Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Oh my God. What did just happened???smiley3smiley3smiley3 There must be more to it. Divya openly posting pictures of cinema theatre and openly saying Jigra is a flop and Alia too. Something more has happened. I do think she even had a conversation with Karan Johar regarding this and just maybe he responded to her like he responded to SSR during movie decision on OTT. That made SSR shocked. Karan needs to realize you cannot mess up everyone career and get away with it.

This definitely harm Alia and RK too. More on RK as animal park is the biggest franchise he will ever have. And Karan calling Divya a fool and that too on social media smiley3Karan to gaya resmiley36

Just maybe just maybe something is happening right. We can accuse kangana but she was so different when she joined Bollywood. He openly made fun of her on national tv, ruined SSR image. I hope Divya will not back out. She has worked so hard in Savi. And no they are not divorced. She is not stupid to divorce himsmiley36

Come on kanguuuu now it’s your turnsmiley37

Edited by Bekind - 8 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Wait n Watch, Ab baat Wife ke Respect ki hai. Vanga will take script & will search for new producers. If producers won't change, Ranbir will quit Animal Park for sure.

As if Ranbir himself has any respect for his wife smiley36

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Too much fun!!

Finally some controversy in Bollywood smiley36

Bekind thumbnail

Ranbir will never let go Animal sequel. All rights belong to the producer and not the director. I wonder if Karan Johar stole projects from Divya in the past. She seems very angry. I never seen her angry or irritate ever.

Edited by Bekind - 8 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Ranbir will never let go Animal sequel. All rights belong to the producer and not the director. I wonder if Karan Johar stole projects from Divya in the past. She seems very angry. I never seen her angry or irritate ever.

According to this, Alia has, or at least Divya and Mukesh Bhatt probably think so.

https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/1843972573081567314?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Oh my God. What did just happened???smiley3smiley3smiley3 There must be more to it. Divya openly posting pictures of cinema theatre and openly saying Jigra is a flop and Alia too. Something more has happened. I do think she even had a conversation with Karan Johar regarding this and just maybe he responded to her like he responded to SSR during movie decision on OTT. That made SSR shocked. Karan needs to realize you cannot mess up everyone career and get away with it.

This definitely harm Alia and RK too. More on RK as animal park is the biggest franchise he will ever have. And Karan calling Divya a fool and that too on social media smiley3Karan to gaya resmiley36

Just maybe just maybe something is happening right. We can accuse kangana but she was so different when she joined Bollywood. He openly made fun of her on national tv, ruined SSR image. I hope Divya will not back out. She has worked so hard in Savi. And no they are not divorced. She is not stupid to divorce himsmiley36

omg !! This is just nuts lol
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

According to this, Alia has, or at least Divya and Mukesh Bhatt probably think so.

https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/1843972573081567314?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

what does it says? I am not able to view it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

what does it says? I am not able to view it.

It’s a deleted tweet. This is what it said

#AliaBhatt's #Jigra VS #DivyaKhossla's #Savi : Story Turns To An Allegation

#DivyaKhossla's PR Team Shared An Note making an allegations that Alia Stole the script and made few changes with #VasanBala and #DharmaProductions and adopted as Jigra.

The Copy Says:

"The Real Reason why Jigra is a copy of Savi.

Mukesh Bhatt bought the rights of The Next Three Days for 4cr . That time bhatt brothers were together & Alia knew about this .

After separation of Bhatt brothers, Alia went & gave the screenplay to another production house not bothering about her poor chacha who would end up losing all the money he had spent on the rights .

Mukesh Bhatt went to make the film with Divya khossla in the lead while shooting the film he realises Alia announces the same film based on the jail break story only changing the husband wife angle to the brother sister one .

Savi released some time back while Jigra releases soon . Meanwhile Alia Calls herself the biggest actress of the country but doesn’t think before cheating her own 72 yr old chacha."

It's a serious Allegation. And, I will verify this after watching Jigra for sure.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

As if Ranbir himself has any respect for his wife smiley36

He doesn't. Their relationship is entirely forced and only due to one reason which we all know. Even in their public interactions, when they're allegedly on their best behavior, you can see they have no intimacy or deep bond. Not to mention everything they say publicly about the other and you have a couple abundant with red flags.

There's no way he'll lose out on Animal Park for his wife. This marriage was conducted on the basis of boosting each other's images so he won't tolerate losing out on opportunities from her. He's not going to side with her here to tarnish his own career. Frankly, I don't think she would either if she was in his shoes. Maybe she has more to lose from losing him but she'd try to find a way to have her cake and eat it too.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

We are all waiting for Kangana to join in lol