Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Just start DP bashing to hide all the shenanigans related to Aliasmiley36

Like how is this topic related to DP??

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t even like DP, but what DP has is the fact that she’s a self made woman. She will always have respect among BW audience for that, something which Alia will never have.

self made DP got her first movie with The SRK without auditioning. The whole movie was dubbed because she couldn't deliver a single dialogue. After that, she made flop irrelevant movies for years only staying in the news because of her relationships. Cocktail happened in 2012/13 but any non-actor can become a decent actor after half a decade. Comparing her to Alia is an insult who delivered a Highway in her 2nd outing

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, I deny a comparison between Alia and Deepika...the only common thing they have is Ranbir (once and now).

Their movie career started in a different way, their work before is different, their personalities are different, the kind of movies they made are different, their private life is different, etc.... etc...

And in t h i s thread, Deepika definitely is of no importance.

I fully can understand the disappointment about Jigra not clicking with the (domestic) audience...every star goes through such lows, I think. It won't be the end of Alia's work as an actress as - whatever sometimes is written - she has talent.

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

self made DP got her first movie with The SRK without auditioning. The whole movie was dubbed because she couldn't deliver a single dialogue. After that, she made flop irrelevant movies for years only staying in the news because of her relationships. Cocktail happened in 2012/13 but any non-actor can become a decent actor after half a decade. Comparing her to Alia is an insult who delivered a Highway in her 2nd outing

It was Farah, a dream director. She hasn't even received flak over the whole thing about her voice being dubbed. Then got work with Imtiaz (another credible director). She has not improved as an actor and wish some people would just accept this hard fact. I like her but her fans on this forum are unbearable with their constant bashing of Alia for her ‘lack of acting’. If Alia is average then Deepika is below average
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with your dislike of bashing Alia and thus trying to make her less than Deepika...

Both are actresses with certain talents in their own right, I think, and one should respect that.

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

Seriously? She did irrelevant movies because Deepika has no sugar daddy or daddy in the industry to serve movies like Highway on her platter. She, PC, Kangana and many others like her had to earn those movies through doing a plethora of irrelevant movies. Comparing Alia, Jahnvi, Ranbir etc who has movies with author backed roles right from the movie 1+ a bunch of insiders and paid media singing their peans for every little thing completely sidelining their highly esteemed co actors like Randeep Honda , Vicky Koushal etc served to them readymade on a platter, to any actor for that matter is an insult to those actors years of hardwork. This blind hatred of some of you folks makes people like me defend actors like Deepika who we don’t even like.

And if she is so irrelevant, why is dragged into every single thread on this forum btw?Make it make sense.smiley36

Edited by e1t53e - 5 days ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Seriously? She did irrelevant movies because Deepika has no sugar daddy or daddy in the industry to serve movies like Highway on her platter. She, PC, Kangana and many others like her had to earn those movies through doing a plethora of irrelevant movies. Comparing Alia, Jahnvi, Ranbir etc who has movies with author backed roles right from the movie 1+ a bunch of insiders and paid media singing their peans for every little thing completely sidelining their highly esteemed co actors like Randeep Honda , Vicky Koushal etc served to them readymade on a platter, to any actor for that matter is an insult to those actors years of hardwork. This blind hatred of some of you folks makes people like me defend actors like Deepika who we don’t even like.

And if she is so irrelevant, why is dragged into every single thread on this forum btw?Make it make sense.smiley36

The movies were big on paper now they're irrelevant due to her Oscarworthy performance and extraordinary box office numbers. landed her second movie with Ranbir Kapoor who received all the new actor awards (I don't even like him but he shone in the flop Saawariya and average BAH). Then flop with Akshay Kumar. She worked with all the trending actors of the time. Don't blame others for her lack of talent or poor script choices. No one nepotism or not, can survive half a decade with such a filmography.

You think I'm a big Alia fan? The blind hatred makes me defend her. The post I quoted discredits Alia's achievements. It's not my opinion, but a fact Alia is a better actor than DP any day

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

ohh the cry over highway..smiley36good thing deepika keh haath nahi aaya, just accept & move on that imtiaz knew that this role deepika keh bass ki baat nahismiley36

the greed; she got two movies with imtiaz still cry over one going to alia. the cry wouldn't happen if it went to some other actor with mid performance. smiley36

bass yeh rona began with highway. cos we knew our sarr ka taaj jaane waala hai

same cry. bhansali gave 3 chances to rani ma...3x FLOPPY act. thank the lordy for RS and PC saving it!

one goes to alia...BANG! abh bhansali lautne waala nahi rani ma ke paassmiley36

oh btw..those who have not seen chapaak and jigra yet...i say ek baar himmat kar keh dekh hi loh, back to back. smiley37i won't say more than this.