Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think Aish's report came out just after the Vivek pre-conference about Salman, in April 2003... (not 2002) ?

https://dontcallitbollywood.com/2019/05/20/hindi-film-101-salman-aishwarya-viviek-primary-source-original-statements-2003/

I read the original report on Margaret's blog. She posted it and that was the first time I actually read the whole thing rather than just excerpts and she very clearly set out the timeline for the whole breakup incident. How Aish's public strategy was always to remain silent and not answer any allegations (similar to the Bachchans today or the UK Royal Family). How what Vivek did was unprecedented in the industry at the time (Abhishek apparently made negative comments about how what Vivek did simply isn't done in their film community and I think Jaya also made a crack about him on KWK, calling him a man on a mission), and forced Aish to break from her usual strategy and make a statement confirming the breakup and abuse. So things would have had to get really out of hand for her to do something like this. Also why I don't believe for a second what the haters say that she forced Vivek to do the press conference because that goes against everything she's been taught to believe in when it comes to separating her personal life from her public persona. The only reason she issued that statement was because of the damage Vivek caused with the press conference, at which point staying silent any longer was not an option.

As for Vivek, I liked him in Saathiya and Kyun Ho Gaya Na. He had cute chemistry with Aish in KHGN and I can see why they fell for each other. Sadly, the Vivek of today also tells me why this relationship didn't last. He comes across as very bitter and vindictive, making jabs at an ex even though he's been "happily" married and with kids of his own. If I was his wife, I'd feel annoyed because it comes across that he's angry that he lost Aish and his claim to fame through her, and that if he had the choice, he'd trade away his current life for one where things didn't break up.

At least he did apologize later on for the meme he posted about Aishwarya but even so, it's probably more because he got so much flack for posting it than because he actually felt guilty. I stand by what I said in another post that Vivek comes across like an incel.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Many points to adress from both the posts, RPA...I can't do it now because of lack of time, but I'll do it smiley1 (and yes, I meant the zodiac sign, not the animal smiley9). Some things need a bit 'background information', I think...

I notice more and more that character-portrays of celebrities often are based on false premises.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalachashma

Shahrukh khan is the biggest opportunist kn bollywood ...he dumped nawab malik like a hot potato when he was sent to jail...the guy stood strong with him during aryan drug bust but srk didn't spare a word or two for him during his bad times.

He was a very good friend of siddiqui but now has washed his hands off of him.

Tomorrow he won't even recognize salman khan if things turn south for him

Srk is the second name of greed, manipulation and matlabi-pann, infect an epitome of all of these "qualities".

Absolutely nothing new in this.

-----------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Kyahikahoon, two remarks to your post about Pater D'Souza and the praising of colleagues. smiley1

This woman uses sm for a reason and I doubt that Pater D'Souza is closer to her heart than she herself...she also would not get to know what SRK probably did (or not did)...I also think that most people have no idea how many wishes are sent to SRK to visit a moribond...and when he does it, far too often people tell media or publish a photo (and certainly not because SRK wants it)...they even emotionally blackmail him in media accusing him with false claims (like the posted one above about an alleged death-bed promise to Aadesh in 2015).

Praising colleagues with hyper compliments during stage shows is a kind of 'common practice' in film business...one should take it with a smile smiley2...SRK's colleagues get the real praise backstage... and believe me, he has nice words (often encouraging ones) and a hug for almost everyone...

This person wasn’t a colleague. He was SRK’s teacher who was also invited on his epi on Jeena isika naam hai. SRK described him as the only person he looked up to besides his parents..wasnt a random person or acquaintance.

And that lady was his student who visited him frequently, lot of his other students did and all them have mentioned how he was a guiding force in their lives. And literally there r articles like SRK’s mentor passed away without getting a chance to meet him. What makes u think he would’ve visited secretly?

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 3 days ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK dumped Nawab Malik smiley37 when did he even acknowledge him ? Whole RW n LW were using Aryan for their own benefit . But kudos to him for exposing feku wankhede.

This thread is getting funnier. Clochette , better Give up.

Edited by elim - 3 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Agree with all ur points except on Vivek. He doesnt come across as vile or vindictive. He is actually a simpleton for whom things r either black or white. No in-betweens. Such people follow their heart n not mind..arent complex. He probably felt it right to confront the abuser upfront..ghuma phira ke baat karne se achha hai seedha sach bol do. It may not have been Aish’s preferred way but eventually she gave a statement. Diplomacy is the key to survive in a cut throat industry like BW and Vivek doesnt have it in him. Glad he found his girl

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

This person wasn’t a colleague. He was SRK’s teacher who was also invited on his epi on Jeena isika naam hai. SRK described him as the only person he looked up to besides his parents..wasnt a random person or acquaintance.

And that lady was his student who visited him frequently, lot of his other students did and all them have mentioned how he was a guiding force in their lives. And literally there r articles like SRK’s mentor passed away without getting a chance to meet him. What makes u think he would’ve visited secretly?

bold: 1) Well, I know who Pater D'Souza is... 2) SRK doesn't like to do such a personal thing for publicity...and that lady had ulterior motivation, btw....he has nothing to prove to other people.

But honestly, basically, it doesn't matter to me what some members think about a man they judge without knowing him. I just contradict or question them.

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

SRK dumped Nawab Malik smiley37 when did he even acknowledge him ? Whole RW n LW were using Aryan for their own benefit . But kudos to him for exposing feku wankhede.

This thread is getting funnier. Clochette , better Give up.

bold: Why should I smiley2

Yes, SRK had no contact with Malik who used the incident to get to Wankhede (and rightly so...Wankhede is a criminal himself).

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

bold: 1) Well, I know who Pater D'Souza is... 2) SRK doesn't like to do such a personal thing for publicity...and that lady had ulterior motivation, btw....he has nothing to prove to other people.

But honestly, basically, it doesn't matter to me what some members think about a man they judge without knowing him. I just contradict or question them.

Let everything go. M curious about the lady’s ulterior motive

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalachashma

Nawab malik is left wing or right wing?

Lol ,Kuch bhi!

The guy was co stsntly in news for defending aryan khan and he was applauded and hailed by the fans then. Now even fans be like nawab malik...who?

Yatha raja tatha praja.

First read properly. We know him very well.We still applaud him for exposing BJP n Wankhede.Nawab Mallik is a NCP member whose son in law was arrested in a drug case.

But what's his connection with SRK? Why would SRK thank him ? Even at that time SRK's lawyer asked to keep Aryan away from NCP vs Wankhede controversy.

What's next he should thank random YouTubers ? Insta influencers ?

Blind hatred