SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Poor Deepika and Alia. Sl ut shaming women in the name of fan wars.smiley21

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: beena_jon

The internet certainly thinks so. Former international cricketer Yuvraj Singh recently appeared on the Club Prairie Fire podcast. In conversation with hosts Michael Vaughan, Adam Gilchrist, James Rochford, and Ollie Silverton, Yuvi revisited his career highlights, also spilling tea on some interesting anecdotes. One in particular appears to have gotten everyone talking.

https://x.com/Delphy06/status/1839511040599503284

Only read the beginning and the end of this thread...the tweet has a "?", so Deepika's name isn't even verified...again just a nasty supposition...and people here jump on it...and then the language used again...

So many so-called "Beginners" come into the forum to pollute threads with gutter-level sexual language and vile accusations...what kind of problems do they really have to take celebrities as a front for behaving the way they do?

Edited by Clochette - 16 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://youtu.be/05TA9jNnCdU

A ... Galti Se Mistake ... situation! smiley4

smiley37 I don’t think the world is that innocent, my friend! 🤖

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SriRani

Poor Deepika and Alia. Sl ut shaming women in the name of fan wars.smiley21

Not that Alia doesn't have her share of detectors but don't mistake everything you read from RK stans as the truth. Most of it is fabricated or highly exaggerated. Shaitan Haiwaan's whose posts I enjoy is often mistaken as a DP fan when I don't think they care much about her and that hatred tends to reflect on DP. Not that these RK stans need a reason.

Sl*t shaming is allowed and those posts remain but reporting galore to remove posts that call out the sl*t shaming. No wonder this place has gone to the dogs.

The KWK RS-DP episode ran till 150 pages full of twitter posts and sl*t shaming from Briahna who said DP "had a large opening". So much for intelligent play on words.

And then you have the resident woman hater who thinks women are only good for 1 thing and hails his idol Sunny Paaji for "having 1 at home and Dimple", in his oh so eloquent words.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

smiley37 I don’t think the world is that innocent, my friend! 🤖

https://youtu.be/Cw1xL7g8ij8

A simple case of Besharam! smiley37

Edited by rckRadhe - 16 days ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Not that Alia doesn't have her share of detectors but don't mistake everything you read from RK stans as the truth. Most of it is fabricated or highly exaggerated. Shaitan Haiwaan's whose posts I enjoy is often mistaken as a DP fan when I don't think they care much about her and that hatred tends to reflect on DP. Not that these RK stans need a reason.

Sl*t shaming is allowed and those posts remain but reporting galore to remove posts that call out the sl*t shaming. No wonder this place has gone to the dogs.

The KWK RS-DP episode ran till 150 pages full of twitter posts and sl*t shaming from Briahna who said DP "had a large opening". So much for intelligent play on words.

And then you have the resident woman hater who thinks women are only good for 1 thing and hails his idol Sunny Paaji for "having 1 at home and Dimple", in his oh so eloquent words.

This place is truly worse than I had left it years ago and I wonder why I even returned atp looking at the lack of change and only worsening condition with the same old story of the same users belonging to that fandom being absolutely filthy and lying and manipulating while mods give them a free run as is evidenced on this thread alone while their bestie MID queen FOD runs rampant with her abuse unabated.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

It’s not only limited to Deepika or her anti fans saying shameful stuff. In fact I recall a not so old topic where Deepika fans shamed Priyanka…saying she was seducing SRK and was acting vulgar.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maroon, rck wasn't called psychotic...

"RK stans will never settle down though with s*ut shaming Deepika and psychotically bumping threads on her on this forum " had been quoted on page 5 (but rck wasn't meant as he did not open the thread). smiley1