Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

It is sad also .. As you said it is a big red flag if a wife is saying that she felt alone unless she felt her motherhood

I tend to look for another interpretation of her words (which I think is just a bad wording): Imo, she meant that with the movement in her she felt not being only Alia anymore but Alia & the little one in her.

Alia definitely isn't well-versed with words.

Also when talking about Ranbir...there is - I bet - a grudge about him in her which shines through the wording she does and the subjects she chooses.

I don't think that Alia is able (or mature enough) to accept that it was/is her choice to be married to Ranbir and that there is no reason to reproach to him not being the 'husband of her dreams'.

Edited by Clochette - 24 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Watch this interview of Alia where she mentions that first time she felt not being alone was when Raha kicked. Also Ranbir’s grumpy reaction was like ‘ohh okay’

I don’t understand why does Alia keep painting RK as a bad husband? Is it sth she does unintentionally or intentionally?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DATXBKAiPpD/?igsh=bjVvcmF1ZzgzZ215

She likes to share a lot with ... the public! smiley32

RK doesn't.

Clochette thumbnail

I don't think that Alia is a woman who doesn't feel hurt when Ranbir sleeps with other women...whatever she may say...

Edited by Clochette - 24 days ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

I tend to look for another interpretation of her words (which I think is just a bad wording): Imo, she meant that with the movement in her she felt not being only Alia anymore but Alia & the little one in her.

Alia definitely isn't well-versed with words.

Also when talking about Ranbir...there is - I bet - a grudge about him in her which shines through the wording she does and the subjects she chooses.

I don't think that Alia is able (or mature enough) to accept that it was/is her choice to be married to Ranbir and that there is no reason to reproach to him not being the 'husband of her dreams'.

See, it is a problem if a wife actually holds a grudge against her spouse and decides to gradually tarnish his image in public, I also want to believe she is just bad with words, but well every time she spews out sth, RK is under the bus.

Clochette thumbnail

I agree, although I can't measure how much it is a conscious decision or just influences her statements...

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/yes-celebrate-yay-3ofT5GJZnms1eb17Ik

Despite of all the ugliness, more takers keep lining up! smiley40

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

We can give RK a benefit of doubt by saying that Alia is not good with the selection of words, which RK is also equally at fault, but still since these people are A-list stars and have PR, how come they end up saying subtle things that can be taken against their spouses and pretend that nobody will discuss about it?

With Alia, it is a consistent pattern now, first the lipstick wipe-off, then the loud voice, now the loneliness thing, god knows why she keeps saying things that only makes RK look worse as a husband than he was already projected as before.

There’s definitely a pattern here. Question is, is it a deliberate conscious pattern by either or both of them? Or is it a case of miscalculations, arrogance, and overriding PR instructions on both their parts, but in different ways. Maybe her PR approved for her to speak about her pregnancy and the baby kicking for the first time, and then she just ad-libbed the alone part? 🤷🏽‍♀️. I don’t know. With her I think being inarticulate and desperate for validation is a major factor. With him I think it’s more arrogance and self indulgence that causes the problem. Saying things like I don’t want my daughter to be like my wife, or calling your pregnant wife wide spread reeks of lack of understanding and/or caring of how toxic and problematic these statements are.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Despite of all the ugliness, more takers keep lining up! smiley40

In my thinking commenting isn't equal to "takers"...

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

She likes to share a lot with ... the public! smiley32

RK doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KzWz5SdQHBM

Aloo simply just likes to share way way more. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

In my thinking commenting isn't equal to "takers"...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5SbUVhVcCKQ

Is Tripti's favorite actor RK? smiley4