Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

I think that the lady's motivation to display this on sm is self-explanatory smiley1

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think that the lady's motivation to display this on sm is self-explanatory smiley1

She is a politician. Congress Incharge for Chattisgarh, earlier for entire NE…writes National secretary INC in her bio. Don’t think she needs publicity

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whoa, this is still going on? Haven't read all pages, but regarding the Juhi Chawla incident, no matter what she says now, she did complain and cry about SRK ignoring them and not asking after her brother when he was in coma. I remember reading those articles

But may be later SRK made up for it and she has moved on and doesn't like talking about it now. What's the point, it'll only ruin their friendship. Her brother is dead. But her friend is here and he's also her business partner 🤷‍♀️

What's the use of dredging incidents from the past

Edited by TotalBetty - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Bhaijaan and Canadian fans are so concerned about where SRK goes or not. How sweet.

Anyway, SRK was not close to Baba Siddique and has never been. Attending the yearly Iftar is just a formality and he didn't go to that either for the last two years despite being in Mumbai.

Salman hid in Baba Siddique's house after his hit and run. And Bishnoi is claiming they killed him because of Salman anyway. He better show up. Nobody else has any obligation.

really and u know this how ? I mean how do u know this n whether others like srk etc are close or not ?
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Whoa, this is still going on? Haven't read all pages, but regarding the Juhi Chawla incident, no matter what she says now, she did complain and cry about SRK ignoring them and not asking after her brother when he was in coma. I remember reading those articles

But may be later SRK made up for it and she has moved on and doesn't like talking about it now. What's the point, it'll only ruin their friendship. Her brother is dead. But her friend is here and he's also her business partner 🤷‍♀️

What's the use of dredging incidents from the past

Juhi is a rich man's wife and overrates herself due to that. SRK kept Bobby as CEO of his company for 2 years while he was in a coma and there was almost no chance of recovery. He was replaced long afterwards when it was getting unfair to make someone else do his work and not give them the title to go with it.

In the funeral, Bobby's wife was hugging and clinging to SRK more than her own sister-in-law Juhi. You can go check out the videos yourself. He would have obviously spoken to his immediate family about his job position and not his sister who had nothing to do with Red Chillies.

So many long essays my head is spinning 😵‍💫 no time to read those just skimmed. Only thing that bugged me was saying that someone helped him in the cases when we don’t even know whether that’s true or not. Regarding srk we don’t know how close he was or not just to say why he didn’t go. It’s one thing he didn’t go due to safety but the theory that one is more close than the other is utter nonsense. !! I don’t care who goes or don’t but to give ur own reasons without solid proof is ridiculous!! This isn’t some threads on khan wars or others but some have to make it become that way. In other threads no one even questioned on why some came n others didn’t. There were other celebs that came to like shilpa shetty n who knows her equation. Regarding the underworld most Bollywood celebs have been targeted by them Bollywood is not just glitz

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

She is a politician. Congress Incharge for Chattisgarh, earlier for entire NE…writes National secretary INC in her bio. Don’t think she needs publicity

Politicians need and want more publicity than anyone else. Getting to take pics with SRK would have been a jackpot for her.

It's hilarious how people act like saints here. How many of you stand vigil at your teacher's death bed from 50 years ago? He was just one of the thousands of students that man taught, which is the job he was paid for. Just because he's a celebrity now doesn't mean he owes anyone his time.

Everyone screams their head off daily wanting this and that from SRK. Adesh Shrivasta's wife is currently running around demanding that SRK launch her son because he visited Adesh in the hospital when he was dying and Adesh pointed to his son. That means SRK owes him. WTF.

Farida Jalal is complaining about wanting to speak to SRK but not getting through Pooja.

The man has his own life and his own family. It is not possible to cater to the thousands of people you've come across as a celebrity or else you'd have no life of your own.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not about making someone else CEO

But when SRK dedicated Raone's music to Bobby, Juhi lashed out

"It saddens me that the acknowledgement comes so late in the day."

This was a year after Bobby went into coma

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/is-juhi-chawla-upset-with-shah-rukh-khan/articleshow/9989911.cms

But she might have been in a very vulnerable and emotional state and not in a position to analyze things rationally

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sanjeev (= Bobby) Chawla went into coma in April 2010 (after a severe stroke during a dinner) and died four years later not having left the coma...Subash K Jha (who, btw, dislikes SRK very much) wrote an article paraphrasing (in an honest way?) Juhi in 2011. She didn't complain about SRK not going to see Bobby, but thought that SRK praising Bobby at the Ra.One music launch publicly in Sept 2011 came a bit late as an public acknowledgement of Bobby's work as Dreamz Unlimited and Red Chillies CEO until the stroke (Venky Mysore took over in 2013 in addition to managing KKR since 2010).

I post a link to a 2011 little forum debate (p.5) which again shows how easy it gets to jump on false conclusions with only a part of information and/or a misleading narration:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1783572?pn=5

Amira21 thumbnail

Who was he? Was he a politician?