Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

It’s not a women centric film. The movie belong to everyone who was part of it. A female centric movie is a movie that revolves its whole storyline around the female, where it follows her journey and other people have less screen time and less story to provide.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

It’s not a women centric film. The movie belong to everyone who was part of it. A female centric movie is a movie that revolves its whole storyline around the female, where it follows her journey and other people have less screen time and less story to provide.

Still it’s a weird thing to say due to the ongoing controversy but that’s just me 🤷‍♀️

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

He should rename the film as purush. All these men trying to take away credit from the movie called STREE and Shraddha is petty

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Stree is not built on shraddha’s character. I watched Stree 2 because I found the first one to be so entertaining, funny, quirky, and a unique fresh take on how women are treated in desi culture. No part of me went for Shraddha Kapoor coz she was that inconsequential as an actor. What I remembered from part 1 was Rajkumar rao, pankaj, and the dorky 2 friends.

Edited by desigal90 - 1 months ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the film is not female oriented film, it just happened that Shradda is biggest star by far than any one in the film.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Gosh these jealous soulssmiley37

I will give credit to the technical process but neither its solo Shraddha film nor the boys film. The face value of both Stree 1 & Street 2 is Shraddha Kapoor as she is the popular one in the whole cast and her character is the one taking forward the whole show and the rest has their parts to bring forward. The mysterious quotient surrounded by her character and her face value is the main usp the thrill factor that brings in her character,the boys are good they are there for their goofy comedies and they acted well thats it their characters does not give much of a mysterious aura. Like someone said anyone can do her role but noone can bring the screen presence and the mysterious aura she brings in. They are jealous because of Shraddha popularity and face value. Even during the promotions too the audience were more interested in Sharaddha than the gang. I remembered one student ask a question to Shraddha abt 'how she feels to be the most prettiest woman' and RR could not believe it and ask the reporter in gesture whether is it true😄😂and the reporter say yes because Shraddha won a poll or something from there i knew controversy is bound to happen as the guys are insecure abt her already. It was written on their faces

Its not abt whose screen time is more,its more about the impact the character does in such a limited screen time thats Shraddha character in both films.

I did not like Stree 1 i don't understand the film at all till i read abt the real stories but when i watch the film the gang were good but they had nothing much except be there for comedies they serve due to situation but its Shraddha character i was interested to know due to her mysterious aura and of course the last scene when she took the stree braid & wore it in the end. I wanted to know more abt her connection with stree and her backstory and thats what leads to Stree 2

Edited by Mages - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Stree 2 is indeed not at all a female centric film.

Whats new in this ?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forza

the film is not female oriented film, it just happened that Shradda is biggest star by far than any one in the film.

Biggest star ?

Lol

U r saying as if she is some Sridevi or Madhuri Dixit compared to Rkr.

Shraddha is JUST SLIGHTLY MORE POPULAR than RKR.

Sirf unnees bees ka farq, in popularity.

--------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Who even said it’s a women-centric in the first place. The boys started stealing credits, then Shraddha’s organic following (and some of them don’t even like her acting) came out to support her and now the same first group is crying sayint it’s not Shraddha’s Solo film. smiley36 So much of pettiness by insecure boys really.

Had it flopped, they won’t take a sec longer to ‘credit’ it calling it ‘Shraddha Kapoor’s Stree’. smiley37