Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

We all know what RaniPreityAish has done. It is ridiculous but I don’t expect an apology from this individual.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Gaurav, I have to wonder, doesn't it get exhausting having FOD Amma knock on your PMs begging you to post certain topics. Even if this one is a repeat.

She abuses you and your friend using her actual ID. How can you fall for it each time.

And who are you? smiley3
and why do you care?

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Based on my experience, treating trolls as nonexistent and ignoring their provocative actions is, in my opinion, the wisest course of action. They will take greater pleasure in trolling if you give them extra attention. If you can effectively ignore certain provocative topics or replies, eventually they will become bored and leave on their own.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't name anyone a troll. I am just posting my general reply. I felt that few members are taking this forum a little too seriously because of certain personal attacks, MIDs, etc.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

lol Dhoni and Yuvraj went to Australia to play, but the real player there turned out to be Deepu rani. smiley17 She played those two against each other. smiley17smiley36 Not nicesmiley2

Maroony boy.....what has happened?? smiley5...

I had no idea that Depu dated Yuvraj......lekin problem kya hai agar kiya hai toh??

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Based on my experience, treating trolls as nonexistent and ignoring their provocative actions is, in my opinion, the wisest course of action. They will take greater pleasure in trolling if you give them extra attention. If you can effectively ignore certain provocative topics or replies, eventually they will become bored and leave on their own.

Absolutely the truth....smiley20

This is the reason I don't even read what is written in certain SRK/Bira/Alia threads....I know without reading what is written there.....because it is the same old shit repeated again and again....smiley36...toh why raise your BP....and when the ghatiyapan gets out of hand...take a break......Forum ke chakkar mein not going to spoil my personal and professional life...smiley36