Posted: 25 days ago

Well then get used to it, dude! 🤭

I mean Maroonporsche smiley36

Edited by Surly_Devil - 25 days ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Really? I wish I was as idiot as Deepika who is currently the no 1 actress in bollywood, made crores of money, is close friends with SRK, has her own apartment(s), bought apartment for her parents. All that with such 'low IQ'

I wish you all the success but, once you have achieved your desired goal and success, don't become a occasional idiot like deepika. That is like making it all zero.
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Ahhh...Anirudh smiley1

It's not a whatever hullaballoo, my comment, it's about the judging of Ranveer and Deepika's love to each other. Some (and you are among them) just seem to like dirty or demeaning talk. This thread is wrong in its intention.

1st line: Of course we know a lot about them...

2nd line: It's not about comments in general but about the nature of certain comments (made in this thread e.g.)

smiley36 as maroonie has said, there's worse things said about these celebs every day, so don't know what got your gander up... unless you're generally having a bad decadesmiley36

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

They have an open marriage...if I knew my man loves his white girl chicks and rave parties..I would probably make the same expression as her.....

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

They have an open marriage...if I knew my man loves his white girl chicks and rave parties..I would probably make the same expression as her.....

Truer words were never spoken 💀

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, this comment on Maroon, I find quite harsh...and also with an innuendo that would better be written in a pm to him.

His comment isn't really in favour of the "trolls", I feel, but it is generalizing (that's why I replied to him the way I did).

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, I've started to very much dislike the ever repeated threads and comments about the same people's private life...there is enough to write about their working life...

Edited by Clochette - 24 days ago
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Well not our fault if Deepika herself treats her own husband like an option….in her mind smiley8

Well in DP's mind she has made amazing babies with Vin Diesel. Now in reality she has an amazing baby with Ranveer.

If DP did not treat Ranveer as an option during interviews/shows/KWK this thread wouldn't exist and people wouldn't be talking about their love interest.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

He should consider himself lucky that someone as good looking as Deepika married a simp like him smiley36

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I have also read about their open marriage. However, I doubt about it now that they have a child. Obviously DeepVeer have a healthy relationship