Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Must be gossiping about Aish 😭 Itna atyachaar !! smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I find it very strange. Because Jaya was not fond of Rani according to rumors and she did not wanted Rani to marry Abhishek.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.filmfare.com/photos/in-photos-jaya-bachchan-alia-bhatt-kajol-more-celebrate-durga-puja-69010.html

In Photos: Jaya Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Kajol & more celebrate Durga Puja

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

I find it very strange. Because Jaya was not fond of Rani according to rumors and she did not wanted Rani to marry Abhishek.

Yes, I find it odd too. But Rani's had a big boost in marrying Aditya Chopra so it seems people who didn't like her before now have to play nice with her. The biggest example of this is Kajol. They notoriously didn't get along and didn't meet socially but for the last decade, you can see Kajol mostly makes an effort now because she has to (although that video of Kajol and Ajay walking out when Rani was given an award also shows that deep down, Kajol's views haven't changed).

It's stranger to see Jaya acting so chummy both because of past rumors and because of the friction between the Bachchans and Chopras. Amitabh and Jaya were not invited to any of the Yash Chopra tributes. Abhishek publicly spoke about not liking Dhoom 3 sidelining him and he was not asked back for Bunty Aur Babli 2. Now we don't even know if he'll come back for Dhoom 4, which is highly unlikely at this point. So to see Jaya still interacting with a Chopra family member when her husband and son are on bad terms with them is odd to say the least.

Remember that even Dharmendra had more loyalty to his kids when it came to tension with the Chopras. Dharmendra was first choice for the Amitabh Bachchan role in Veer-Zaara, paired alongside Hema Malini. Dharmendra had no problems with Yash Chopra but he remembered that Sunny had feuded with Yash Chopra after Darr. Out of respect for his son, he refused to work in the film.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's why she's cool with her now and laughs with her smiley36 since she managed to get her out of the way

Rosyme thumbnail

Agastya might want to act n yrf movies. So relation needs to be good.

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It's stranger to see Jaya acting so chummy both because of past rumors and because of the friction between the Bachchans and Chopras. Amitabh and Jaya were not invited to any of the Yash Chopra tributes. Abhishek publicly spoke about not liking Dhoom 3 sidelining him and he was not asked back for Bunty Aur Babli 2. Now we don't even know if he'll come back for Dhoom 4, which is highly unlikely at this point. So to see Jaya still interacting with a Chopra family member when her husband and son are on bad terms with them is odd to say the least.

Abhishrek sees salman khan at parties and throws rose petals on him ..Dude.. the guy beat your wife up black and blue... and your beady eyes always look around the room to lock eyes and smile at salman khan. Weird family I tell you.. thank God aishwariya lives in Paris

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even after abhi aish marriage Jaya said in KWK that salman is his fav khan.

Originally posted by: D3viL

Abhishrek sees salman khan at parties and throws rose petals on him ..Dude.. the guy beat your wife up black and blue... and your beady eyes always look around the room to lock eyes and smile at salman khan. Weird family I tell you.. thank God aishwariya lives in Paris

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

But during bunti babli and the last abhi rani movie jaya rani were close.In all award functions Rani used to sit with bachans.Jaya used to hug Rani and amitabh jaya used to bless her.