Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

DP RK have worked together after their breakup though. Yes you are right I am not a fan of either of the two.

Yes, Deepika's never had a problem with working with Ranbir after their breakup. They have more movies together post-breakup than they do while they were together.

I don't see Katrina working with Ranbir ever again though. This is not like the Salman situation where she's still close friends with him.

That being said, I hope this film never materializes. It should go the way of Inshallah, never to be heard of again.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Strangely, that had been my thought from the beginning... until now no good feelings for this project (and that's not because of Ranbir and Alia and Vicky...).

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

DP RK have worked together after their breakup though. Yes you are right I am not a fan of either of the two.

That trio combination working together with triangle lovestory storyline specifically is recipe for disaster. And thats what am pointing out.

Somehow feel Kat will never work with RK even without vicky in a movie so RK kat vicky combo definitely will not happen. Just afraid cannot be sure about RS DP as there was talk of it in kwk with kjo on those lines. But sincerely hope better sense prevail and they will not do it. Kjo is their friend in disguise.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Strangely, that had been my thought from the beginning... until now no good feelings for this project (and that's not because of Ranbir and Alia and Vicky...).

I think the casting for the trio is part of it because Bhansali can't get any real stars to do his films anymore. And from the reports of him being very controlling and rude to his stars, I'm not surprised. I know he's ticked off SRK with the Dilwale/Bajirao Mastani clash and it seems like we're going to get a repeat of that.

It's a strange sensation to see both Dharma and Bhansali crashing and burning. And even YRF seems in a bit of a muddle about what direction to go.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/box-office/exclusive-sanjay-leela-bhansali-inks-a-big-non-theatrical-deal-for-love-and-war-actors-opt-for-profit-sharing-model-1348215

EXCLUSIVE: Sanjay Leela Bhansali inks a big non-theatrical deal for Love And War; Actors opt for profit sharing model

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

love-war-after-heeramandi-sanjay-leela-bhansali-gears-up-for-a-love-story-with-alia-ranbir-vicky-deets-inside

There are following errors in the Post:

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
here you , SLB going solo , 🤞hopefully naiyaa doob nah jaaye 😁 so much fuss we were having over producers
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

here you , SLB going solo , 🤞hopefully naiyaa doob nah jaaye 😁 so much fuss we were having over producers

SLB as producer. Darkest day of for all involved. Even Darker than when he made the movie Black smiley36