Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 7 days ago

[Post Removed]

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia is not even mediocre, she is even below that level. Only a few here in IF, her muh bola Bapu kjo and a batshit crazy PR terms her the next Meryl Streep. Good that DKK openly calling out the hypocrisy. I don't even understand in which world the likes of Alia is termed as a great actress, crowd puller and a superstar .

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

SLB is starting his new film Love and War this month. For the first time in his career, he will be spending his own money.Good for himsmiley20

He has promised Alia 3 more films.

Kjo and Mahesh Bhatt send him their best wishes!

Edited by you2 - 7 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Divya's reply to Karan's story

1000008657.jpg

She didnt spell Opposed right. I wish she would have corrected it

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Neither Bhushan cares for Divya nor RK cares for floppy Jigra to put a potential money spinner like Animal Park in jeopardy. RK ne pehle se Alia ko chup kara diya hai and KJO is now fighting the battle alone on her behalf.smiley37

This is the truth, ultimate truth!

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

This fight between the 2 also may be a PR trick to make ppl curious and watch the movie.

Even i felt that...the latest PR trick...

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

SLB is starting his new film Love and War this month. For the first time in his career, he will be spending his own money.Good for himsmiley20

He has promised Alia 3 more films.

Kjo and Mahesh Bhatt send him their best wishes!

My favorite about this is how this shows that Ranbir doesnt even have much power since himself couldn't get SLB producers
Edited by StacyStyle - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

This fight between the 2 also may be a PR trick to make ppl curious and watch the movie.

might be but I think still they can just see once it’s on ott or streaming then spending money in the theaters.

Other thing most actresses don’t have much pull to start on their own without their movies being with super stars or big production houses or well known directors!! N then naturally the story has to peak ur interest. Interestingly though smaller budget movies with lesser known women stars tend to do better these days because it’s the stories appeal over who is in the movie . !! They might not be getting those big numbers like the super stars do but then they not spending loads only exception this year was stree 2 which had low budget n no big superstar in the lead ( only shraddha who known to have huge instra account n now proven her likability with the masses but till now not credited to be someone to have star power/pull) though they had the advantage on it being a sequel to movie that was a success but it was a small budget movie that exceeded expectations which is rare!!