Stree 2 Director Responds to Shraddha's Screen Time; Haters Silenced!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

However, the director has defended the creative decision, saying that restricting Shraddha's scenes actually amplified her character's impact, making her presence even more significant and memorable.

Amar explained, “Yes, a lot of people told me but that’s how the character was. If you see, even Abhishek Banerjee comes 40 minutes into the film. With Aparshakti, it was vice versa. Until he got hypnotised or possessed by Sarkata, he was fully there in the madness. After that, he became someone else. It was the demand of the script”.

“We write what is required. We don’t think, ‘Yeh actor bura maan jaayega, yeh role bada hai, yeh role chota hai’ (That this actor would feel bad, this role is short or long). For us, the Bible is the script and things have to be organic. My producer also has given me freedom in this regard. Some people even complained that Shraddha Kapoor’s screen time is less. Lekin agar Shraddha zyada dikhti, toh jis tarah ki entry ki usne, uska impact nahin hota (If we added more scenes featuring Shraddha, then her entry would not have had the impact that it had now)”.

Amar Kaushik breaks silence on Shraddha Kapoor's limited screen time in Stree 2: 'We write what is required' | Bollywood - Hindustan Times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sara kamaal sirf surkh-bra ka hai

Director ki aankhain bhi surkhya gayi hoan gee...

😂

sharaban thumbnail

Director actually wanted to convey "Restricting Shraddha's role was vital in order not to expose her poor acting skills" 🤣

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wrong topic!

wisieli furies their je

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Director actually wanted to convey "Restricting Shraddha's role was vital in order not to expose her poor acting skills" 🤣

Whatever, Shraddha has top numbers now. Even more than the so called “actresses” with great acting skills

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Whatever, Shraddha has top numbers now. Even more than the so called “actresses” with great acting skills

Shraddha maata aur surkh-bra ki jai ho.

😅

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

All haters silenced. Step aside and get outta the way, cuz it’s time for that Shraddha Shine y’all

Banned

[Post Removed]

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wish they had reduced Rajkumar's screen time. I am so fed up of watching him everywhere. Kitna bhondu type hero lag raha tha movie main.smiley3 Why are all directors casting only him? I switch on the TV and I see his face everywhere. Is he the only Oscar level acting karnewala guy the country???? I wouldn't even bother to watch Stree if not for Shraddha.