Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

You can say that, of course... (it wasn't okay...in no way)

Edited by Clochette - 15 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

The outrage in that topic was against hotchoco, a SRK stan who said PC had been round the block.

I remember that topic. But the one I’m talking about is fairly recent. Will edit the link when I find it
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Personally, I can understand that you got upset...it was a no-go to write that. you certainly don't have to tolerate everything thrown at you (irrespective the fan-status of a member) smiley1

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

More than that actually, my dear 🤭

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

But then I know all too well, facts change to suit purposes all the time.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353830

Anyway this is to say I knew what I was saying and I didn’t make something up to suit my purpose.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not that Alia doesn't have her share of detectors but don't mistake everything you read from RK stans as the truth. Most of it is fabricated or highly exaggerated. Shaitan Haiwaan's whose posts I enjoy is often mistaken as a DP fan when I don't think they care much about her and that hatred tends to reflect on DP. Not that these RK stans need a reason.

Sl*t shaming is allowed and those posts remain but reporting galore to remove posts that call out the sl*t shaming. No wonder this place has gone to the dogs.

The KWK RS-DP episode ran till 150 pages full of twitter posts and sl*t shaming from Briahna who said DP "had a large opening". So much for intelligent play on words.

And then you have the resident woman hater who thinks women are only good for 1 thing and hails his idol Sunny Paaji for "having 1 at home and Dimple", in his oh so eloquent words.

you enjoy SH post cos he bashes, insults RK and Alia non stop. don't want to dig grave, but you don't wanna hear what he said about madhuri when debate was between his fav sridevi and madhuri. smiley36

about my comment, yes i was and still am disappointed about that comment. someone in that topic comment how deepika giving huge opening to kjo show or whatever, without thinking i comment back with large opening indeed deepika. before i realized and could edit you quoted i think i already mentioned this to you before but since you keep brining this again and again, i did take action and took it to MODS to take action against me . i was told no one has reported it yet. why didn't you report it? anyways...this is my last post on this matter; i am moving on and i expect you to do the same pls. smiley36

now regarding this topic: how come you are not taking any action to this loser in the video sl**shaming whoever his target is.

and you complaining about topic filled with RK stans, now if RK was in this video and crying like this loser, do you thnik he would have been spared by Deepika, RS, Vicky, Katrina fans?

carry one

Edited by Briaahna - 15 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Delusionl

Low on IQ

High on Something..

(We were called these then)

And now Psychotic..

A lot of rookie diagnosis is happening from the graduates on psychology..smiley36