Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

You knew what I meant.....don't u ?

It was just an example that Shraddha is not THAT MUCH AHEAD in popularity compared to Rkr , eg someone like our last female superstar Madhuri Dixit.

In which universe Shraddha is a MUCH BIGGER STAR than Rkr ?

Unless one wants to live in a delulu land, by choice..😅

------

The universe named India where RKR has hardly had hits forget having superhits and blockbusters .

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

why are people getting restless after Shraddha deliver big Blockbuster?

people ka pata nahi, but some jal kukde of BW having sleepless nights. in their mind, she’s not their competition. par hua kya?

a group of girls are running a 5000 meter run on a tracksmiley36

Edited by hasini009 - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

The universe named India where RKR has hardly had hits forget having superhits and blockbusters .

.and the delulu universe where Shraddha is a MUCH MUCH BIGGER Star than Rkr.

😂

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

That's must be a joke is it? RKR never had a hit in his entire career apart from Stree films.

Agree

Still Shraddha is NOT a MUCH BIGGER star than rkr

A bit more popular, yes....but not much bigger star

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

In which universe is RKR even considered a star? He has ZERO solo lead films that are hits. Stree 2, according to this topic only, was carried by everyone na?

Whereas Shraddha has delivered clean hits with flop heros like ARK, Arjun Kapoor, Sid M and Tiger.

And in which universe Shraddha is a star...?

The last female stars were Deepika and Katrina...

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I'm with him. The issue is that they are merging 2 issues into 1. One is if a film is female-centric or not. It's not. I agree with that.

But the second is which actor's movie it is. And Stree 2 is 100% Shraddha's movie just like Stree was. There have been many examples in the past where the actor with less screentime walked away with the accolades and audience love.

The issue is that typically that actor is male so no one ever had problems. First time, the female actor is getting the love toh sabke pet main hulchul ho gayi hai. PR, not woman-centric, not even acknowledging Shraddha. Blah blah. Iss taran se toh balki Shraddha is getting even more support from audience and her movies will continue to get love from audience because of this.

Salman Khan was highly applaud with Blockbuster success of No Entry were he just had extended cameo.

I even believe Uday and core had bigger roles than SRK in Mohabbatein.

forza thumbnail

And in which universe Shraddha is a star...?

The last female stars were Deepika and Katrina...

If Ali Bhatt Johar can be called a Star then their no way that Shraddha isn't

forza thumbnail

Agree

Still Shraddha is NOT a MUCH BIGGER star than rkr

A bit more popular, yes....but not much bigger star

Shraddha at worst has 8 clean Hits and 2 Blockbusters among them in her career and you are comparing with a guy who all he had is stree? she is more succesfull than Ali Bhatt let alone Rajkumar

sharaban thumbnail

Yaar please bakhsh do mujhe.

Shraddha ki jai ho.

Sorry cannot repeat and write same stuff over and over again.

Jo cheez aap sub ko khush karay, wohi theik hai.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Alia carried Gangubai, a TRUE female centric film to success. We cannot compare that to Shaddha's 2 min roles in male dominated movies like Tiger action flicks or being paired up with popular male leads.

As for someone that said she delivered hits with ARK, what happened to Ok Jaanu? Or Half Girlfriend? Hell, as vile as Kangana is, I would give her credit for a movie like Queen.

But Stree is out and out about the camaraderie between 4 male leads and 1 female lead. And it's a brand. A franchise of a beloved horror comedy. Not to mentions after a string of action action flicks back to back the past few years, audiences are lapping up lighter comedy movies like Crew, Munjya, TBMAUJ, and yes, Stree 2.

How people are crediting shraddha is beyond me. She was so forgettable in the film and I just watched it last week. She should benefit from it, I agree. She played a PART of it's success, but to to credit her to a 50 crores opening rivaling Shahrukh Khan is ridiculous IMO.

Deepika and Alia are the last female superstars.

Edited by desigal90 - 1 months ago