Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

They get married and divorced so often and quickly that even immature teenagers have better relationship stability than them.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

This was coming from miles. Ben might thought that the universe is uniting themsmiley36not sure why Jen got married? More jewelry??smiley36fame and limelight. Ben was miserable throughout. More similar like Justin Bieber and Hailey. Ben may need more therapy and be single for a while. I always believed he was more compatible with Jennifer G. She is mature, wise and always look out for positivity.

This is one video where his body language tells he was not happy

https://youtu.be/sgbND4E4MwQ?si=fCjHcV_wJW2KWjW2

Edited by Bekind - 1 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bahurani can also divorce now? Kabhi nahi. Leave him to be with someone nicer and less pretentious, no way!smiley2smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

bahurani can also divorce now? Kabhi nahi. Leave him to be with someone nicer and less pretentious, no way!smiley2smiley36

You admire abhishek, eh? smiley36

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Junior Bachchan separated with Bahurani in 2017. Since then, they've been keeping up appearances and fooling the public.

Ash attended her cousin's wedding (son of her mother's brother) in Mangalore in December 2017. Someone who attended the wedding posted pictures on Pinkvilla. Ash attended the wedding with her mother, daughter, and nanny. The person who posted the pictures said that Ash looked stressed but tried to smile and made excuses when people asked her why Abhishek didn't come with her.

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Junior Bachchan separated with Bahurani in 2017. Since then, they've been keeping up appearances and fooling the public.

Ash attended her cousin's wedding (son of her mother's brother) in Mangalore in December 2017. Someone who attended the wedding posted pictures on Pinkvilla. Ash attended the wedding with her mother, daughter, and nanny. The person who posted the pictures said that Ash looked stressed but tried to smile and made excuses when people asked her why Abhishek didn't come with her.

What a strange strange couple..

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

You admire abhishek, eh? smiley36

Admire? yeh thoda zyada nahi hai?smiley36 I can just about tolerate him which is more than I can do for bahurani. smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ben Affleck was eagerly waiting for her to get the process started. smiley40

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I never found "Benifer" either genuine or ship-worthy. Compatibility is not a second-chance thing. If there was no compatibility first time around, no way in hell could that be cultivated second time around...

Chalo koi nai, they would ultimately get engaged with /married to other people to maybe come together again for the third time.. smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

Admire? yeh thoda zyada nahi hai?smiley36 I can just about tolerate him which is more than I can do for bahurani. smiley36

I was just being sardonic smiley37