Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Honestly he made Archies somewhat bearable for me it's not that he had much to do because Zoya made sure the entire focus was always on Shweta didi ka betasmiley36 and Suhana, Khushi but this guy still managed to steal the show from everyone somehow thanks to his screen presence. Even for Jigra on social media I am seeing the legit comments are mostly about his singing surprising people and how they wished there was more of Vedang.

I swear Aloo come on, for once keep your insecurity aside and let me see more of this good looking guy, we don't get many of those let alone outsider😭smiley36, though highly unlikely coz especially after Stree 2 and her own series of underperfomers she's desperate to prove a point

Vedang definitely stood out in Archie’s and in a very good way. Actually Dot, and the other two guys weren’t bad either. Vedang definitely has a bright future. I hope he gets the right, and fair guidance and reaches his full potential.

The fact that people are talking about him after this trailer where he had no lines and was barely there is a good sign for him. Him singing the song helped too smiley20

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I swear Aloo come on, for once keep your insecurity aside and let me see more of this good looking guy, we don't get many of those let alone outsider😭smiley36, though highly unlikely coz especially after Stree 2 and her own series of underperfomers she's desperate to prove a point

Well, her PR is on overdrive. I have been seeing two types of posts with regards to Alia the past 24 hours. One basically claiming that her and Ranbir are the best (I guess this is their family PR 🙄). The other is her fandom trying to trend Angry Young Woman for her as a way of comparing her to Amitabh Bachchan. They’re playing on the line from the teaser where she says she has to be a Bachchan [to save her brother]. And I definitely believe that her PR has a hand in this one as well. The thing is this isn’t the first time she’s tried to put herself on the same level as Amitabh Bachchan. That’s dangerous territory and just because she basically escaped ridicule last time doesn’t mean she should keep trying it again and again.

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The other is her fandom trying to trend Angry Young Woman for her as a way of comparing her to Amitabh Bachchan. They’re playing on the line from the teaser where she says she has to be a Bachchan [to save her brother]. And I definitely believe that her PR has a hand in this one as well. The thing is this isn’t the first time she’s tried to put herself on the same level as Amitabh Bachchan. That’s dangerous territory and just because she basically escaped ridicule last time doesn’t mean she should keep trying it again and again.

so does that means Alia bhatt is Meryl Streep and Amitabh bacchan rolled into one.?
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Too long but packs in some intrigue. The entire movie centers around Alia I think, why would they not show enough of her? People begging to see more of a dude who has barely made a debut is funny.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Shraddha is so shaatir.smiley36 The thing thats most discussed about the teaser is blockbuster "Stree" wishing Aloo and being the bigger person. Well played Shrads.smiley37

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Too long but packs in some intrigue. The entire movie centers around Alia I think, why would they not show enough of her? People begging to see more of a dude who has barely made a debut is funny.

Plus it's Dharma, plus she's the co producer, biggest insider and a big star, a much senior seasoned actress.

images.jpg

butsmiley13

548a138c10ad9ae64a88294bfa062ad5.jpg

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Well, her PR is on overdrive. I have been seeing two types of posts with regards to Alia the past 24 hours. One basically claiming that her and Ranbir are the best (I guess this is their family PR 🙄). The other is her fandom trying to trend Angry Young Woman for her as a way of comparing her to Amitabh Bachchan. They’re playing on the line from the teaser where she says she has to be a Bachchan [to save her brother]. And I definitely believe that her PR has a hand in this one as well. The thing is this isn’t the first time she’s tried to put herself on the same level as Amitabh Bachchan. That’s dangerous territory and just because she basically escaped ridicule last time doesn’t mean she should keep trying it again and again.

My heart goes out for Mr Bachchan

7144c2873ac078b634613eff43023e52.jpg

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Shraddha is so shaatir.smiley36 The thing thats most discussed about the teaser is blockbuster "Stree" wishing Aloo and being the bigger person. Well played Shrads.smiley37

She's got smarter PR than Alia does. Alia and KJo came across as petty while Shraddha has walked away with more hype and love. smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Minionite

She's got smarter PR than Alia does. Alia and KJo came across as petty while Shraddha has walked away with more hype and love. smiley37

its giving killing with kindnesssmiley36 me likeyyy...No wonder Shraddha survived in the industry without major support from any camps. Shrewd girl with an angelic face.smiley15