindred spirit and I will seek this person out as we need more like-minded individuals here who know the truth.

But who is this user who responded to atominis? I don't think I like them and imo Aish and myself should both be kept away from that user. Please don't invite whoever that is back.

Aishu mata's PR and her fans would always claim her first choice for every role in the world. It's nothing new. They live off what could have been rather than what is.

As far as Main Hoon Na, Farah has talked about it many, many times that when she was just a choreographer, she had promised Sushmita Sen that she would act in her first movie if she became a director. When it happened, Sush wasn't even a relevant actress so she was surprised that Farah kept her promise. Farah also said she wasn't sure if SRK would agree since Sush wasn't really a mainstream actress anymore but he went along with whatever Farah wanted and it turned out great in the end.

Even with Jawan, Atlee and Deepika and SRK all talked about how Deepika was offered it when Pathaan was being shot and she had instantly agreed. And that was before those fake Aishwarya articles came out.

Every movie she was ever considered for has been confirmed by sources outside of her, usually the directors themselves. Like Yash Chopra confirming he wanted her for Darr, KJo confirming he wanted her for 5 movies before ADHM, etc. You refuse to accept the truth because you must suffer from a misogynistic streak as there is no other explanation for such blatant hatred. I pray you find absolution in this world and come over to the right side.

Deepika was offered Jawan while filming Pathaan because Atlee and SRK could not find a heroine who would agree to such a small part. They were desperate and asked Deepika during Pathaan, and she agreed because she felt secure that she was just coming off of a leading role with SRK.

Aishwarya and Vidya were both asked to play the role of Aishwarya in Jawan. Both refused as they were insulted by taking a cameo part. Even Vidya has been wronged by SRK. He's never once deigned to work with her in a film, despite knowing she is or was his biggest fan. He insulted her publicly during the nariyal award fiasco at Filmfare and then expected her to play only a cameo part alongside him instead of a leading role all these years later.

Vidya does not do romantic roles, saying she needs film parts that have meat on the bones. But she said she would love to do a romantic role with SRK. So why has he never cast her? Why has SRK never said, yes Vidya, I would like to do a movie with you.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/vidya-wants-to-do-a-romantic-film-with-shahrukh-4172.html

“I think every woman wants a Raj and that is why I have always wanted to work with Shahrukh Khan. Whenever we work together I would like it (film) to be a relationship story. He is the ultimate romantic hero,” she told reporters here at the DVD release of her film ‘Kahaani'.

“When one thinks of romance the foremost names that come to my mind are Rajesh Khanna and Shahrukh Khan,” she added.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I never knew Aish and srk fans were still feuding in this decade smiley36

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

See both SRK and Ash are successful people, so they come up with certain amount of ego and wouldn't compromise. Which is absolutely fine, even we have such ego clashes with people over small things. What is really admirable that both of them were/are classy in their behaviour to each other...They didn't engage in dirty mud slinging competition.They were/are dignified in how they dealt the situation.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I never knew Aish and srk fans were still feuding in this decade smiley36

I didn't even know Aishwariya was still relevant in this decade. 🤣

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

I didn't even know Aishwariya was still relevant in this decade. 🤣

Sixer mar diya. I am crying smiley37smiley37