Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

When is kangana jumping into this fight? smiley42

She needs to jump in the lake

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

I don't understand the point of using "Saar" considering the stereotype is for South Indians, that being said they bought the rights of that movie to remake it

I haven't seen Jigra so can't comment if it is indeed stolen or not

read the comments under the tweet you will find out about rights smiley36
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So Savi itself copied the script??? God I can't breathe.....Divya shouldn't have opened her mouth....smiley37smiley37

There is a lot of half- or misinformation about Divya's film Savi. It is an official adaptation of the US remake of a French original movie as Alia's uncle had bought the rights paying 4 cr to the US producers. So, there is nothing shady or not often done in Hindi Cinema.

But Mukesh Bhatt produced a movie with another dynamic than the US one has as in Savi it is the husband who is accused of murder and he risks to get murdered in the prison as he didn't want to get implicated in drug dealing there. He got so beaten by the gang that he had to be hospitalized and he filed a plaint against the druglord who was sent in solitary confinement for a month but would kill the husband then...So Savi tries to find ways to get him out there...

In Savi, also other changes were made which gave the movie a better logic as the French and US one had (imo). The way the break-out is done, though, is of another way than in Jigra (what I read).

I think that Jigra took ideas from Gumrah and the US movie but still is a movie of its own.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She needs to jump in the lake

You don't like fish??

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

read the comments under the tweet you will find out about rights smiley36

I read. The person tweeting is saying "Buying the rights doesn't make you owner of the script", I dont think people here understand the difference between officially purchasing remaking rights and plagiarism

In any case, my support is for neither considering we are talking about T-Series and Dharma, both can burn each other for all I care

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 8 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: you2

Is Divya talking with Mukesh Bhatt's blessing? I think she is.

Yea I’m sure she is. My question is did her husband know before she was posting this and was he on board?

The fact that she chose to go after KJo’s beti and a Dharma film, and then later after KJo directly, makes me wonder how bad is the financial issues at Dharma? I don’t care how mad you are or how unfairly you’ve been treated, you don’t attack someone powerful. Certainly not when you’ve been around a while and know full well how the industry works.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea I’m sure she is. My question is did her husband know before she was posting this and was he on board?

The fact that she chose to go after KJo’s beti and a Dharma film, and then later after KJo directly, makes me wonder how bad is the financial issues at Dharma? I don’t care how mad you are or how unfairly you’ve been treated, you don’t attack someone powerful. Certainly not when you’ve been around a while and know full well how the industry works.

the bull shelved

raray ha dharma ko paise ko waheen se andaaza tha mujhe

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shame on Ranbir for working with T-Series. Ek toh Alia movie promote nahi karta . Ab bhi chup hai

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Animal Park ke Music Rights gaye T-Series ke haath se. Ranbir won't release anything on T-Series now.

Attacking like this is pure foolishness. That too when Film hasn't opened well, if this much grudge you carrying, why not sue them before when trailer came?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What BW unity is KJo papa talking about? Wasn't he liking tweets against SRK once upon a time? His Aloo beti was sucking up to Vivek Agnihotri who was ran a hateful boycott campaign against Pathaan. She was screaming SYSTEMMM to support Elvish Yadav who was spewing hate against Aryan Khan and Bollywood while Elvish was poisoning and abusing women with snake venom. Oh and how about sending flowers and quietly inviting Kangana to parties in the days when Kangu was harassing Hrithik and talking about wanting to break Sonam's head?

Both were running to the South and using their support from Brahmastra to Jigra to claiming credit for RRR. Where was the supposed loyalty to your own industry if that's so important to you?

Alia will hide in the corner and let KJo take the L and just wait for people to forget. Public memory is short. Her "little animal" Ranbir will be off to make a sequel to his misogyny movie and go suck up to the same people. He isn't going to miss out on a hit due to his wife.