Obsessed Deepika followed Yuvraj Singh all the way to Australia? - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

lol looks like she has a tendency to follow her men to the ends of earth.... or rather, down under.smiley17 smiley2Man, how more clingy could she get... without even being marriedsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Absolutely the truth....smiley20

This is the reason I don't even read what is written in certain SRK/Bira/Alia threads....I know without reading what is written there.....because it is the same old shit repeated again and again....smiley36...toh why raise your BP....and when the ghatiyapan gets out of hand...take a break......Forum ke chakkar mein not going to spoil my personal and professional life...smiley36

lol yeah I know what you mean.smiley17 This is why I feel it is important to put out the kind of intellectually stimulating and entertaining content that some of us do... so you don't have to spoil anything.smiley17 So much I do for you allsmiley36

So Maroony boy....you were basically sl ut shamed and called a cheater....because everyone and their dog knows that you are married.

Shaming men is so easy and is given a pass easily......no one even bats an eyelid...

The same people who cry hoarse over an actress being sl ut shamed....will sl ut shame an actor day in and day out.....

Bhai don't sl ut shame anyone.....

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lol lol

Deepu was desperate to land someone powerful and fampus. Why am I not surprised smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

Yes, jaise FOD & her minions following Deepika.

Deepu bhi kabhi Gaurav thismiley14

*Gaurav Chandna

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

Yes, jaise FOD & her minions following Deepika.

Deepu bhi kabhi Gaurav thismiley14

*Gaurav Chandna

Ye aise obsess hoke follow karna , gaurav ki baat nahi hai...😭

gaurav=dignity

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Didn't,Muzammil too claim recently,that he was dating Deepu? He too wants in. Don't ignore him.

I just remembered an oldie

Hamare,sivaa,tumhare aur kitne diwane hain?

Deepu: Kasam se kisi ko nahin main janti,aur kisiko nahin pehchanti.

Rest:chhodo chhodo ,yeh toh bahane hain

Edited by you2 - 18 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

Didn't,Muzammil too claim recently,that he was dating Deepu? He too wants in. Don't ignore him.

These are all very low-class people who are now trying to cash in on Deepika's popularity as only her name makes them relevant. At the end of the day, she didn't need to marry a Kapoor to remain in the industry and keep herself significant. The Kapoor lad pursued her because she was more popular than him and her OSO promotions kept him from fading away after his debut film flop (and all his films after promptly flopped as well, minus his movies with Katrina, another actress he tried to siphon popularity from).

She is self-made and married another self-made star. The true power couple is this one as both are outsiders who remain A-Listers. Most actresses are only able to remain relevant if they marry into a big film family, even the ones from film families themselves. Deepika and Ranveer have proven that they can break that mold and set themselves entirely apart.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

lol Muzammil too? Toh bacha kaun?smiley17smiley36