Obsessed Deepika followed Yuvraj Singh all the way to Australia? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 days ago

With the new little one, we hope she can finally settle down. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

RK stans will never settle down though with s*ut shaming Deepika and psychotically bumping threads on her on this forum

With DP's alluring beauty, and the cutest dimples, one would urge you greatly to hurry and find them! smiley4

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Ummm I don’t think she is that charitable TBH πŸ’€

well, in that case she is missing a trick. Or rather, some trickssmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I thought there were rumors of deepika and dhoni. Yeh yuvraj kahan se aa gaya. I am confused. Did she dated both or only one?

lol i think a lot of guys were confused. They didn't know who was coming and who was goingsmiley2smiley36. Lot of suspense around who got ticket and whose parcha got cutsmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Yuvraj, dhoni and who else? smiley3 πŸ€”

lol pata nahi yaar. After a few scores, I lost countsmiley2

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer gives hope to all the friendzoned bros. That if you stay long enough( ~a decade) and she exhausts all her other options, she might just settle and marry you. 🀣

Btw it's not sl*t shaming, it's sl*t honoring. You go girl!! True Feminista...my body, my choice, my count. 🫑

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think it's in poor taste for yuvraj to bring up a story like this about one of his exes, he is married so what was the need to talk about it? Plus the ex he is talking about is an actress, so he knows it would lead to speculation and trolling, so shame on him for doing this

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Ranveer gives hope to all the friendzoned bros. That if you stay long enough( ~a decade) and she exhausts all her other options, she might just settle and marry you. 🀣

Btw it's not sl*t shaming, it's sl*t honoring. You go girl!! True Feminista...my body, my choice, my count. 🫑

Wow, and the sl*t shaming continues, you are talking about deepika as if she went with so many men and got tired so settled with ranveer, that is such a horrible thing to say.

And saying 'my body, my count', does anyone talk about actors this way? The amount of girlfriends salman has had, does anyone make fun of him or sl*tshame him? No instead he is cool and it's seen as normal for a guy to do it. Deepika is married and now has a baby, but still people keep bringing up her dating history, so what that she dated? Many actresses have dated multiple men, but only deepika is attacked again and again.

And ranveer didn't wait a decade, they dated for 6 years before they got married, and they were engaged for 4 of those years, deepika revealed that ranveer proposed 4 years before they got married, so technically they dated for 2 years, engaged 4 years, married 6 years and now have a baby girl. So ranveer didn't have to wait long at all, after two years of dating he proposed and deepika said yes.

Edited by zara321 - 19 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

well, in that case she is missing a trick. Or rather, some trickssmiley36

And what kind of tricks would those be? πŸ’€

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

smiley37 Control buddy control!!!

I am literally dying LMFAO