Jaya Bachchan throwback interview reminds fans of Kangana

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Internet is surprised after an old interview of actor Jaya Bachchan, which emerged on social media platforms, reminded them of Kangana Ranaut. An Instagram user, dystopiacape, posted the video of a young Jaya, after her marriage to actor Amitabh Bachchan, speaking about films and her life. The interview, which was filmed by BBC Asian Magazine in 1983, also featured Amitabh Bachchan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_h1uPKg-4D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Internet reacts to Jaya's interview

Reacting to the video, a fan said, "Is she resembling Kangana Ranaut? Anyone thinks that because I think she is." A comment read, "Why are you remembering Kangana after seeing them?" "Why do I see Kangana in this?" commented an Instagram user. "Omg, she is looking and sounding like Kangana," wrote another person.

People think Jaya Bachchan looked like Kangana Ranaut in this old interview.

Another fan said, "Wow, she looks and talks like Kangana. Yeh bichdi hui maa beti to nahi? Shakal, akal, baat, chal chalan, harkate aur ab to voice aur chehra bhi milta he (Are they separated mother and daughter? Face, mind, personality, gestures and even voice and face are also similar)." "Exactly like Kangana! She used to be so calm and composed! Happy and joyful! But look at her now!" read a comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

TM do you see it? Because I don't... Not in the least

Doesn't resemble her in anyway or talk like her any way

When was Kangana calm and composed, happy and joyful? Kuch bi

Edited by TotalBetty - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jaya Ji was so cute in her younger days.

Only a certain tinge in accent resembles with Kangana

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an insult to poor Jaya

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am taking personal offense as a forever Jaya Bachchan the actor fan. smiley38 What is this ? A joke ? Internet gone cuckoo really. smiley44

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe toh face se bilkul similar lag rahi hainsmiley22 ...jaya kitni innocent si lag rahi hai..just as she was in GUDDI

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I cannot believe this is the same Jaya Bachchan we see now. I remember my dad telling me while watching Sholay how Jaya was more popular than Amitabh in their younger days. By the time I was born I have mostly seen her in mom roles and away from limelight and AB sr being the popular one this was news to me. Marriage can truly change a person for better or worse.