Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: elim

First read properly. We know him very well.We still applaud him for exposing BJP n Wankhede.Nawab Mallik is a NCP member whose son in law was arrested in a drug case.

But what's his connection with SRK? Why would SRK thank him ? Even at that time SRK's lawyer asked to keep Aryan away from NCP vs Wankhede controversy.

What's next he should thank random YouTubers ? Insta influencers ?

Blind hatred

It's not wise to get involved with any of these freaks.

Nawab Malik jumped into the Aryan case because he wanted to protect his son-in-law. And that son-in-law, btw, has allegedly been killed in some kind of a bizarre unbelievable accident.

https://www.businessupturn.com/nation/politics/breaking-news-media-reports-claim-ncp-leader-nawab-maliks-son-in-law-sameer-khan-has-passed-away/

His driver deliberately hit a wall and claims he accidentally pressed the gas instead of the brakes.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchoco

It's not wise to get involved with any of these freaks.

Nawab Malik jumped into the Aryan case because he wanted to protect his son-in-law. And that son-in-law, btw, has allegedly been killed in some kind of a bizarre unbelievable accident.

https://www.businessupturn.com/nation/politics/breaking-news-media-reports-claim-ncp-leader-nawab-maliks-son-in-law-sameer-khan-has-passed-away/

His driver deliberately hit a wall and claims he accidentally pressed the gas instead of the brakes.

So you are saying wrong was helping wrong--right??smiley36

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

So you are saying wrong was helping wrong--right??smiley36

I think nuance and thoughtfulness are far beyond you. Politicians are all ugly creatures in India and you stay away from them as much as possible except whatever is required to keep their egos happy. That applies to all MLA, CMs, PM and everyone else in between. You have to do a few things out of obligation because these people will harass you and cause problems for you if you don't. You still try to maintain some distance from all these crooks- every one of them is a crook including the dadu at the top.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I'm feeling better about the SRK/Juhi situation now that more people have posted on it with all the facts. I didn't realize her brother had been in a coma for more than a year and still held the position and that SRK only officially replaced him after 1 year (or 2 as said below).

I can see why Juhi was emotional and if SRK didn't directly reach out to her when the replacement happened, I do think he should have done that rather than let her hear about it from someone else. But I'm not so clear if that happened or not.

Juhi is a rich man's wife and overrates herself due to that. SRK kept Bobby as CEO of his company for 2 years while he was in a coma and there was almost no chance of recovery. He was replaced long afterwards when it was getting unfair to make someone else do his work and not give them the title to go with it.

In the funeral, Bobby's wife was hugging and clinging to SRK more than her own sister-in-law Juhi. You can go check out the videos yourself. He would have obviously spoken to his immediate family about his job position and not his sister who had nothing to do with Red Chillies.

I feel the first sentence is very mean-spirited. You make it sound like Juhi is someone important only because she snagged a rich man. She's a Bollywood outsider who became a top actress in the late 80s/90s. All on her own talent and merit. She doesn't overrate herself. Where did she claim that she feels SRK has wronged her because she's a better actress or bigger star? Stardom has nothing to do with their relationship here.

And I'm sure Bobby's wife was regularly interacting with Juhi. SRK doesn't live with this family. He's not always over with the Chawlas. He's a guest so if he's attending the funeral, of course Bobby's wife would be hugging someone she's seeing after some time than Juhi who she has more contact with.

Juhi used to be SRK's business partner. Maybe she isn't anymore but she's one of his closest friends and leading ladies, so all of that combined, makes it seem rather dismissive of SRK if he decided he wouldn't inform her about what he's doing because she's only Bobby's sister. Yes, she's Bobby's sister but she's also a whole lot more to SRK. It really doesn't sound in character for him to not inform her. You can defend SRK without deriding Juhi that she has no place in the equation when that's anything but true.

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Agree with all ur points except on Vivek. He doesnt come across as vile or vindictive. He is actually a simpleton for whom things r either black or white. No in-betweens. Such people follow their heart n not mind..arent complex. He probably felt it right to confront the abuser upfront..ghuma phira ke baat karne se achha hai seedha sach bol do. It may not have been Aish’s preferred way but eventually she gave a statement. Diplomacy is the key to survive in a cut throat industry like BW and Vivek doesnt have it in him. Glad he found his girl

I think Vivek's heart was in the right place. I'm not someone who believes he did this as a chest-thumping competition between him and Salman. I do think he did the press conference out of affection for Aishwarya and being a relative newcomer and outsider to the film industry, didn't understand the immediate repercussions of calling out Salman from everyone else. And as proven by others, Aish did not immediately break up with him over the press conference. I doubt she was pleased by his actions because it goes against her very rigid doctrine of never speaking out about her private life publicly. But she did do damage control and they were still together as a couple for a long time after that. The haters claim she dumped him immediately which isn't even remotely true.

That being said, the relationship did eventually end so Aish must have felt Vivek was not a good partner or a not a dependable partner in the long run. Something Vivek did failed her and for this, he still holds a grudge against her. I have more negative feelings about him for how he's treated her post-breakup than how they treated each other when together.

And regardless of if people defend Salman or Aish, both of them remain silent on each other all these years later (Salman has the occasional slips like admitting his favorite song he's done is Dhol Baaje), so you have to give them credit for that. Vivek is the only one in the equation who hasn't moved on and keeps bringing up dirty laundry from ages ago to remain relevant. And I think that's a great deal of his motivation that he's no longer relevant and the last time he was, it was because of Aish, so she's his easy target. Which shows he hasn't grown as a person and is emotionally stunted.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 3 days ago
hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Juhi used to be SRK's business partner. Maybe she isn't anymore but she's one of his closest friends and leading ladies, so all of that combined, makes it seem rather dismissive of SRK if he decided he wouldn't inform her about what he's doing because she's only Bobby's sister. Yes, she's Bobby's sister but she's also a whole lot more to SRK. It really doesn't sound in character for him to not inform her. You can defend SRK without deriding Juhi that she has no place in the equation when that's anything but true.

Juhi has no place in SRK's professional life and what he does in his company with his CEO. Everyone has to maintain their boundaries regardless of Juhi considering herself more important than that. Just because they're friends doesn't mean she gets to overstep those lines. I get that she was overemotional over her brother but that doesn't mean she can demand to be a part of things she has nothing to do with. She eventually had to get over it and understand that. Friendships also have their own boundaries and both people have to be comfortable so that you're not stepping on each other's toes constantly.

Even on his recent podcast in Locarno, SRK said he hardly has any friends - and that it's his family members who are actually his friends and that's how he wants it. His world revolves only around his family so anyone else making demands from him are not going to get much. He is polite and tries to be nice to everyone but it's not his responsibility to take care of anyone else.

maha15 thumbnail

I think nuance and thoughtfulness are far beyond you. Politicians are all ugly creatures in India and you stay away from them as much as possible except whatever is required to keep their egos happy. That applies to all MLA, CMs, PM and everyone else in between. You have to do a few things out of obligation because these people will harass you and cause problems for you if you don't. You still try to maintain some distance from all these crooks- every one of them is a crook including the dadu at the top.

oh wow----thanks for letting us know what is what in Indiasmiley4

so moral of the story except ur favorite everyone else in India is crook--right??smiley36

Edited by maha15 - 3 days ago
hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

oh wow----thanks for letting us know what is what in Indiasmiley4

so moral of the story except ur favorite everyone else in India is crook--right??smiley36

I have to repeat again that nuance and thoughtfulness are not your strong suits.

Yes, all politicians, especially Indian politicians, are all crooks including your favorite dadu. I'd say 90% of IPS and IAS officers are also all corrupt.

maha15 thumbnail

I have to repeat again that nuance and thoughtfulness are not your strong suits.

Yes, all politicians, especially Indian politicians, are all crooks including your favorite dadu. I'd say 90% of IPS and IAS officers are also all corrupt.

okk--thanks for repeating again and again ----in redsmiley36

dadau ka bahoot Jaap karliya.smiley9....what abut ur Nanu, chaha, bhatija and long listsmiley19smiley36

-----------------------------

What was that idli sambar upar aa jaosmiley3

and who said this --chiken mutton guysmiley36

Edited by maha15 - 3 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

So everyone has to respect boundaries and not overstep the line except that one person who has verbal diarrhoea most of the times..be it while praising someone, cracking jokes, mocking someone or deriding someone

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 2 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

To me, it seems that people don't know how difficult social contact is for SRK if it has nothing to do with anything professional (where he - quite automatically - slips into a role). Why do you think that Pooja almost always is at his side?... Sometimes, I get the feeling that people here don't really l i s t e n to what he says about himself. And I'm happy that he's surrounded by people very protective and caring.