Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Her styling is atrocious. She's become so annoying and unlikable after marrying that rat. Even the way she speaks now is so loud and rough and crass.

Yes, also she used to look so pretty and cute but now she’s just 31 but looks more than 35. I feel bad for her I swear.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Y chromosome

As in Why do we always have to talk about the relationship. Let’s just have the relationship smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

MID coming is 3, 2, 1 😂

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

"Is Ranbir an emotionally unavailable husband?"

It depends what one expects from him...expectations can destroy a lot of avalability...

Edited by Clochette - 24 days ago
Rosyme thumbnail

I feel kjo just linked them up as a PR move when Brahmastra was getting delayed. But she always wished to be a Kapoor bahu.

Heard Ayan also lives with them n the same house.

Edited by Rosyme - 25 days ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

In this case yes. According to Alia she’s okay with cheating. Look it up.

Any strong girl would know better and walk away.

lol its not even cheating if she knows and ok with it. Cheating happens when one partner is deceiving the other.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I quoted her ‘first time I felt not being alone’ 🙃

This is such a big red flag only someone color blind could miss it

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SakZ

lol its not even cheating if she knows and ok with it. Cheating happens when one partner is deceiving the other.

I don't agree. There's a power imbalance between Ranbir and Alia. Between his age, his family name and wealth, and the security that provides him. She married up which means she will never really feel like his equal unless he goes out of his way to make her feel that way, which doesn't seem likely from all the stories that circulate here plus their public appearances.

In a situation with a known philanderer like him, if you want to accept the bargain given you to become the Kapoor daughter-in-law, you basically have no choice but to accept physical cheating. She claims she's okay with it because she knows that's the only way she'll hold onto him. Is she really happy with it? As any woman (or man) willing to accept this if they could have the choice not to? I find this coercive and just more indicative of the power imbalance between these two, very similar to Neetu Singh, who came from a very hard background and was forced to accept all of Rishi's shortcomings because she was still better off with him than where she was before. The amount of torment and humiliation these women have to receive to keep the Kapoor surname is really so unjust.

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

I have a different take on this.I am the only one who believes that Alia is a head strong woman who was/is able to control her husband...She tried to act dumb, innocent girl in the beginning of her career and that worked in her favor.she was never dumb. Now trying to act like a poor wife not getting enough love from her husband...Exactly opposite...She dictates his career...She decides who should act with him...She decides which actress can attend publicity events with him. Everything is under her control..She is continously fooling people showing a different face in public..

Ranbir is a detached person, because he was/is surrounded by controlling people all along his life till now..Thats it..

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: bollymolly

I have a different take on this.I am the only one who believes that Alia is a head strong woman who was/is able to control her husband...She tried to act dumb, innocent girl in the beginning of her career and that worked in her favor.she was never dumb. Now trying to act like a poor wife not getting enough love from her husband...Exactly opposite...She dictates his career...She decides who should act with him...She decides which actress can attend publicity events with him. Everything is under her control..She is continously fooling people showing a different face in public..

Ranbir is a detached person, because he was/is surrounded by controlling people all along his life till now..Thats it..

Ya. Alia keeps telling this stories that show Ranbir in bad light. Something is fishy.