Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Om Shanti 🙏🏼

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Latest update. . . . .

https://www.mid-day.com/mumbai/mumbai-news/article/malaika-aroras-stepdad-fall-to-death-security-guard-heard-a-loud-noise-23391188

Actor Malaika Arora’s stepfather Anil Mehta, 62, died after allegedly falling from the balcony of a sixth-floor flat at Ayesha Manor Society in Bandra West on Wednesday morning. The Bandra police, who suspect that Mehta had lost his balance after feeling dizzy, have registered an accidental death report.

Edited by oyebollywood - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Latest update. . . . .

Actor Malaika Arora’s stepfather Anil Mehta, 62, died after allegedly falling from the balcony of a sixth-floor flat at Ayesha Manor Society in Bandra West on Wednesday morning. The Bandra police, who suspect that Mehta had lost his balance after feeling dizzy, have registered an accidental death report.

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing this. This is heavy

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing this. This is heavy

This is just like what happened to divya bharti 31 years ago

Still the full confirmation is awaited

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

This is just like what happened to divya bharti 31 years ago

Still the full confirmation is awaited

I sincerely Whatver happened comes out clearly. I would hate for this to turn into something that well like you said it’s been 30 years and we still don’t know what happened to divya for sure

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rest in peace , bless 🙏

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He's Malaika and Amrita's step-father Anil Kuldip Mehta. The name of their birth father is Anil Arora. Their parents split when Malaika was 11 and Amrita was 3. Their birth father hasn't been involved in their life since then.

I read this in Malaika's interview in 2016 which she gave after her divorce with Arbaaz Khan. In that interview, she shared that she came from a broken family and didn't believe in marriage.

I'll try to find that interview and will share it.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Om Shanti 🙏

Suicide is tough on people left behind more so over when no note is left. It is traumatising.

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I sincerely Whatver happened comes out clearly. I would hate for this to turn into something that well like you said it’s been 30 years and we still don’t know what happened to divya for sure

Divya incident was an accident she was sitting on the window there was no grill as soon as she started to turn inside she slipped and fell from 5th floor

Similar happened with director manmohan desai his death too was termed as suicide then accidental fall from balcony