Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Sorry don't have time to read all that. Will do later but why would anyone ask for Aish's blessings smiley37

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elim

Sorry don't have time to read all that. Will do later but why would anyone ask for Aish's blessings smiley37

Don't worry, I have more for you.

Main Hoon Na is another film SRK had Aish removed from. Original casting was SRK, Aishwarya, Hrithik, and Amisha. Hrithik and Amisha became too big as stars themselves to play second fiddle to SRK as the secondary couple (Lucky and Sanjana) so they left the film. Hrithik did not want to play second fiddle to SRK again after K3G and Koi Mil Gaya proved he was a bankable star himself. SRK had Aishwarya removed and replaced with Sushmita Sen.

In fact, Farah Khan said that one reason Deepika was cast for Om Shanti Om is because she wanted an Aishwarya lookalike since she wanted Aishwarya for Main Hoon Na but couldn't cast her. This is also why Aish/Deepika had a cold war for many years until they actually met at an event and gelled so well like they had known each other for years. Two lady superstars were pitted against each other in the media but were able to break the ice with their warm personalities and open hearts.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161230

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/kabhi-alvida-naa-kehna-amitabh-bachchan-directed-shah-rukh-khan-rani-mukerjis-controversial-love-making-scene-guess-why-did-ajay-devgn-reject-the-film/

KANK was also supposed to star SRK/Aish and Kajol/Ajay as the married couples. Aish would have been in the Preity role and Kajol would have been in the Rani role having the affair with SRK. Kajol refused the role as she states below in this video. She didn't resonate with Maya's character and said as a woman, she would fix her own marriage before breaking it. That ethically, she could not do this role as a woman.

Also Ajay refused the part point blank. He didn't like the idea of Kajol being his wife onscreen and dumping him for SRK. So Kajol and Ajay were out and you can guess who decided Aish should be kicked out as well.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5K5MLfooYC/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=50683dff-de11-4d70-a386-cc4a4106c9c6

What's most revealing are the allegations in the above IF thread about Aish being kicked out of Main Hoon Na. Suddenly SRK's behavior towards Aish makes sense. He's never been overshadowed by anyone in his life but that changed with Devdas. Globally, that film became Aish's film, not SRK's film. Everyone thinks of Aish's Paro with Devdas, not SRK. It's the same reason Beyonce said Devdas is one of her favorite films because of Aish, with no mention of SRK who is a non-entity to her.

It seems that SRK could not handle the fact that an actress was upstaging him and he vented his frustration out on her by firing her from all future films. In Mohabbatein she was only playing a special appearance so there was no danger of overshadowing SRK. But even then, what started as a surprise special appearance took over the entire film's legacy. Aish became the most talked about role in the whole movie (like Deepika in Jawan) and all the promotion put Aish front and center on posters, DVD covers, cassette tapes, etc.

Did SRK realize that after Aish took over Mohabbatein and Devdas became her film internationally, not his, that there was future danger in more movies with her? Suddenly Salman becomes a scapegoat so SRK can cradle his own ego and not worry about Aish upstaging him in Veer-Zaara, Munnabhai, KANK, Chalte Chalte, Paheli, etc. Rani has never had that same level of screen presence or stardom for him to consider her a threat hence why for most of these movies, he cast Rani over Aish. We know SRK was very afraid of Hrithik and worried his career was over. If all this is true, I'm starting to see SRK very differently that he punished a woman for being successful.

I'm wondering now if SRK's comment that globally only Aish and Big B are known, was really a passive aggressive remark about how the Cannes global promotion for Devdas made him feel inferior as Aish became the center of attention and Devdas became her film.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 2 days ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

I can't write same things again n again . Aishwarya was replaceable SRK wasn't. Producers wanted to cast her only bcz of SRK .

Chalte Chalte, VZ, Munnabhai, Paheli was offered to Aish . Half of them r SRK's own production. How can he reject his own movies smiley37 Munnabhai he rejected. VZ , Yash Ji dint let him. Yash ji only worked with SRK.

Also Kjo's first priority has always been Kajol . Aishwarya was never offered KKHH, K3G etc etc stop writing ur own stories.

And SRK reaching out to managers ? That's what professionals do. smiley36

Along with pages and pages of fantasies and self-created gossip, apparently SRK now owes has-been Amisha Patel a lead role opposite him.

Another thing SRK owes randos, I guess.

smiley37

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Along with pages and pages of fantasies and self-created gossip, apparently SRK now owes has-been Amisha Patel a lead role opposite him.

smiley37

I have provided links, sources, and quotes from the people involved themselves. Call what you want a fantasy, reality cannot be denied.

Amisha Patel is a star who burned brighter than anyone else but that cost her a career as well because she shone too brightly. Bhansali himself told Amisha that she should retire after Gadar because nothing she does will ever compare to the back to back ATTBs Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai and Gadar. You think you demean her by calling her names but you only reveal your true colors.

In fact, while we're on the subject, Bhansali wanted to cast Amisha but he had a feud with her manager so he could not utilize her. No idea what role he wanted her for, but my guess is that she was considered for Devdas, Bajirao Mastani, or Black, since those were all the films that Bhansali made or was planning on making during Amisha's golden years.

Especially once Aishwarya said no to working with Salman in Bajirao Mastani, I can see Amisha being considered as a replacement since she was the go-to replacement for Aish back then. The hierarchy of BW stars was always Kajol first and then Aish. These two were at the top for every major role. Amisha got the roles Aish didn't do, like Gadar and Mangal Pandey. When Aish rejected Munna Bhai and Chalte Chalte, Amisha was next up for those roles. And Main Hoon Na would have featured them together with Aish as lead heroine and Amisha as the secondary heroine.

https://www.instagram.com/thebollywoodorryginals/reel/C-TI1uGShMW/

Bollywood is very misogynistic (and the fans here replying to me are proving this). Every heroine has said that in Bollywood, it's the heroes who pick their heroines, not the other way around. Aamir did this to Aishwarya when he was angry she rejected Mangal Pandey. Yashji wanted to cast Aish and Aamir in Fanaa but Aamir refused to work with her and told Yashji to cast Kajol instead.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/manisha-koirala-on-not-featuring-in-a-film-with-shah-rukh-khan-after-dil-se-in-bollywood-heroes-decide-whom-they-want-to-work-with-9525095/

Manisha Koirala just again confirmed that its the heroes who pick the heroines when asked why she didn't work with SRK again after Dil Se. She said that line then, how it wasn't up to her but up to him.

Koirala also said that she doesn’t have a definitive answer about why they never shared the screen, saying, "You will have to ask him (SRK). Actually, we had worked together before Dil Se in a film called Guddu which nobody knows about. In this industry, the heroes decide whom they want to work with, not the heroines. But Dil Se is an exceptional work from my repertoire. I count it among my best along with Mani’s Bombay and Sanjay’s Khamoshi and Heeramandi."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBP-mt3xu8f/

Deepika confirms this here too. Here she reveals that Dhoom 3 was meant for her but Aamir had her removed. When asked if in BW, the heroes pick the heroines, Deepika responded "not in my world anymore." She's at the stage in her career where she is so popular and powerful, that heroes are weaker than her. They no longer have the power to choose or replace her, now she's the one with the power over them.

Deepika, Aishwarya, Amisha, Preity, Madhuri, Juhi, etc. are all self-made women. This is why these women are being targeted on here and attacked while Rani is defended because she openly admits to supporting the patriarchy and literally embodies it as co-head of YRF. Rani is literally the one who gained power from marriage but Juhi is the one being attacked here as being a nobody until she married, despite being a bigger star than SRK in her heydays and a top actress of the late 80s/90s.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 2 days ago

Here is news where srk himself mentioned siddidque is close friend n meets him often !! So whether he was present or not that’s his choice but some trying to come up with own theories irks me !! https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/when-shah-rukh-khan-said-baba-siddique-is-my-friend/amp_articleshow/114196173.cms

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

Here is news where srk himself mentioned siddidque is close friend n meets him often !! So whether he was present or not that’s his choice but some trying to come up with own theories irks me !! https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/when-shah-rukh-khan-said-baba-siddique-is-my-friend/amp_articleshow/114196173.cms

Baba re baba

Yeh Srk toh badaa chaaloo, matlabi, opportunist aur logon ko tissue ki tarah use kar kay phaink denay waala niklaa ray....AIK BAAR PHIR...😂

Baba re baba

Badhaaiyaan 🤣

---------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 days ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A classic example of playing victim card.

Priyanka gets s**t shamed by his crazens because abla mard SRK couldn't keep in his pants.

Aishwarya is shamed because abla mard SRK had no spine in him to stand up for her.

He bents his back to the same party who his crazens believe falsely implicated his son.

It's always someone else's fault not SRK.

Writing essays after essays which is an exhaustive read , these crazens are so much free.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm...Oh so some are trying to tell about this 60 yr old dadu...

Now I got who is Dadusmiley6smiley36

elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

smiley37

Now SRK removed her from MHN another SRK productionsmiley37 why would he even offer her MHN after CC .

RaniPreityAish u win I give up .Too long to read

elim thumbnail

Decade old AIB podcast.

Tanmay Bhatt - How to avoid Baba Siddique hugs (refering to the famous SRK-SALMAN hug) ?

SRK - He is a friend so I plan the hugs to avoid accidental hugs

Even if he were a friend , SRK isn't obliged to go. He died for Salman khan . You should focus on that