Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, I know, for DDLJ...something to enjoy...but still one can have the opinion that Aamir should have won...weren't there already critcial awards at FFA for 1995 movies? Or FF could have split the popular one...it was FF's choice to whom give the award (or maybe SRK indeed was voted the most popular... one never knows with these awards).

At that time critic award was not gender specific. In 1995 Manisha won for khamoshi i guess

But yes srk won due to popularity and that's also a public opinion one should respect

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raangaa

But they do.The most vilest fanbase in BW.

May be, maybe not...apart from some chosen accounts I don't read on Twitter and then I'm here...I'm not interested in other fanbases although I'm very much interested in other actors (and also in actresses) of the Hindi/Indian filmindustry. However, I would tell everyone calling oneself an SRK fan what I think if I feel/see a behaviour I find 'not ok'.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A hundred percent

Any day

Any time

Koi shukk ???

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raangaa

But they do.The most vilest fanbase in BW.

Without a shred of doubt

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, I see, a lack of noticing the details...had you not written the "each" I would have respected your opinion about the 2 examples you named (although I would think that you're a quite superficial viewer or a SRK-disliker). But the "each" made me ask you as only someone who bashes (to rile up fans, probably) would do such a generalisation. So keep on rofling and enjoy yourself. Nothing interest-worthy about SRK would come from your side...it's just like what all bashers do about whatever actor/actress: generalise, exaggerate, assume, lie...

My opion does not require your respect dear. It is strong enough to stand on it's own.

Find your self something better to do than spying on every comment about SRK to find the flaws in it. I am sure SRK himself doesn't take the comments on him so seriously as you do. Get a life!

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: chooseme

My opion does not require your respect dear. It is strong enough to stand on it's own.

Find your self something better to do than spying on every comment about SRK to find the flaws in it. I am sure SRK himself doesn't take the comments on him so seriously as you do. Get a life!

bold: I agree smiley1...and as for my life, I just would reply: concentrate on yours smiley16

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No, SRK as RAJ is way more Icon than Aamir performance in Rangeela

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

No, SRK as RAJ is way more Icon than Aamir performance in Rangeela

More like I kaun ?

😂

Vijaaaaaayyyyyyyy

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I watched rangeela much later in life and despite being an srk fan I felt amir was the life of that movie and he should have won the best actor award for it

Sorry, that was Urmila. That film is synonymous with her so when one thinks of Rangeela, they think of her especially since the title song is picturized on only her. The second half of the movie barely features Aamir because it's all from Urmila's POV. Her dances and clothing became iconic and made her a star overnight and also launched the career of Manish Malhotra who dressed her.

Go back and watch the opening of the movie. See how it shows each of the great stars in Hindi cinema leading up to Amitabh, Rekha, and Sridevi. After Sridevi, the opening credits end and pan to Urmila in the iconic title song. The message was clear that in this pantheon of stars, Urmila is the next big one and successor to Sridevi. This was a Ram Gopal Varma film. Sridevi was his original muse and then Urmila was his next one. All of his films with Urmila always highlighted her and it's no coincidence that her career began with him and ended with his decline.

Aamir was overshadowed by his female co-star here and history would repeat itself next year with Raja Hindustani. After years of playing inane roles, Karishma truly became a star and the industry's top heroine thanks to her makeover.

Bekind thumbnail

Srk declined the movie DDLJ because he was seen as a villain or negative character guy. He mentioned in the interview too that audience will not accept me as Raj. Aditya and Yash chopra convinced him.

I did enjoyed Aamir in Rangeela but I think I enjoyed Srk as Raj more. Because it is not easy to ace as a villain and then win people’s heart as a romantic hero. For that I applaud him for risking and aced as a romantic hero as well.

Edited by Bekind - 1 months ago