Obsessed Deepika followed Yuvraj Singh all the way to Australia? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

I thought there were rumors of deepika and dhoni. Yeh yuvraj kahan se aa gaya. I am confused. Did she dated both or only one?

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

not sure why are all these articles of deepika and her dating cropping up these days, just in bad taste.

let her enjoy her newborn baby

and very bad taste for yuvraj to say all these things

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The MS Dhoni Allegations

Years ago, unverified rumours emerged suggesting that Deepika was dating MS Dhoni. These speculations indicated that their bond was so strong that they considered engagement. Adding fuel to the rumours, Dhoni openly confessed to having a crush on the actress and sought assistance from Farah Khan and Shah Rukh Khan to facilitate a meeting with Deepika.

Dhoni's Sacrifice

As the rumours persisted, they took an unexpected turn when Yuvraj Singh came into the picture. It was claimed that Dhoni chose to distance himself from Deepika to maintain his friendship with Yuvraj. Despite the media's persistent speculation, Dhoni has consistently denied any concrete romantic involvement with Deepika Padukone.

The Episode with Yuvraj Singh

Once her alleged relationship with Dhoni took a backseat, Deepika was rumoured to have moved on to Yuvraj Singh. However, this relationship, too, was claimed to be short-lived. Deepika publicly a breakup with Yuvraj, citing his alleged interference in her work as a source of chaos in their relationship.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

At that time deepika was dating almost half of the Team and not just Yuvraj and dhoni

hope she got some footballers and hockey players too. Need to support other sports after all. smiley17smiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Deepika can be so annoying at times..just the other day I came across this video.She seemed so insecure here.Earlier I thought only Sonam was capable of so much insecurity.

She was asked to name actresses whose work she liked in that year and she dint take any names from Bollywood when the year had some of the most amazing performances like Jhilmil(Barfi),Vidya Bagchi(Kahaani) and Shashi(EV).

Watch from 24:28-25:00

https://youtu.be/jY863mmmyDQ?si=Rrx-g8KgYvxvPJRO

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

hope she got some footballers and hockey players too. Need to support other sports after all. smiley17smiley36

Ummm I don’t think she is that charitable TBH 💀

Edited by Surly_Devil - 20 days ago

Ranbir and DP are match made in heaven smiley28

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Deepika can be so annoying at times..just the other day I came across this video.She seemed so insecure here.Earlier I thought only Sonam was capable of so much insecurity.

She was asked to name actresses whose work she liked in that year and she dint take any names from Bollywood when the year had some of the most amazing performances like Jhilmil(Barfi),Vidya Bagchi(Kahaani) and Shashi(EV).

Watch from 24:28-25:00

https://youtu.be/jY863mmmyDQ?si=Rrx-g8KgYvxvPJRO

Cate Blanchett in Blue Jasmine smiley37smiley37

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1aly13d/deepika_getting_called_out_for_not_appreciating/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/s1JlGBDYL9

Edited by Surly_Devil - 20 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

The MS Dhoni Allegations

Years ago, unverified rumours emerged suggesting that Deepika was dating MS Dhoni. These speculations indicated that their bond was so strong that they considered engagement. Adding fuel to the rumours, Dhoni openly confessed to having a crush on the actress and sought assistance from Farah Khan and Shah Rukh Khan to facilitate a meeting with Deepika.

Dhoni's Sacrifice

As the rumours persisted, they took an unexpected turn when Yuvraj Singh came into the picture. It was claimed that Dhoni chose to distance himself from Deepika to maintain his friendship with Yuvraj. Despite the media's persistent speculation, Dhoni has consistently denied any concrete romantic involvement with Deepika Padukone.

The Episode with Yuvraj Singh

Once her alleged relationship with Dhoni took a backseat, Deepika was rumoured to have moved on to Yuvraj Singh. However, this relationship, too, was claimed to be short-lived. Deepika publicly a breakup with Yuvraj, citing his alleged interference in her work as a source of chaos in their relationship.

Damn she really has a very colorful past indeed smiley3