Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Haven’t seen Aamir’s movie yet…so I shall reserve my comments smiley24

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

You're welcome, dear (btw. did you also watch all his cameos or only the 62 main movies?)

Yeah. Will send you the list, dates and times soon, Dear

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched rangeela much later in life and despite being an srk fan I felt amir was the life of that movie and he should have won the best actor award for it

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chooseme

Yeah. Will send you the list, dates and times soon, Dear

I bet you won't...and anyways, what would a list tell me I don't already know: another "Beginner" who revels in bashing SRK smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I watched rangeela much later in life and despite being an srk fan I felt amir was the life of that movie and he should have won the best actor award for it

I don't understand the bold part...what has being an SRK fan to do with finding Aamir's performance worth an award?

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand the bold part...what has being an SRK fan to do with finding Aamir's performance worth an award?

Because srk won for ddlj that year a

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I bet you won't...and anyways, what would a list tell me I don't already know: another "Beginner" who revels in bashing SRK smiley36

The funny thing is that you tell someone else you can keep your opinion,

but when someone else does it and it's not in favor of SRK you tag it as bashingsmiley37

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raangaa

That's because majority of SRK fans don't like other two Khan and constantly do negativity against them.That's not just confined to those two but any actor/actress if they feel have done better than their star. smiley36

Then I think that the "majority of SRK fans" have no idea about SRK as a person...being his fan shouldn't include demeaning the work of others, especially when/if well done. Also spreading negativity towards a friend of SRK and towards collegues he respects should be a no-go for a true SRK fan.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Because srk won for ddlj that year a

Yes, I know, for DDLJ...something to enjoy...but still one can have the opinion that Aamir should have won...weren't there already critcial awards at FFA for 1995 movies? Or FF could have split the popular one...it was FF's choice to whom give the award (or maybe SRK indeed was voted the most popular... one never knows with these awards).

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: chooseme

The funny thing is that you tell someone else you can keep your opinion,

but when someone else does it and it's not in favor of SRK you tag it as bashingsmiley37

Oh, I see, a lack of noticing the details...had you not written the "each" I would have respected your opinion about the 2 examples you named (although I would think that you're a quite superficial viewer or a SRK-disliker). But the "each" made me ask you as only someone who bashes (to rile up fans, probably) would do such a generalisation. So keep on rofling and enjoy yourself. Nothing interest-worthy about SRK would come from your side...it's just like what all bashers do about whatever actor/actress: generalise, exaggerate, assume, lie...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago