South Actor Nani Criticizes Arshad Warsi

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://x.com/hailprabhas007/status/1826168975186866467?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng "The actor #ArshadWarsi who commented on #Prabhas garu has gained more publicity and popularity now than he ever did throughout his entire acting career." 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nani trying to boost fans’ ego and there by trying to get some people to watch his movie ! So typical

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hahahahhahaj

Oh they're embarrassing themselves on twitter too

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Ok everyone has gone overboard with thissmiley24.

But Tollywood has some unity..meanwhile there was a time when Khans were fighting and naming each other's dogs as so and so. Ranveer gets name called so many things but Ranbir never comes out in favour of him and vice versa..smiley38smiley36

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Hahahahhahaj

Oh they're embarrassing themselves on twitter too

How is that embarrassing themselves? Did you even understand what Nani or Raju were saying?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Teri Nani maree toh mein kya karoon

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arshad got what he wanted. All publicity is good publicity in the film industry smiley36

I cannot think of any other reason why he would randomly come out and make such unnecessary comments.

(PS: Not a Prabhas fan, nor have I seen any of his films. I have no idea why he is so popular. But I also don't see the need people have to make such comments about colleagues. If you don't like something, there are better ways to put it across.)

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was not a random comment btw. The interviewer asked Arshad if he watched any movies lately and that is when Arshad goes on to talk about Kalki, Srikanth etc.

I haven't seen Kalki yet, so can't comment about Prabhas here.

In general though, I don't like Prabhas at all. I find him totally devoid of any acting skills. He's also not a looker. The worst part about him are his eyes. Gosh, he's got dead eyes! smiley6

Bahubali is the only movie of his that I watched and liked. The dude lucked out and totally owes his career to Rajamouli.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

That was not a random comment btw. The interviewer asked Arshad if he watched any movies lately and that is when Arshad goes on to talk about Kalki, Srikanth etc.

I haven't seen Kalki yet, so can't comment about Prabhas here.

In general though, I don't like Prabhas at all. I find him totally devoid of any acting skills. He's also not a looker. The worst part about him are his eyes. Gosh, he's got dead eyes! smiley6

Bahubali is the only movie of his that I watched and liked. The dude lucked out and totally owes his career to Rajamouli.

Ditto. Hope you meant Bahubali 2 btw ! smiley36

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As for Nani's comments, dude, just STFU. Arshad's comments on Prabhas has given him his biggest publicity? FO!

I would rate Arshad's work and career, any day, a 100 times over Prabhas' work.

He was amazing as Circuit, has done good work in Golmaal series, Jolly LLB, Ishqiya etc. Most importantly, the dude can act whereas Prabhas can't.