Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Bhai gossip forum mein aate ho phir complain karte hai log ki kyu gossip karte ho....

Hypocrisy ki bhi Seema hoti hai...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Candylicious

Well in DP's mind she has made amazing babies with Vin Diesel.

OMG I can’t believe that you reminded me of that yucky moment smiley37 She really really crossed all limits there 🤢

And just like that…again she was also committed to the likes of Chris Martin and Novak Djokovic only in her mind despite being engaged to Ranveer around those times smiley8 I have no words smiley39 smiley37

https://ibb.co/61B7fQS

https://ibb.co/4f9GZH5

Edited by Surly_Devil - 24 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

He should consider himself lucky that someone as good looking as Deepika married a simp like him smiley36

Well she clearly settled for a ‘simp’ like him out of desperation as she was obviously lacking desirable options for all the obvious reasons which cannot be stated here smiley8

This is what happens when you run out of desirable options smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Surly, what exactly do you know as a fact about the marriage and their sexual behaviour (after marriage) that you not only make a comment like "Truer words were never spoken" but also invites others to give their 'not-so-vested' comments....and don't come up with Karan and his sleazy innuendos...

Did I force you to agree with me? No not at all, so kindly stop lecturing me!

And also it’s very interesting and amusing to see that you never ever seem to castigate your own friends whenever they cross the line and now those aforementioned people say or do things far worse which are really nothing compared to me or my posts…so what happens to this energy then? Why does it magically disappear?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Well she clearly settled for a ‘simp’ like him out of desperation as she was obviously lacking desirable options for all the obvious reasons which cannot be stated here smiley8

This is what happens when you run out of desirable options smiley37

Saying that she was in desperation to marry is the biggest joke here smiley36
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maroonporsche thumbnail