Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: elim

Decade old AIB podcast.

Tanmay Bhatt - How to avoid Baba Siddique hugs (refering to the famous SRK-SALMAN hug) ?

SRK - He is a friend so I plan the hugs to avoid accidental hugs

Even if he were a friend , SRK isn't obliged to go. He died for Salman khan . You should focus on that

it’s relevant news just like things u guys bring up that’s decades old and rehash over and over again in long essays. And saying he got killed due to him is ridiculous !! Show me proof ? Between this gang as been taking responsibility on every huge thing starting with Sidhu moosewalia!! Who had no links to Bollywood !! They have threaten many top personalities etc!! Regardless this news on srk being friends is relevant !!

Originally posted by: wat_up

Here is news where srk himself mentioned siddidque is close friend n meets him often !! So whether he was present or not that’s his choice but some trying to come up with own theories irks me !! https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/when-shah-rukh-khan-said-baba-siddique-is-my-friend/amp_articleshow/114196173.cms

reposting as this is relevant to this topic other things people digging up divert the topic !!
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=hotchoco]

Why are bhaijaan's leftover fans so obsessed with SRK? Don't you guys have other things to worry about? SRK wasn't the one hiding in Baba Siddique's house after a hit and run where he killed people. Nor was he the one responsible for getting Baba Siddique killed like Salman apparently was.

Maybe try watching the actual podcast where he said this. I know sarcasm isn't a strong point but he's literally making fun of being accosted by Baba Siddque's hugs at his Iftar parties. He didn't even attend those Iftars for the last 2 or 3 years.

[/QUOTE]@bold: Imagine boasting of staying in this forum for decades. smiley39 SRK shits and you lot clean up that's what your role is in this forum.smiley36

Originally posted by: wat_up

it’s relevant news just like things u guys bring up that’s decades old and rehash over and over again in long essays. And saying he got killed due to him is ridiculous !! Show me proof ? Between this gang as been taking responsibility on every huge thing starting with Sidhu moosewalia!! Who had no links to Bollywood !! They have threaten many top personalities etc!! Regardless this news on srk being friends is relevant !!

I read that SRK didn't go to meet Aryan in jail.He has been sucking up to Modi since then.

@hotchoco and others I’m not gonna quote but just say it isn’t us who obsessed with srk I could care less who he talks too or as affairs or whatever goes on in his personal life tbh it’s you guys who obsessed with Salman and brought him in the topic on his so called connection to Siddiquie without proof. This topic happens to be on srk right and his friendship ? I don’t know whether he was being sarcastic regarding his hugs or what not and how many times he went to his parties because I don’t simply care. You guys dragged Salman in saying he’s more close to him so him attending matters when we know Salman as attended things whether he’s close or not even at times.
There were other celebs that came but did u guys even care to mention them? Like shilpa is she connected to him or others celebs who came connected to him or the underworld or something as u trying to imply. No one is some saint neither is srk but I don’t go on saying things which cannot be proved.

I posted what was relevant to this topic, whereas others posted on his past issues with others like juhi, aryan his sons cases, n called him names yet u trying to divert the topic by saying baseless things to me just to defend srk. Gosh we don’t even defend Salman this much esp when we may not agree with things he may or may not do.

Edited by wat_up - 2 days ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Canadian fans don't know how to read? What kind of non-sequitur reply is this? Imagine having to obsess about SRK day and night because your own favorite has nothing to boast about.

I haven't seen srk fans this obsessed with himsmiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Shakuni SRK. He is so sly and will now pretend like he has no idea who is Baba Siddiqui.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why are bhaijaan's leftover fans so obsessed with SRK? Don't you guys have other things to worry about? SRK wasn't the one hiding in Baba Siddique's house after a hit and run where he killed people. Nor was he the one responsible for getting Baba Siddique killed like Salman apparently was.

Maybe try watching the actual podcast where he said this. I know sarcasm isn't a strong point but he's literally making fun of being accosted by Baba Siddque's hugs at his Iftar parties. He didn't even attend those Iftars for the last 2 or 3 years.

50 FIRs, 100 controversies, gangsters after him, movies flopping – yet all his fans care about is SRK not attending funerals and birthdays

Canadian fans don't know how to read? What kind of non-sequitur reply is this? Imagine having to obsess about SRK day and night because your own favorite has nothing to boast about.

Boasting over someone who doesn't even know your existence,no wonder you lot have stuck to these forums like parasite for decades.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Boasting over someone who doesn't even know your existence,no wonder you lot have stuck to these forums like parasite for decades.

Says the parasite who spews hate day and night against others because his own favorite is a loser. The ex-Canadian isn't going to give you a prize for making constant hate posts about SRK. If only his fans spent some time on him too but alas.