Posted: 3 days ago

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello, "Beginner"...no response to all your posts against me except this one: reported for harassement

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Kyahikahoon, two remarks to your post about Pater D'Souza and the praising of colleagues. smiley1

This woman uses sm for a reason and I doubt that Pater D'Souza is closer to her heart than she herself...she also would not get to know what SRK probably did (or not did)...I also think that most people have no idea how many wishes are sent to SRK to visit a moribond...and when he does it, far too often people tell media or publish a photo (and certainly not because SRK wants it)...they even emotionally blackmail him in media accusing him with false claims (like the posted one above about an alleged death-bed promise to Aadesh in 2015).

Praising colleagues with hyper compliments during stage shows is a kind of 'common practice' in film business...one should take it with a smile smiley2...SRK's colleagues get the real praise backstage... and believe me, he has nice words (often encouraging ones) and a hug for almost everyone...

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

No big deal at all---if he dont want to work with Ash

No big deal at all --if he just wants to attend iftar party but not funerals

She has given Hits --Jodha Akbar, at the age of 52 she got this year 2 awards--------------------------She and we are very cool

But his fans came and started blaming ASH so we have to say something right???? or u want us just to listen like dumb or say YES to everything u all say smiley36 that is not possible forumwasissmiley4

Absolutely okay...that's what fans will do and as long one doesn't tell lies to defend the beloved star, it's recommendable.

After Aish was married to Abhishek (April 2007), SRK more than once made clear that he would like to work with Aish...but - as someone rightly wrote here - Aish is Scorpion...and I guess, she didn't want to work with him anymore (which is okay as it was her choice).

How would you know if SRK w a n t e d to attend all those Iftar parties, he attended? Maybe, he was asked to come...and obliged... (there could be a very valuable reason that he wasn't at the publicised funeral...and one doesn't know what he did privately).

Yes, Aish was gorgeous in the PS movies and I'm happy for her getting this award.

Clochette thumbnail

Well, that just shows me that certain judgements are based on narratives where the motivation behind is not always the reality...

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

First of all, random Twitter comments have zero value. Secondly, both SRK and Amitabh have higher level awards than Aish from France itself.

If her marriage is a mess, she is as responsible for it as anyone else. Unless the cheating stories of Abhishek and Nimrat Kaur are true - and in that case, she is still very happy to have the Bachchan name and is keeping up the public association by wishing Amitabh on her Insta, etc. She seems content doing whatever she is doing so I don't know why her fans are always blaming the entire world.

What random Twitter comment did I post? I only posted the official box office stats for Indian films in France. And I don't begrudge SRK and Amitabh for having received higher level awards than Aish from France. I've always said the triumvirate of global Indians are Big B, SRK, and Aish.

I haven't heard any cheating allegations and I'm really not interested. Her true fans know that the Bachchan name holds her back. Even Kim Kardashian referred to her as only Aishwarya Rai. To Kim and the world at large, the Bachchan name means absolutely nothing. That family has tanked their own legacy.

Originally posted by: Clochette

Hi Betty...just responding to your Juhi Chawla post...SRK didn't abandon Juhi during that time...not at all...but he had to take a decision because her brother had been the CEO of Red Chillies and when it became clear that Bobby would not be able to do that work anymore, he h a d to get another CEO... what he did not do had been talking with Juhi about that...it had been a situation where he had to go against his emotions (which he also had to do with Aish and Chalte Chalte) because of business reasons and the responsability for a looot of people dependant on him... Juhi reproached him to not having talked with her about replacing Bobby with Venky before doing so but she didn't say what you wrote smiley1

https://www.hindustantimes.com/tabloid/srk-must-think-i-m-always-talking-about-him-juhi-chawla/story-GuXezOcmEHhxvqwxXK60MK.html

Honestly, I find this story disturbing. Like you said, it's an exact repeat of the Chalte Chalte incident. At some point, business stops being an excuse to hurt those nearest and dearest to you. Especially when you're as rich as SRK is. I never heard of this story before but to replace Bobby without even informing Juhi feels very insulting, especially when SRK and Juhi are not only ex-business partners but also as close as family. It was simply a matter of letting her know that the situation had become dire and SRK needs to act. She wouldn't have begrudged him his decision I'm sure. She's seen the hard decisions he's had to make before. Even if she would be a little upset, surely she'd be more upset if he does it behind her back.

This is basically what Rani did to Aishwarya. In both cases, we have one party make a decision involving the other without informing them. Had Rani simply asked Aishwarya for her blessing, Aish would have given her blessing with her full heart. This is what Preity did and why Aish and Preity are best friends to this day because Preity simply asked Aish and Aish said yes. Hearing SRK did to Juhi what Rani did to Aish is very disheartening. I think I was happier not knowing about this story. All the other stories about SRK people are posting on here suddenly seem like they may have some veracity of truth to them after all if this one is also true and even worse than I expected.

It also shows how big Juhi's heart is that even after SRK replaced her brother without letting her know, she was still one of the first to reach out to him and pay Aryan's bail. Anyone else might have felt that since SRK let her and her brother down, perhaps she can let him down. I wonder now if her decision was as much motivated by helping SRK as much as it was helping Aryan and Gauri (and Suhana and AbRam by extension), since they are guiltless and should not be punished for SRK's misbehavior with Juhi.

Originally posted by: Clochette

Absolutely okay...that's what fans will do and as long one doesn't tell lies to defend the beloved star, it's recommendable.

After Aish was married to Abhishek (April 2007), SRK more than once made clear that he would like to work with Aish...but - as someone rightly wrote here - Aish is Scorpion...and I guess, she didn't want to work with him anymore (which is okay as it was her choice).

How would you know if SRK w a n t e d to attend all those Iftar parties, he attended? Maybe, he was asked to come...and obliged... (there could be a very valuable reason that he wasn't at the publicised funeral...and one doesn't know what he did privately).

Yes, Aish was gorgeous in the PS movies and I'm happy for her getting this award.

Tbh, I don't blame Aish here. The way you present the story that SRK made it clear to Aish, post-marriage, that he would like to work with her again, it really comes across that Aish is no longer tainted goods for SRK now that she's a Bachchan. That being a Bachchan, she's acceptable again. My question is why didn't SRK feel this way pre-marriage? In the 4-5 years since the Chalte Chalte incident, why wasn't SRK this benevolent to Aish then? Instead of offering her films then, he was chucking her out of them. From Aish's POV, I feel she is perfectly justified in feeling that this is an insult that now SRK is playing nice with her based on the family she married into.

I definitely understand why Aish never made a cameo for him in OSO. What a pity, because she belonged in that song and film but I totally get her reasons to refuse.

And then the latest film he offered Aish was just a cameo in Jawan. It wasn't insulting for Deepika because she was coming off of Pathaan and asked as a favor because they needed someone to quickly fill that role. There's no insecurity there because she's just played his lead heroine. But for Aish, who hasn't been SRK's lead heroine since Devdas and not once since he kicked her out of all his films, to be asked to play a cameo role really is rather insulting based on the reports on why Aish refused. That this was not a role fit for a big star like her.

Even for Vidya, I can see why she refused. For a SRK superfan as she is, to only be offered one film by him which is just a cameo seems to suggest she is not heroine material for him. I've often had a feeling that Vidya's feelings on SRK changed over the years. She used to really make a big deal out of how he's her favorite actor and how much he means to her. But as years went by, I noticed less and less of that. We know Vidya said she was embarrassed by the Filmfare nariyal award where SRK was a presenter. How she and another actress (Rani) were supposed to get it and Vidya agreed then, only to learn that Rani felt it was an insult and refused and now only Vidya was going to get it. And Vidya felt uncomfortable but was told she had no choice. Perhaps her years in the industry made her feel that despite being an outsider like her, SRK was more comfortable with the nepo group like KJo and Saif, who were openly deriding Vidya. I used to judge Vidya for siding with Kangana over Hrithik but as time has gone by, I think Vidya saw it more objectively. I think she's realized that the elite insiders always stick together, leaving the outsiders completely alone (something Taapsee also noted recently).

Going back to Aish, I hope it wasn't a Freudian slip that you referred to her as a Scorpion instead of a Scorpio.

I also blame Bhansali and KJo. After the ADHM cameo, the biggest hype was SRK and Aish reuniting onscreen. How ADHM was only worth it for that one scene of these two legends together and how badly the audience needed to see them together again. Both Bhansali and KJo were claiming they were coming up with scripts to reunite the pair. KJo even saying that he felt the role he gave Aish in ADHM did not satisfy him and he wanted a film where she's his full heroine. Yet, both these "acclaimed" filmmakers dropped the ball and never gave either of them a suitable vehicle to reunite. What happened to this frenzy of the industry fighting over who can bring SRK and Aish back together again? Instead they focused on useless talents like Alia and Ranbir, forgoing a golden opportunity. SRK and Aish together again in a full film would have netted 10 Brahmastras and 25 Gangus. These two men are equally culpable for failing the audience whose sole wish is to see SRK and Aish again, the second golden couple of Bollywood after SRK and Kajol.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 3 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

I think Aish's report came out just after the Vivek press-conference about Salman, in April 2003... (not 2002) ?

https://dontcallitbollywood.com/2019/05/20/hindi-film-101-salman-aishwarya-viviek-primary-source-original-statements-2003/

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago