Mera Bhai marr nahee sakta: Jigra

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

It’s only for entertainment. Alia loves her work, Karan Johar gave her free tickets to watch RARKPK.

Brahmastra

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiXc61GAPJB/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Jigra

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBAub2kPS7T/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Her Shiva video went massively viral. I think KJo giving her RRKPK tickets was more of a marketing move than anything. I don’t believe that either him or Alia are sincerely being good sports here.

A few months ago KJo complained that a comedian, Ketan Singh, mimicking him on a show was disrespectful and in poor taste. Singh had to publicly apologize to him.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Her Shiva video went massively viral. I think KJo giving her RRKPK tickets was more of a marketing move than anything. I don’t believe that either him or Alia are sincerely being good sports here.

Why should they feel good. Nobody likes to be mimic for fun the way she does it. Yes, it must be marketing only giving her free tickets so as to soften the blow like we are okkk.

Later on when she started posting her normal videos in that too she sounded like Alia so much. It was weird.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol. She is funny. She looks like a mosquito in the new videosmiley36

Her Sonam/Kangana (?) videos are also good. (Or is that Saloni who does the Kangana videos).

Edited by Daebak - 7 days ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

smiley37she is damn good, shiiiivvvaaaaa

And must say her Alia mimicking is brilliant, I would further go ahead and say she is better than Alia.

Isha tumhara button hai? smiley29 Pushing the buttons gets a whole new meaning smiley8

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww aloo copy cat of deepika again smiley42