Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: surajhere

What in the world prompted Santoshi to propose to Meenakshi Sheshadri, that is a mystery, somebody should ask him about that in some interview.

This is why you should never look a colleague romantically. But no one in Bollywood or Hollywood follows this rule. She was successful, beautiful, tall, slim, good dancer etc. Why wouldn't any one of age propose to her is the question? But not if you are working with her in a professional setting. He himself created the awkward situation. Then it his job to deal with. He should not have punished her for it by throwing her out of the film half way.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - a month ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

However the actress who most needs to learn this lesson of not stealing roles from others is Alia.

"For someone who takes so much inspiration from Aishwarya shall know that aish never snatched roles from other actresses like alia did , even to this day her ways and desperation have not changed as she tried to replace Sai pallavi in Ramayana.

She did not back out until rk signed love&war . She obviously went the SLB way when everything was finalized otherwise it's sad to think Ramayana , such an iconic role like Sita was there just at her disposal"

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1fldaqs/stamp_of_approval_from_karan_johar_kjo_liked_this/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/143fi00/swift_decisions_were_made_behind_closed_doors_in/?share_id=S1Wfrjhvh-pUWgEOnPywP&utm_content=2&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

Banned

Posted: 29 days ago

[Post Removed]

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

He was unmarried, of age and may be after working with Meenakshi in a couple of movies liked her and proposed to her. He didn’t say he wanted an affair but respectfully asked for her hand in marriage. Meenakshi herself elaborated on it in some other interview. And the reason he didn’t want her in Daamini was because he thought it would be awkward for both of them to work together.

Despite claiming that they both decided to bury the matter, wonder why Meenakshi is talking about it in every interview in such detail. 😅

They did work together in Ghatak after Damini

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forza

They did work together in Ghatak after Damini

Apparently Ghatak went into production before Daamini. Raveena and Kamal Hassan were supposed to play the lead roles but both of them withdrew for unknown reasons. Sunny and Meenakshi stepped in as they were the OG Santoshi pairing thanks to Ghayal but movie went through severe delays with all this and in the meanwhile Santoshi got busy with AAA and Daamini.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Apparently Ghatak went into production before Daamini. Raveena and Kamal Hassan were supposed to play the lead roles but both of them withdrew for unknown reasons. Sunny and Meenakshi stepped in as they were the OG Santoshi pairing thanks to Ghayal but movie went through severe delays with all this and in the meanwhile Santoshi got busy with AAA and Daamini.

That's true

Ghatak was supposed to be released after Ghayal (a 1990 release) sometime in the early 90s.. but got very much delayed...witnessed release in 1996... Meenakshi was already retired by that time from the film industry...that's the reason her face was not shown on the poster (as she was not left with any star value by then) instead Mamta was on the poster who was just in a guest appearance in one item song.

----------

Edited by sharaban - 29 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is true female solidarity. Love that all the comments are dragging Rani. She's become the poster child for backstabbing friends and stealing roles.

Rani is an interesting little case for me, not just because she is a little person. But enlighten me (just a little - i am no clochette.. I don't care about anyone or anything..except where is abhishek bachchans self respect and how come he doesnt hide in a cave?...- by the way did you ever go into PM land with clochette? I hope not..that was very entertaining..and if there was more of it .. we'd like to see please?! ) anyway so rani backstabbed aish and took her movie.. aish backstabbed rani and took her boyfriend..then rani went and backstabbed the first Mrs chopra ..and took her husband ? No girl code at all I tell you ..none at all. What do you think of ranis dress sense these days?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D3viL

... But enlighten me (just a little - i am no clochette.. I don't care about anyone or anything...- by the way did you ever go into PM land with clochette? I hope not..that was very entertaining..and if there was more of it .. we'd like to see please?! ) ...

Only quoted the parts where you write about me... as I never wrote a pm to you under this ID, you either used another one (maybe "surly devil") or someone else breached the (alleged) privacy. In addition, this question to RPA is redundant as I openly wrote that I would pm her...and if it had been "entertaining" for you, why do you "hope not"... (btw. I doubt that you would like to read long 'essais' when I even don't 'bitch' about other members here). smiley16

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

meenakshi was so beautiful in 80 and 90's era. I watched her damini and ghayel movie few times with my nani.